Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 114 of 114
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: eronix
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-18-2007, 06:06 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,432
Posted By eronix
That is exactly why Mange is not Eras towing...

That is exactly why Mange is not Eras towing manager, if Era even had one..
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-18-2007, 06:04 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,043
Posted By eronix
I second this, I co owned James's old business,...

I second this, I co owned James's old business, what the hell was it called.. Majan or something?

Anyways, made james the new tony montana of era in a couple hours.

Way too lame.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-18-2007, 06:02 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,212
Posted By eronix
This game is almost as amusing as the little.....

This game is almost as amusing as the little.. put your mouse over the ball and bounce it game on G2K1, what do you call that game? :|

Anyways, that game was pretty addicting, I got the highscore...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-18-2007, 05:59 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,891
Posted By eronix
God, you guys are sad, before you talk bad about...

God, you guys are sad, before you talk bad about the new kid, lets see how awesome YOU can script :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-18-2007, 05:53 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,382
Posted By eronix
Having high magic makes you uber pwnage at being...

Having high magic makes you uber pwnage at being a magical super duper person. AKA mage
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-18-2007, 05:48 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,951
Posted By eronix
No, really?

No, really?
Forum: Guild Life 03-18-2007, 05:39 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,685
Posted By eronix
You obviously have no reputation on graal at all...

You obviously have no reputation on graal at all if you have to run around with a tag called (GK Helpers)

If you want to work on a server, 'specially GK, you want to have a reputation, you don't...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-18-2007, 05:26 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,951
Posted By eronix
1: Banned on Era because I insulted the staff a...

1: Banned on Era because I insulted the staff a little too much ;(, that proves your 'on all the time' theory wrong

2: Er not really true, most of graals current GFXer's are retarded edit-gfxers,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-18-2007, 02:26 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,284
Posted By eronix
Past experience: I can back hachi up on his...

Past experience:

I can back hachi up on his ganis.. But that was also 3 years ago
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-18-2007, 02:23 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,951
Posted By eronix
Yeup, me and xziro go waaay back to rudora ;o ...

Yeup, me and xziro go waaay back to rudora ;o

And if you don't know who yendi is, don't worry, I think I remember you from atrius, Stan, your account is really really familiar
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,951
Posted By eronix
You really don't want to know :(

You really don't want to know :(
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-17-2007, 11:40 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,951
Posted By eronix
You'd have better luck giving some noobs on UN...

You'd have better luck giving some noobs on UN money to make you a half-assed tileset.

What I'm trying to imply is that even the best GFXers on graal aren't amazing anymore..

(To be a heckler...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2007, 11:24 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,284
Posted By eronix
Past experience: James was a pretty 'kickin...

Past experience:

James was a pretty 'kickin dev back in the day.. 3 years ago :(
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-17-2007, 11:07 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,028
Posted By eronix
Just a note: I look in this forum section, 3...

Just a note: I look in this forum section, 3 different forums, about 3 different servers, hosted on the same server, all from jigga;

UH OH.

And he's missing his newest add, Atrius :(

EDIT:
...
Showing results 101 to 114 of 114

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.