Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Birdbird_0
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-13-2003, 12:08 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,525
Posted By Birdbird_0
Jeff lacks management skills. As sold by...

Jeff lacks management skills.

As sold by many staff, they state that they're hands are tied and that he's become a differnt person since he's become mannger.

No matter what the resons, I dont...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-12-2003, 10:13 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,185
Posted By Birdbird_0
Linux is cool becuase its mascot is a Penguin. ...

Linux is cool becuase its mascot is a Penguin.

That is all *turns off speaker phone*
Forum: Level Design 02-12-2003, 10:01 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,435
Posted By Birdbird_0
Compisition is good Lots of erros. Way too...

Compisition is good
Lots of erros.
Way too many erros.
Oh god please save me from the erros.
7/10
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-12-2003, 09:58 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,003
Posted By Birdbird_0
I'm with Aftershock Big doom blobs. ...

I'm with Aftershock

Big doom blobs.

plzzzz.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-12-2003, 09:51 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,525
Posted By Birdbird_0
Graal2001 (Not Bomy Moon) Reconstruction project

This will be an official update thread.
Yup.

The levels are well over a year old, before Samurai Castle opened.
From that, is where we are going to work from, as for the bomy moon, I'm still...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-12-2003, 01:32 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,999
Posted By Birdbird_0
>=)

>=)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-12-2003, 01:13 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,999
Posted By Birdbird_0
It's not reuploading old stuff and spitting it...

It's not reuploading old stuff and spitting it out.
I'm sorry.
Well, thats not what I'm doing.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-12-2003, 12:23 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,999
Posted By Birdbird_0
Well Loriel does control dev now, we both have...

Well Loriel does control dev now, we both have leet level 4.

Update in a day or two.

Till then, the project is in motion!

edit:
after we set the server perameters folders and options, I'll...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-11-2003, 10:44 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,999
Posted By Birdbird_0
More of Graal Bomy Moon Current server, not...

More of
Graal Bomy Moon
Current server, not distrubing what they've done or taking over that server, just leaving it alone.

then
Graal2001
My project, seperate servers.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-11-2003, 10:31 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,999
Posted By Birdbird_0
Excuse me Jeff and Tesing? I was under the...

Excuse me Jeff and Tesing?

I was under the impression you both were under the control of the dev server.

When I proposed the reconstruction to Jeff two weeks ago, he said he would talk to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-10-2003, 05:39 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,999
Posted By Birdbird_0
I'd say a little over a month to finish. ...

I'd say a little over a month to finish.

Elemental wise, its just to identify the kingdoms locations and place in explinations.

Nothing to do with magic or anything, its like a theam or so.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-10-2003, 02:06 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,999
Posted By Birdbird_0
Doesnt mean he doesn't want to help with my ...

Doesnt mean he doesn't want to help with my "leet" persuasioun (SP!?@) skills
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-10-2003, 01:51 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,246
Posted By Birdbird_0
Re: Re: Re: Re: Can't access Graal Kingdoms

Im still laughing at that :D [/B][/QUOTE]

;D
I just am not Liking Rax's attitude.
I wonder how old he is withought looking at his profile.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-10-2003, 01:40 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,999
Posted By Birdbird_0
Well I havent thought out hats compleatly yet,...

Well I havent thought out hats compleatly yet, has its ups and downs.

Reverting it back to the erliest date, then adding on from there. Pree bomy moon

Yes bomys will exsist, no lame bomy...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2003, 12:06 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 791
Posted By Birdbird_0
Thats happend to me before.

Thats happend to me before.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2003, 11:59 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,999
Posted By Birdbird_0
There will be 4 kingdoms, and two "rp guilds" ...

There will be 4 kingdoms, and two "rp guilds"

They are
Dustari
Zormite
Samurai (Saniterian)
Tyelia

the two guilds are
Pirate Crew
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-09-2003, 10:20 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 864
Posted By Birdbird_0
Is that even legal with Graal? With some other...

Is that even legal with Graal?
With some other MMORPGS it's not.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-09-2003, 10:15 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 864
Posted By Birdbird_0
like on ebay sold? or Platinum.

like on ebay sold?
or Platinum.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2003, 09:54 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,246
Posted By Birdbird_0
Re: Re: Can't access Graal Kingdoms

So are you.

You've made my "goober" list sir.
Congradulations.
Forum: Level Design 02-09-2003, 09:50 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,160
Posted By Birdbird_0
Truths. He developed his own styles and...

Truths.

He developed his own styles and unique way of composing his level layout and tiling.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2003, 09:48 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,999
Posted By Birdbird_0
I was thinking of only having 4 kingdoms still ...

I was thinking of only having 4 kingdoms still
Samurai (wanting to name it Saniterian instead, (cant spell it ><))
Zormite
Dustari
And Teylia
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2003, 03:18 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,999
Posted By Birdbird_0
Now all I have to do is Find Stefan, I stayed up...

Now all I have to do is Find Stefan, I stayed up till my 5 a.m. wiating.
Oh well

time for sleep...brekfast...sleep.
:asleep:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2003, 02:27 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,999
Posted By Birdbird_0
Yes, and Heart system for health.

Yes, and Heart system for health.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2003, 02:14 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,999
Posted By Birdbird_0
I've been trying to get the dev2 server of...

I've been trying to get the dev2 server of graal2001 up for a long time. Going back to the first overworld, and then adding on levels from that, meaning pree bomy moon.
Stefan finaly said yes...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2003, 09:01 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,001
Posted By Birdbird_0
it's funny, because the ip's can be traced and...

it's funny, because the ip's can be traced and reported to their ISPs.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.