Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hyped
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 12:29 AM
Replies: 151
Views: 7,778
Posted By Hyped
Fun stuff.

Fun stuff.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 08:21 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 39,117
Posted By Hyped
I have high exp! :)

I have high exp! :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 07:24 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 7,190
Posted By Hyped


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 10:35 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 5,726
Posted By Hyped
<3

<3
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 07:33 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 6,736
Posted By Hyped
I VERY rarely jail someone for attacking/killing...

I VERY rarely jail someone for attacking/killing me on tag, i just warn them alot.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 06:49 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 5,726
Posted By Hyped
Gameo was banned for a purpose. I do not...

Gameo was banned for a purpose. I do not "follow" people around so to speak. I am pmed while I am on police tag by miners saying please come and help me I am being attacked by karakaze while i am...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 02:00 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,112
Posted By Hyped
People make mistakes all the time..its an easy...

People make mistakes all the time..its an easy thing to do. Don't go all crazy over a hat on a game. :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 01:39 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 6,736
Posted By Hyped


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2002, 11:14 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 6,736
Posted By Hyped
Stealing rocks is one thing, but telling another...

Stealing rocks is one thing, but telling another person to take thier lives is another and he should be banned for that. I tolerate alot, but when it comes to Gameo, I will no longer tolerate it ...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2002, 07:33 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 6,736
Posted By Hyped
Don't worry..Gameo will be taken care of......

Don't worry..Gameo will be taken care of... enough said.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2002, 07:14 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 6,736
Posted By Hyped
Speaking of Karakaze Troupe going too...

Speaking of Karakaze Troupe going too far...Benvolio takes his harassment towards me WAY too far, telling me every day to go and kill myself etc...you have some problems Benvolio.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2002, 07:23 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,942
Posted By Hyped
LOL, it goes with me since everyone calls my a...

LOL, it goes with me since everyone calls my a schizo i thought it would suit me well..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2002, 07:19 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,942
Posted By Hyped
Yeah I do and I have seen my brother play it. ...

Yeah I do and I have seen my brother play it. It looks really cool.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2002, 07:08 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,942
Posted By Hyped
I have dod but I've never played it.

I have dod but I've never played it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2002, 06:50 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 6,102
Posted By Hyped
Wow, this guy sets a positive vibe...

Wow, this guy sets a positive vibe...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-18-2002, 08:44 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,584
Posted By Hyped
cs, come now and take on the infamous mr bear,...

cs, come now and take on the infamous mr bear, lol. 24.160.103.36:27015
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-18-2002, 07:36 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,584
Posted By Hyped
Mr Bear owned everyone.

Mr Bear owned everyone.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-18-2002, 04:41 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,178
Posted By Hyped
I gave mine to Kawaii along time ago, so no.

I gave mine to Kawaii along time ago, so no.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-18-2002, 02:55 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,251
Posted By Hyped
I am not disagreeing with you. He does do very...

I am not disagreeing with you. He does do very good work. I am saying that all I ever see staff do is mess around with npcs. :mad:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-18-2002, 12:09 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,942
Posted By Hyped
Yes, Birdbird and Soto for admins.:D

Yes, Birdbird and Soto for admins.:D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-17-2002, 11:56 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,942
Posted By Hyped
When it gets up I want in on the game!

When it gets up I want in on the game!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-17-2002, 11:53 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,251
Posted By Hyped
It seems that the staff play with their "toys" or...

It seems that the staff play with their "toys" or npcs more than they actually work these days. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-12-2002, 10:41 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 10,412
Posted By Hyped
Dante, those are funny as hell, but some mean. :(

Dante, those are funny as hell, but some mean. :(
Forum: Events and Activities 01-12-2002, 10:26 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,966
Posted By Hyped
lol.

lol.
Forum: Events and Activities 01-12-2002, 10:25 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,109
Posted By Hyped
Ono.

Ono.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.