Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-11-2009, 01:11 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,180
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You broke Era with your aweful looks.. Stefan...

You broke Era with your aweful looks.. Stefan must've seen a picture of you and spilled coffee when he was impacted by your gruesomeness.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,854
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Actually, I've seen Dusty leave plenty of...

Actually, I've seen Dusty leave plenty of positive things referring to other peoples work. And if you cared so much about it being for your likings and didn't want to know what other people thought...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,179
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Oh, well I'm not sure if Galdor or Elk used a...

Oh, well I'm not sure if Galdor or Elk used a tablet, but no I didn't.. I just sketched that out in MsPaint using the mouse. >_< I wish I did have a tablet to draw with though :(
Forum: Level Design 05-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,424
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
This is probably the most visually appealing era...

This is probably the most visually appealing era level i've seen in awhile. Very simple, yet satisfying. Which I believe does very great justice rather than over-complicating a level design which is...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,410
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Alarid, for someone who seemed to be so excited...

Alarid, for someone who seemed to be so excited about getting a tablet, you don't seem to be posting too much work with it. lol
Forum: Graphic Design 05-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,179
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
o.o.. Who drew 3 tablet pieces?

o.o.. Who drew 3 tablet pieces?
Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,179
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
No idea.. crazy 5 min sketch, whatever.. :cool:

No idea.. crazy 5 min sketch, whatever.. :cool:
Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2009, 08:09 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,455
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lol, I actually tried making a custom body in...

Lol, I actually tried making a custom body in reference to the original graal bodies.. this is what I came up with..
Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2009, 07:21 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,455
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Thanks, but no I dont work on Spawn anymore. I...

Thanks, but no I dont work on Spawn anymore. I quit because of the lack of any compitant staff.. Especially including the other Manager that was there besides myself.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2009, 03:28 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,455
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
New guns..

I've been improving in my graphical ability lately, and wanted to give some modern guns a try, i've only done the side views so far, but what do you think?
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,350
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I can be your private dancer.. :cool:

I can be your private dancer.. :cool:
Forum: Graphic Design 04-27-2009, 07:02 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,836
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Not bad, im liking the book case. But the other...

Not bad, im liking the book case. But the other things could use some more defining imo, like the sword/armor look very rough, and the staff looks kind of.. faded if i might say? But yeah other than...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,609
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lol @ this :noob:. Quit while you're ahead.. z.z

Lol @ this :noob:. Quit while you're ahead.. z.z
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-23-2009, 12:39 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,685
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ill explain to you how his server was better. It...

Ill explain to you how his server was better. It had an actual concept behind it. This server is some type of joke.. be realistic and stop trying to back up something that cant be backed up. x_x
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-16-2009, 04:35 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,396
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Aw.. no fair MD. Another good friend of mine,...

Aw.. no fair MD. Another good friend of mine, gone into the depths of real life! Well all I can really say is that it was great chatting and working with you. You've always provided me with fun and...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-14-2009, 04:44 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,641
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Question..

Im just curious as to if there is any way possible to just disable a players sword? I've tried setting the sword power to 0, and the players sword image to NULL/nil, yet the only way for it to work...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2009, 01:27 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,609
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Its not possible for any server to "revive...

Its not possible for any server to "revive itself".. It's all dependent on its Management and how much that management chooses to dedicate themselves and reach out to the community for help. x_x
Forum: Graphic Design 04-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 9,959
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
When he said go nuts, I think he was referring to...

When he said go nuts, I think he was referring to you going nuts on making an edit. No need to go on offense.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Replies: 203
Views: 72,440
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Pretty good stuff ya got there Elk.. But if you...

Pretty good stuff ya got there Elk.. But if you plan on finishing that first sprite, you should definantly try to work on the upper body anatomy. Its very unproportional. The arms are WAY too big in...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2009, 05:52 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,833
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Can I say, "I told you so"? x_x

Can I say, "I told you so"? x_x
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-21-2009, 10:45 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,785
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Mr "Terrorist" Presents a gift..

Well I made this out of generosity for my "good" friends Nas and Smoke because they wanted me to. But anyways, not sure whether you guys would want to use it or not but I have no use for it...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-21-2009, 10:39 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,159
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
It sucks.. Period! No I kid I kid, Haha.. but its...

It sucks.. Period! No I kid I kid, Haha.. but its not bad for the simple fact that it looks like every other gun on Zone (Im not sure if its an edit or not? Whatever.) But you should definantly try...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 8,660
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yes you are thinking of the wrong person, I...

Yes you are thinking of the wrong person, I spawned MYSELF money. Thrash was the one who spawned everyone money, which I specifically told him not to do and he did it anyways.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 8,660
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Actually no, I didn't "Try" to become Manager at...

Actually no, I didn't "Try" to become Manager at all to be honest. I simply told Tigarius that I would have liked to have held the position, than after seeing how much of the staff team consisted of...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 8,660
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Too lazy is fine.. ? Since when? I highly...

Too lazy is fine.. ? Since when? I highly disagree with you there and i'm sure that many others would too. I mean tending to business and embracing your laziness are two totally different things. I...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.