Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Glory
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2002, 12:16 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,844
Posted By Glory
Yes and you reset my friend for the bitter...

Yes and you reset my friend for the bitter *******s you are.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2002, 12:14 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,844
Posted By Glory
Glory: You know how about I get you removed from...

Glory: You know how about I get you removed from your manager postion, you are a bull shitter and the most corrupt ***** ever, I am suprised Googi hasn't got you removed oh and I have already sent...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2002, 12:13 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,844
Posted By Glory
Glory: Well sorry I had to go to school and so...

Glory: Well sorry I had to go to school and so did she...and she doesn't like to be blamed for things she didn't do....and she said all she got was 98 apples...and plus she only reupgraded recently...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2002, 08:19 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,844
Posted By Glory
oh well this is bs me and my friends will go to a...

oh well this is bs me and my friends will go to a different server
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2002, 08:14 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,844
Posted By Glory
She im med this: loriel said he would go and get...

She im med this: loriel said he would go and get a GM to take over it and it was this konidias dude-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2002, 08:09 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,844
Posted By Glory
GLory: She said loriel has the freaking logs, and...

GLory: She said loriel has the freaking logs, and konidias came on so why dont you go check the freaking logs...she only upgraded her acc 3 fricken days agop
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2002, 08:06 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,844
Posted By Glory
Glory: Well first let me say **** you all and...

Glory: Well first let me say **** you all and htis is the last time me or my friend will upgrade for this ****./
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2002, 07:57 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,844
Posted By Glory
Re: Re: Freaking Immature 2k1 Staff

OK stuff the nop posting rule she says this

"Well I was on one night and I was just sitting there and I was jailed in bomy jail for 1E 99 rocks...I asked why and then they kept warping me all over...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2002, 07:53 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,844
Posted By Glory
...my friend says Loriel has the logs of him...

...my friend says Loriel has the logs of him doing this.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2002, 07:50 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,844
Posted By Glory
Freaking Immature 2k1 Staff

This is tupid, my best friend was reset because Corpse called her a **** and she did something about it and when she asked what happened Jeff answered with
Jeff (Staff) (17/09/02 10:40:12):
From...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2002, 12:31 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 819
Posted By Glory
Hacky Sack 2 - Broken

lalalalla anyway Hacky Sack 2 is broken, it won;t let you get it.... it's in level worldj-08-upstairs.nw

kthxbye
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-15-2002, 04:55 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,062
Posted By Glory
I just deleted ICQ because I didn't use it....lol...

I just deleted ICQ because I didn't use it....lol >.< and no I only have like 10 bomy GFX in there. >.<
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2002, 06:28 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 968
Posted By Glory
Kung Fu/Sword

Is there anyway once you have got the sword, to switch back to Kung Fu poweR? XD
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2002, 06:23 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,062
Posted By Glory
No ICQ >.<

No ICQ >.<
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2002, 05:36 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,062
Posted By Glory
=(....someone upload it to a site then. ;)

=(....someone upload it to a site then. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2002, 04:22 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,062
Posted By Glory
Bomy GFX

Could someone please post all the bomy GFX in a ZIP that are on 2k1?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-11-2002, 06:19 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,237
Posted By Glory
I personally hate Ibonic >.< aw oh well that's...

I personally hate Ibonic >.< aw oh well that's life.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-11-2002, 03:30 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,237
Posted By Glory
For once I have to agree with you.

For once I have to agree with you.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-10-2002, 07:44 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,237
Posted By Glory
<3 (Not Spam, k?)

<3 (Not Spam, k?)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-10-2002, 03:05 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,309
Posted By Glory
ROFL I do not swear, you are full of bs. Either...

ROFL I do not swear, you are full of bs. Either way YOU'RE NOT ON FREAKING DUTY, FOOL!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-10-2002, 02:41 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,309
Posted By Glory
I love you HoudiniMan who ever gets next GM...

I love you HoudiniMan who ever gets next GM position I will make sure you're gone off Doomsday for corruptness.

I just loved pking you when you're off duty...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-10-2002, 01:37 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,309
Posted By Glory
Even sharing with your brother is illegal, I hope...

Even sharing with your brother is illegal, I hope you get your assed banned.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2002, 06:07 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,309
Posted By Glory
Account sharing is illegal btw. And no I am not...

Account sharing is illegal btw. And no I am not an idiot I worked on Bravo 2 freaking times, I think I know. anyway staff there are not serious u like hire FAQ's and staff like each day and then fire...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2002, 01:19 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,309
Posted By Glory
No offense but they will take you work and fire...

No offense but they will take you work and fire you. XD
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-07-2002, 06:29 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,622
Posted By Glory
aw noi i am sad

aw noi i am sad
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.