Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ArchOwl
Forum: Level Design 03-06-2002, 12:50 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 4,025
Posted By ArchOwl
nice bushes + rocks

nice bushes + rocks
Forum: Graphic Design 03-06-2002, 12:45 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,260
Posted By ArchOwl
roy pwns you even more btw

roy pwns you even more btw
Forum: Graphic Design 03-06-2002, 12:43 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,260
Posted By ArchOwl
the gun from unreal tournament has REDEEMER on...

the gun from unreal tournament has REDEEMER on it, and they never made a sprite version of it
i win

also, there is alot more

if there is a server with street like guns and stuff, i will make...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 12:39 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,580
Posted By ArchOwl
"you made a fool out of yourself" and "originally...

"you made a fool out of yourself" and "originally posted by flameuss" dont go together

please drown
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 12:02 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,580
Posted By ArchOwl
OMG LOLOL LELELLELE ROCLOLOL ALWZLLALWZLL ROFLEZ...

OMG LOLOL LELELLELE ROCLOLOL ALWZLLALWZLL ROFLEZ ROFLEZ YOU ARE SO STUPID PLEASE STOP BREATHING
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-05-2002, 11:50 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By ArchOwl
Post your tree please. I really would like to...

Post your tree please. I really would like to enjoy comparing the two.
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 11:48 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,608
Posted By ArchOwl
Re: New Tileset Concept

HELLO? HE DIDNT MAKE IT! :o
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2002, 08:15 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,580
Posted By ArchOwl
:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: ...

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=171579#post171579
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2002, 08:12 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,485
Posted By ArchOwl
FZSRFNSZNJMR YOU ARE A WASTE OF: SKIN ...

FZSRFNSZNJMR
YOU ARE A WASTE OF:
SKIN
OXYGEN
BRAINS(OH **** YOU DONT HAVE ONE SORRY)
SPACE

SLAM A SPIKED SLEDGEHAMMER INTO YOUR NADS PLEASE
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2002, 05:22 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,246
Posted By ArchOwl
You were obviously too stupid to read what I said...

You were obviously too stupid to read what I said carefully, but I dont want to get into an argument against you.
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 05:19 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,474
Posted By ArchOwl
hmm, i normally dont find myself making huge...

hmm, i normally dont find myself making huge pathways so its fine for me
but yeah, if i were to make a big pathway i would just delete some rocks
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2002, 05:12 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,386
Posted By ArchOwl
what is graal x? :O

what is graal x? :O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2002, 04:30 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,246
Posted By ArchOwl
I did that so I would get less pms... ;) I...

I did that so I would get less pms... ;)
I never actually MADE anyone pay that much :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-05-2002, 04:24 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By ArchOwl
I am now looking forward to your server very much...

I am now looking forward to your server very much just because you can make good looking trees and that is an incredible feat.
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 04:02 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,474
Posted By ArchOwl
this one doesent

this one doesent
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2002, 03:05 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,246
Posted By ArchOwl
Poor baby. :rolleyes:

Poor baby. :rolleyes:
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 03:04 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,846
Posted By ArchOwl
2 the only thing that actually looks somewhat...

2
the only thing that actually looks somewhat good on that level is the barrels
the windows, wall tiles, corners, everything about the walls looks bad
and the things that do look good are webgifs
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 02:59 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,474
Posted By ArchOwl
your so nice to people on this forum (that was...

your so nice to people on this forum (that was not sarcasm)

the generator is actually useful, dispite what level makers who are mad because any noob can make a sandpath think
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2002, 02:54 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,246
Posted By ArchOwl
tbm was disbanded because madmartigan added too...

tbm was disbanded because madmartigan added too many idiots

end
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2002, 01:35 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,347
Posted By ArchOwl
ZEWO AYEPEE ON TWOKAYONE (this is along time...

ZEWO AYEPEE ON TWOKAYONE
(this is along time ago)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2002, 01:17 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,231
Posted By ArchOwl
:cool:

:cool:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-05-2002, 01:13 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By ArchOwl
SDVSBVG THAT IS THE BEST TILESET EVER THAT...

SDVSBVG
THAT IS THE BEST TILESET EVER
THAT TREE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A TREE!!!!!!!!
OMFG
DGBFRFGNFMGNGDHYNDG
GRAAL TREES ARENT SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE TREES
THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE GENITALS...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-05-2002, 01:06 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,260
Posted By ArchOwl
ROY PWNS YOU

ROY PWNS YOU
Forum: Level Design 03-04-2002, 10:27 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,078
Posted By ArchOwl
I spend time on my levels, but the experiment...

I spend time on my levels, but the experiment with new tiles and make it look realistic completely negate eachother. Lots of people(mainly birdbird) will try to make their level TOO original and go...
Forum: Level Design 03-04-2002, 09:57 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,468
Posted By ArchOwl
the barrels have mushrooms in them :O

the barrels have mushrooms in them :O
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.