Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 474
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AlaricoMontario
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2006, 08:05 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Staff Roster (Subject to change, but highly...

Staff Roster
(Subject to change, but highly unlikely)

Hampy: Manager
DesireableDreams: Manager
Tempist p2p: Bouncer (level 110)
firechamp1: Cook
zackatac3702: Cook
Chris500: Waiter...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,046
Posted By AlaricoMontario
It may also take longer to get the Saloon done,...

It may also take longer to get the Saloon done, depending on how fast this bug is fixed - because staff have to reset my IP range for RC and they're not exactly twiddling their thumbs whilst...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
For the rest of you, take note. Bjorn is...

For the rest of you, take note.

Bjorn is (gasp for some of you) encouraging player run businesses.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-24-2006, 04:35 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 622
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Put it this way: If you make it, script it,...

Put it this way:

If you make it, script it, and add it in the test folder,

Then they'll talk.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Speaking of 'beer garden' beer is supposed to be...

Speaking of 'beer garden' beer is supposed to be craftable for both of our taverns.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2006, 04:29 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
As soon as Bjorn add's my new IP to the RC, I...

As soon as Bjorn add's my new IP to the RC, I will have all levels fixed and uploaded.
Forum: GK Bugs 07-24-2006, 05:46 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,209
Posted By AlaricoMontario
You can add to the kingdom with A rights, correct...

You can add to the kingdom with A rights, correct - they are indeed listed under the members list from then on and can use toguild: and enter the Kingdom Castle.

However, adding rights and RANK...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2006, 04:44 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Positions Thus Filled: Hampy (Bartender) ...

Positions Thus Filled:

Hampy (Bartender)
Jaws908 (Bouncer- level 71)

Anyone over level 50 wanting to be a bouncer... I want two.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2006, 03:31 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Ask Bjorn - I just create competition :P

Ask Bjorn - I just create competition :P
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2006, 12:37 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,811
Posted By AlaricoMontario
If someone gives me the proper scripts I, and I'm...

If someone gives me the proper scripts I, and I'm sure Grirahan, Draenin, Dayaa, Draxx, Steward, Steven, and others, would be more than willing to make the appropriate levels.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2006, 12:35 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
West Bomboria As soon as I finish fixing it,...

West Bomboria

As soon as I finish fixing it, because apparently slang isn't allowed... xX
Forum: Forest 07-22-2006, 03:55 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,039
Posted By AlaricoMontario
You might want to prepare for other events this...

You might want to prepare for other events this coming Saturday.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-22-2006, 03:54 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Yes, But CP is most capable and usually...

Yes,

But CP is most capable and usually most willing to go to Nighthawk.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-21-2006, 11:36 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
This isn't a roleplaying atmosphere business, and...

This isn't a roleplaying atmosphere business, and it's not even really a business since prices are so cheap I won't really make anything off of it.

You have a place to get food, a place to talk...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-21-2006, 11:19 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Sea Dog Saloon

The Sea Dog Saloon (the other tavern, although in my opinion much more catering to the player's wants) is, on my part, finished, and is just waiting for Bjorn to add it - which he assures me won't be...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-21-2006, 11:16 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Malinko is fixing something with lightning I...

Malinko is fixing something with lightning I believe....
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-21-2006, 08:46 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,801
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Bjorn, when you get a chance: ...

Bjorn, when you get a chance:

insidemain_seadog1.nw
'' _seadog2.nw
'' _seadog3.nw
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-20-2006, 06:16 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 701
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I'm all for punishing the people who spam the...

I'm all for punishing the people who spam the spacebar.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-19-2006, 09:11 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,085
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Nice...... dude Rock on ^^

Nice......
dude

Rock on ^^
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-18-2006, 12:14 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 908
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I've seen the Tornado. Trust me, if you get...

I've seen the Tornado.

Trust me, if you get caught in it.... you'll be sick soon enough
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-17-2006, 12:11 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Draenin and I are both Kingdom LAT's, though...

Draenin and I are both Kingdom LAT's, though Draenin does kick ass graphics as well.

It's up to Malinko to work out the unforeseen kinks that arose.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-16-2006, 10:20 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By AlaricoMontario
He did finish it, apparently. And now,...

He did finish it, apparently.

And now, apparently, some things came up within the scripts, etc, that need to be fixed.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-16-2006, 09:11 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By AlaricoMontario
<2 Months Most likely. As Draenin said...

<2 Months
Most likely.

As Draenin said most of it is done, it's just working out some kinks. And mind you, anything Malinko makes is worth the wait anywho.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-16-2006, 06:51 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By AlaricoMontario
And I must tell you that day-um it looks fine. ...

And I must tell you that day-um it looks fine.

:)
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-16-2006, 05:23 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,367
Posted By AlaricoMontario
One iron.

One iron.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 474

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.