Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 321
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: colin012
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2007, 03:41 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By colin012
awww but it makes it look like it's being swung...

awww but it makes it look like it's being swung realy fast that it blurs. Oh and wheres the wrap on the handle? and wheres the lines? theirs no line art? Other than that it looks good...


...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-24-2007, 12:46 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By colin012
????? Hows that bad besides the blur

????? Hows that bad besides the blur
Forum: Graphic Design 02-23-2007, 11:14 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By colin012
LAMO! it's suposed to be divided into difrent...

LAMO! it's suposed to be divided into difrent sections made out of difrent gems and rare minerals like silver and gold. the handle is gold but covered in cloth...
Forum: Sounds & Music 02-23-2007, 11:11 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,117
Posted By colin012
Mixing vr. Composing

First off you need to know what the two are. Mixing is taking pre made sounds cutting em in parts and placing em where you want where as composing is taking sounds from instements and chosing where...
Forum: Sounds & Music 02-23-2007, 11:00 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,908
Posted By colin012
realy original (sarcasm) Do you know how manny...

realy original (sarcasm) Do you know how manny frigin things use that dudutdudatdat noise? Being a Dj isn't bad it's a skill to. In a way it's harder cuz your limited. The advantage is yhat you have...
Forum: Sounds & Music 02-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,691
Posted By colin012
good composition bad quality the sound wasn't...

good composition bad quality the sound wasn't clear. What program did you use to make this? I have a simmilar program but it only has a few instrments...
Forum: Sounds & Music 02-23-2007, 10:44 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,777
Posted By colin012
Nice but it doesn't have enough sound to make a...

Nice but it doesn't have enough sound to make a full song. It is repeditive (in a bad way) It f you would shorten it it might make a good intro to a song. Good for a first try and the sound isn't...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-23-2007, 10:36 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,481
Posted By colin012
My gain maker doesn't work at all. Not even the...

My gain maker doesn't work at all. Not even the things the are suposed to show up when you open the window doesn't show up.....
Forum: Graphic Design 02-23-2007, 10:28 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By colin012
A large FANCY thumb tack A what?...

A large FANCY thumb tack



A what? Anyways heres a swork kinda simelar but alot fancier. I would be great at lineart if I could just lern how to do curves....
Forum: Graphic Design 02-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,411
Posted By colin012
I alredy have one in here x_x I put it in zone so...

I alredy have one in here x_x I put it in zone so to get it zoneish.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-23-2007, 07:36 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By colin012
I wrote that post before reading what he wrote in...

I wrote that post before reading what he wrote in the tutorial and I was personaly thinking his look like a plain ROTFLOL Heres a dager I made... It was originaly gonna be a more flashy version of my...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-23-2007, 05:55 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,411
Posted By colin012
Can anyone help me

I have a musket I was using to try to learn line art can anyone finish the back of it. I can't figure out how to make that rifle thing on it.....
Forum: Zone 02-23-2007, 05:53 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,008
Posted By colin012
Good Idea just when I lose vip cuz theirs no good...

Good Idea just when I lose vip cuz theirs no good benifits! it should be p2p and all songs need aprovele befor going on air
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-23-2007, 05:18 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,626
Posted By colin012
Rockset Skyshot Glendail Skywatch ...

Rockset
Skyshot
Glendail
Skywatch
Sunreach
Starcade
Seaska Dock
Scoronda
Senta
Guriend
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-23-2007, 05:03 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,792
Posted By colin012
may I have the tileset? I wish to work with...

may I have the tileset? I wish to work with it.... and sign me up for sat! where do I submit music for it? c=Oh and please call it SFX cuz SAT makes it sound like lazy people.....
Forum: Graphic Design 02-23-2007, 04:15 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By colin012
The end looks unusal and that dithering doesn't...

The end looks unusal and that dithering doesn't make the image sharp at all. It looks plain ugly to me.....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-22-2007, 02:47 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,481
Posted By colin012
The first one besides this was becuse of the...

The first one besides this was becuse of the first guy to comment on it so I went and posted it on his player worls fourm and then the one where you first encountered it was becuse you where trying...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-22-2007, 02:13 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By colin012
Makes sence and can someone line the back of this...

Makes sence and can someone line the back of this musket I'm trying to make?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-22-2007, 01:04 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,481
Posted By colin012
I AAed with trasperent black over dark green....

I AAed with trasperent black over dark green....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-21-2007, 07:43 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,481
Posted By colin012
The best lineart I can do is that futuristic blow...

The best lineart I can do is that futuristic blow dart thing I showed you. Oh I can AA now... heres the AA version....
Forum: Graphic Design 02-21-2007, 07:34 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By colin012
you mean but blank pixles in???? Ewww...

you mean but blank pixles in????



Ewww I hope not!



1. It's a futuristic blow dart gun for zone
2. My point exactly..... I need to learn line art I'm not asking for a rating
Forum: Graphic Design 02-21-2007, 05:53 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By colin012
This is pixle art........ and is this an example...

This is pixle art........ and is this an example of AA



huh? I'm trying to make it so it doesn't look bent and whatever happend to help with line art??
Forum: Graphic Design 02-21-2007, 04:59 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By colin012
Their is a light sorce look at the top. it's...

Their is a light sorce look at the top. it's lighter then everything else.... heres another example of siome shading with a light sorce of mine...
Note thats only 2 pixles from top to bottom........
Forum: Graphic Design 02-21-2007, 04:48 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By colin012
Why would it not go from light to dark x_x My...

Why would it not go from light to dark x_x My line art is fine on this but I can't get anymore complicated shapes.... and whats AA? I Think this would be pillow not whats up their...
Forum: Gani Construction 02-21-2007, 04:39 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,200
Posted By colin012
Wait whats the point of making it transparent...

Wait whats the point of making it transparent again? The tutorial never said anything about making the image transparent...... Wait what? Wheres the options section? Also not even the starting things...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 321

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.