Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 444
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crono1508
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,379
Posted By Crono1508
9-10-2009...

9-10-2009 (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87851)
2-23-2009 (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1468960#post1468960)
12-10-2008...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,422
Posted By Crono1508
She's still a little girl.

She's still a little girl.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 10,698
Posted By Crono1508
I don't see the point of having a fixed...

I don't see the point of having a fixed resolution.
And if there was one, the maximum resolution should be 1024x1024.
Forum: Tech Support 09-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,046
Posted By Crono1508
Well, good news: Support Center seems to be back...

Well, good news: Support Center seems to be back up and running!
Bad news: Still broken forums error. :(

Stefan reply?
Forum: Tech Support 09-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,046
Posted By Crono1508
Any search is broken, and the GraalDesk Support...

Any search is broken, and the GraalDesk Support Center is down as well. I think Stefan mentioned about them getting fixed tomorrow, on Labor Day.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 10,698
Posted By Crono1508
But why?

But why?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-01-2009, 04:28 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,703
Posted By Crono1508
He'll be back... no one can leave Graal until it...

He'll be back... no one can leave Graal until it dies.
Forum: Your opinion 08-30-2009, 08:10 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 71,808
Posted By Crono1508
:asleep:

:asleep:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-29-2009, 10:52 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,273
Posted By Crono1508
I just wish there was a way to draw attention to...

I just wish there was a way to draw attention to newer players. The playercount on any server is dramatically low now. I love the small community, you learned people through there account names. But...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 08-29-2009, 07:44 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,524
Posted By Crono1508
It really isn't enjoyable, and I found that out...

It really isn't enjoyable, and I found that out fairly quickly after the first 300 spar wins. The only reason why I've sparred as much as I have at the moment is because of Link.
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 08-29-2009, 06:35 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,091
Posted By Crono1508
I only gave Graal my money once.

I only gave Graal my money once.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 08-29-2009, 06:33 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,524
Posted By Crono1508
I can speak for myself, and mine is legit. And I...

I can speak for myself, and mine is legit. And I also did it in front of a crowd, may I add.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 31,520
Posted By Crono1508
Chrono Trigger and 1508 is a reference for myself.

Chrono Trigger and 1508 is a reference for myself.
Forum: Your opinion 08-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 71,808
Posted By Crono1508
I'm a girl.

I'm a girl.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-22-2009, 05:39 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,058
Posted By Crono1508
I thought it was Streety...

I thought it was Streety...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 08-20-2009, 02:09 PM
Replies: 26
Ctf
Views: 3,766
Posted By Crono1508
I disagree because the map design is pretty...

I disagree because the map design is pretty complex and fairly even based. I don't know who made the levels, but I bet it took quite a handful of time to get it perfectly made.
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 08-19-2009, 02:09 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,091
Posted By Crono1508
I realized that nobody actually read the...

I realized that nobody actually read the suggestions, well anybody important so... why resurrect a dead topic.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2009, 08:29 AM
Replies: 288
Views: 746,956
Posted By Crono1508
What post?

What post?
Forum: Videos 08-17-2009, 03:14 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 12,722
Posted By Crono1508
Video editing software?

Video editing software?
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-17-2009, 03:02 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,425
Posted By Crono1508
One of the judges told me it was crappy to watch.

One of the judges told me it was crappy to watch.
Forum: Zone 08-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,079
Posted By Crono1508
I wish you would be a Playerworld's little...

I wish you would be a Playerworld's little scripter.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,657
Posted By Crono1508
hbd

hbd
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 5,640
Posted By Crono1508
Rufuy! HBD

Rufuy! HBD
Forum: Videos 08-01-2009, 09:41 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 9,805
Posted By Crono1508
zz

Lock.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,293
Posted By Crono1508
Are you really that confident in your scripting...

Are you really that confident in your scripting ability?
Showing results 101 to 125 of 444

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.