Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 316
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ViCtOrEhEhEh
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,311
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Servers arent supposed to create a new genre,...

Servers arent supposed to create a new genre, thats what real games are for.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-19-2006, 12:03 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,333
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
NICE WORK!

NICE WORK!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-15-2006, 09:46 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,730
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
People can get inspirtation from some things. ...

People can get inspirtation from some things. :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-15-2006, 08:47 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,138
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I dont really like the light and the fence looks...

I dont really like the light and the fence looks kinda weird. Also the water/sand has no curve or you guys didnt finish the tileset?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-15-2006, 08:39 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,730
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Man I hope this playerworld doesnt die or...

Man I hope this playerworld doesnt die or anything. It looks soo good because that tileset is sexy. If the gameplay is good, I might start playing Graal more often.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-15-2006, 08:36 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 6,103
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Those levels look ugly.

Those levels look ugly.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-15-2006, 08:32 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,138
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Sorry man but...it looks kinda...ugly. :X

Sorry man but...it looks kinda...ugly. :X
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,420
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
You are right. People have been quitting more...

You are right. People have been quitting more than people have been comming to Graal, and yes, that is a bad thing. Also, if Classic was free, so many people would join it and then they would buy P2P...
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 05-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 5,969
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Seriously, shut the **** up.

Seriously, shut the **** up.
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 05-12-2006, 12:15 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 5,969
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yea I like the idea and it's also been said...

Yea I like the idea and it's also been said before.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-12-2006, 12:15 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,026
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Happy B-day!

Happy B-day!
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-10-2006, 01:54 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 7,235
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Never happened. Sorry.

Never happened. Sorry.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-10-2006, 01:52 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,410
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
No.

No.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-09-2006, 12:14 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,205
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Damn mad brolic!

Damn mad brolic!
Forum: Future Improvements 05-08-2006, 03:14 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,854
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Ha I always do that glitch. :p

Ha I always do that glitch. :p
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-07-2006, 07:02 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,060
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Responding to the thread name: No.

Responding to the thread name: No.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-07-2006, 04:52 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,791
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Guys, I beat Graal so many years ago, to beat...

Guys, I beat Graal so many years ago, to beat Graal, you have to win Stefan's heart.
Forum: Future Improvements 05-06-2006, 03:35 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 712
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
PMing

You know when you get a PM in RC and the blue icon thing flashes where your RC thing is? I think when you get a PM on Graal and you have it minimized or whatever, on the bottom I think the yellow PM...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-06-2006, 03:33 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,201
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
NJ, I think you can color the regular black one...

NJ, I think you can color the regular black one white. Also, I dont get how it will be different hairstyles and stuff. Will this be like kingdoms but with classic bodys? If so, thats gonna be cool. :P
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-06-2006, 12:49 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,860
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Important man in bold.

Important man in bold.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-05-2006, 05:38 AM
Replies: 26
Poll: Reset Poll
Views: 1,577
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I personally think that many people would start...

I personally think that many people would start playing GK (like me) if there was a reset. But if I was level 110 I doubt I would play again and those level 110s (or I can just say high level people)...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2006, 03:04 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,725
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
They need to add layers and such in Graal Editor....

They need to add layers and such in Graal Editor. That would own 49289482%
Forum: Graphic Design 05-04-2006, 03:41 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,348
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Nice. I like the car but the top part of the car...

Nice. I like the car but the top part of the car could do more shading. Also whats that big other gfx?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2006, 03:38 AM
Replies: 14
Mia
Views: 2,169
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Itsa mia Mario! :P Ha, Stefan calls you Damix'2'...

Itsa mia Mario! :P Ha, Stefan calls you Damix'2' :P!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2006, 03:02 AM
Replies: 14
Mia
Views: 2,169
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
What does 'Mia' mean? D:

What does 'Mia' mean? D:
Showing results 101 to 125 of 316

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.