Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 113 of 113
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: noublipasa
Forum: Zone 03-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,067
Posted By noublipasa
Especially if ypyr highest bounty should be in...

Especially if ypyr highest bounty should be in the new list :s .
You don't make 1k bounty over night
Forum: Zone 03-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,516
Posted By noublipasa
Too hard to script I guess? They have the...

Too hard to script I guess?
They have the holiday and the squad thing to do first also I think.
Forum: Zone 03-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,516
Posted By noublipasa
Top lists 2

Sasori's idea to extend top lists to 20 was great but i have another idea : could we add some search box to search a certain player to look at ALL his stats.

For ex. if I wanted to see Conor's...
Forum: Zone 03-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,317
Posted By noublipasa
You guys didn't get my point sorry i meant how...

You guys didn't get my point sorry i meant how much bounty (the one you can look by right clicking on someone) do you gain when you kill someone ? Not how much experience
Forum: Zone 03-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,176
Posted By noublipasa
Mini what do you mean by : ¨The only problem I...

Mini what do you mean by : ¨The only problem I had with you was your way to communicate with players?¨
Do I treat them too bad? :(
Forum: Zone 03-11-2009, 07:44 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,176
Posted By noublipasa
Just so you know I am not Dutch. I speak...

Just so you know I am not Dutch.
I speak fluently english but french is my first language.

And also some people say Tsu is very active but i haven't seen him online as much as jesper. School...
Forum: Zone 03-10-2009, 08:20 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,317
Posted By noublipasa
If you kill someone you get 4 bounty right? Now...

If you kill someone you get 4 bounty right?
Now if you kill say Dennis who has always 500 bounty :P will you still gain 4 bounty or will you gain more?
Hope this isn't confusing
Forum: Zone 03-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,776
Posted By noublipasa
When I won my Doubleshot And when I got my...

When I won my Doubleshot
And when I got my first gold subscrition
Forum: Zone 03-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,470
Posted By noublipasa
Why was it denied?

Why was it denied?
Forum: Zone 03-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,470
Posted By noublipasa
3rd: I would like gelat weapons being rank locked...

3rd: I would like gelat weapons being rank locked rather then class locked.

That would be rather good.
Forum: Zone 03-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,176
Posted By noublipasa
Tsu and Jesper would be great ET's. Tsu is...

Tsu and Jesper would be great ET's.
Tsu is french and we need a french section of zone.
Jesper has been PA for a long time so I think he should get kind of a reward ;)
Forum: Zone 03-09-2009, 07:53 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,470
Posted By noublipasa
Talking Ranks

I think ranks on zone are a really good thing, I mean when a noob sees an elite or a Legend hes like ¨wow they are awsome¨.
But really apart from having a black colored plasmasaber whats the point...
Forum: Zone 03-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Replies: 125
Views: 82,983
Posted By noublipasa
Idea C first because it would give a objective to...

Idea C first because it would give a objective to zone. Not only laming bunkers.
Then A would be good
Showing results 101 to 113 of 113

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.