Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: sage_scooby
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-30-2007, 06:12 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,162
Posted By sage_scooby
I saved it on my site in case you lost it. The...

I saved it on my site in case you lost it. The link is in my graalonline profile.
Forum: GK Bugs 07-28-2007, 04:39 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 819
Posted By sage_scooby
Shops not updating?

Is it just me or does it seem the shops haven't been restocking lately?

Hirathia has looked the same way I left at night the next morning three days in a row now.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2007, 04:38 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,560
Posted By sage_scooby
Scrolls are just the stepping stone to learn the...

Scrolls are just the stepping stone to learn the right recipe/s.

I don't really care scrolls are fine by me.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-21-2007, 04:44 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 790
Posted By sage_scooby
Nice to hear.

Nice to hear.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,669
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthday Unix!

Happy Birthday Unix!
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-18-2007, 02:06 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,704
Posted By sage_scooby
GPA is a one of a kind in honor of Ghost Pirate. ...

GPA is a one of a kind in honor of Ghost Pirate. I also think the LPB is not technically a pirate item.
Forum: Feature request 07-18-2007, 02:02 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 36,407
Posted By sage_scooby
Cosmetics and house upgrades.

Cosmetics and house upgrades.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 858
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthday Zach if your even around to see...

Happy Birthday Zach if your even around to see this.
Forum: Questions about V6 07-15-2007, 01:49 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 21,530
Posted By sage_scooby
Unix's post answers the lifetime classic...

Unix's post answers the lifetime classic question. Lifetime classic is gone, its been replaced with lifetime playerworld for the people that had lifetime classic. You can no longer purchase...
Forum: Feature request 07-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 11,903
Posted By sage_scooby
I don't know about the frequency of free account...

I don't know about the frequency of free account time prizes. Though seeing some gamesworld tournaments for prizes like account time, shirts, mousepads, coffee mugs, and etc would be fun. I wouldn't...
Forum: Feature request 07-15-2007, 01:34 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 36,407
Posted By sage_scooby
What ever happened to hard work....? It just...

What ever happened to hard work....? It just takes time and effort to build yourself up on GK. People are just too lazy to do it. I knew no-one when I started GK, I somehow managed to get good...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-14-2007, 05:39 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,328
Posted By sage_scooby
Gratz to the winners!

Gratz to the winners!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-13-2007, 04:08 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,267
Posted By sage_scooby
I like swords! Graal is what the players...

I like swords!


Graal is what the players make of it. That's why people come here. Players have the option of actually making things. It may have started as a Zelda clone, but it's come into...
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-13-2007, 03:57 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,004
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthday Xaph!

Happy Birthday Xaph!
Forum: Information 07-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 29,362
Posted By sage_scooby
It would be best then to start one big thread of...

It would be best then to start one big thread of topics and keep it clean of spam.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,196
Posted By sage_scooby
I haven't gotten any e-mails. I must not be cool...

I haven't gotten any e-mails. I must not be cool enough to join. :cry:

As for the passwords. I don't care I have my graal one memorized. Though if the graal password was user created, and the...
Forum: Information 07-10-2007, 05:35 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 29,362
Posted By sage_scooby
Like I said if anyone wants to type up the info...

Like I said if anyone wants to type up the info or just get me basic info I'll put it on my site. It's on the graal's VIP hosting. It's in no way great but if it has good info thats all I care...
Forum: Information 07-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 29,362
Posted By sage_scooby
I haven't updated my GK website in ages but if I...

I haven't updated my GK website in ages but if I remember I will post the commands list there. Also any other info I'd be more than willing to put on it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Replies: 217
Views: 45,311
Posted By sage_scooby
Bright yellow!!!

Bright yellow!!!
Forum: GK Bugs 07-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,783
Posted By sage_scooby
It happens in any playerhouse on CP. I haven't...

It happens in any playerhouse on CP. I haven't checked it for other houses. If I light the room of the house with torches my lights will be at whatever light level it was at. The only way other...
Forum: Information 07-06-2007, 01:04 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 29,362
Posted By sage_scooby
Methinks this should be stickied and maybe moved...

Methinks this should be stickied and maybe moved to the main section?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Replies: 243
Views: 58,495
Posted By sage_scooby
A reset would do no good until they make changes...

A reset would do no good until they make changes on GK.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-03-2007, 05:15 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,474
Posted By sage_scooby
I stand beside Alan's choices. Alan was the...

I stand beside Alan's choices. Alan was the Governor he chose the people he thought best to lead CP. Felix is very active and a good leader.

As for Yann's absence, sorry but real life comes...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-02-2007, 04:41 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 12,031
Posted By sage_scooby
Hear hear! I'll toast my rum to that!

Hear hear!

I'll toast my rum to that!
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 5,263
Posted By sage_scooby
Actually with Felix for leadership and morale,...

Actually with Felix for leadership and morale, Yann for brute strength, and Fayt for ship battles It all comes pretty close to Alan lolz.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.