Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Valder
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-04-2006, 01:48 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,283
Posted By Valder
Of course he is, because apparently, he can't...

Of course he is, because apparently, he can't read an entire 3 page thread and has nothing better to do than dwell on the past and pretend to be a girl.

He/She also seems to be kinda obsessed with...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,448
Posted By Valder
You have an entire keyboard full of keys to use....

You have an entire keyboard full of keys to use. Maybe add spell targeting as a skill and let people set it to whatever hotkey they want.
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,283
Posted By Valder
Wanna know something funny? I gave that back? ...

Wanna know something funny? I gave that back?

It may have been something to do at the time. I honestly don't remember doing that, but considering I made a retarded thread about it, I guess I did....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,552
Posted By Valder
You really don't have to wear everything unless...

You really don't have to wear everything unless you wanna kill monsters and such, but it's very annoying that when you wanna wear your armor, you look EXACTLY like most of the other players... What...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-04-2006, 02:43 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,283
Posted By Valder
Sorry, but I never scammed, nor stole rocks on...

Sorry, but I never scammed, nor stole rocks on 2k1.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,552
Posted By Valder
Well, personally, I can't glitch anymore. I'm...

Well, personally, I can't glitch anymore. I'm tired of the ugly green CoMP and want to be able to glitch it to my Sorcerer's cape :(!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,448
Posted By Valder
No because Dex is used for walking speed. Casting...

No because Dex is used for walking speed. Casting time should be lowered if you have high INT, because well... INT IS USED FOR MAGIC!?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,185
Posted By Valder
Then they shouldn't have changed anything. If it...

Then they shouldn't have changed anything. If it was better before, what was the point of changing it. I too miss the original era ;(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 19,264
Posted By Valder
Graal2001 and Providence.

Graal2001 and Providence.
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-01-2006, 05:32 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,606
Posted By Valder
DO NOT STEAL GRYFFON'S THUNDER! Also... I...

DO NOT STEAL GRYFFON'S THUNDER!

Also... I understand that Kingdoms need to change from time to time, but to ignore the kingdom's history is going to destroy it. Zormite has always been about fish...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-31-2006, 04:24 PM
Replies: 72
Gpa
Views: 5,272
Posted By Valder
Sam actually plays the game. Stefan doesn't.

Sam actually plays the game. Stefan doesn't.
Forum: Zormite Republic 01-31-2006, 04:23 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,606
Posted By Valder
I miss the old Zormite from 2k1 ;(!

I miss the old Zormite from 2k1 ;(!
Forum: Zormite Republic 01-31-2006, 06:31 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,606
Posted By Valder
Haha, that was a fantastic joke.

Haha, that was a fantastic joke.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2006, 05:19 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,771
Posted By Valder
Staff can summon bats.

Staff can summon bats.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,900
Posted By Valder
Nope.

Nope.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2006, 04:47 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,380
Posted By Valder
Like complain about rock stealing ;)

Like complain about rock stealing ;)
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-30-2006, 04:44 PM
Replies: 72
Gpa
Views: 5,272
Posted By Valder
Well don't worry about the flamers... (LOL), they...

Well don't worry about the flamers... (LOL), they can do what they please. If you have something to suggest instead of something someone else said, just say it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,900
Posted By Valder
I'll even give you an example of going overboard....

I'll even give you an example of going overboard. I set my nick to '*Cubes to mess around with Cubes and Sam decides to disconnect me. I asking Cubes if he had a problem with my nick and if he asked...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-30-2006, 04:31 PM
Replies: 72
Gpa
Views: 5,272
Posted By Valder
Then instead of being an ass and deleting...

Then instead of being an ass and deleting everyone's posts, why couldn't you have just stated that?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2006, 04:30 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,900
Posted By Valder
Why, aren't we trying to be a smarty pants now? ...

Why, aren't we trying to be a smarty pants now?

No, that's not what I was saying. When you are doing something on Graal with one of your friend and it's absolutely have NO EFFECT on other people's...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-30-2006, 04:27 PM
Replies: 72
Gpa
Views: 5,272
Posted By Valder
Alright, Zero, you need to definitely learn to...

Alright, Zero, you need to definitely learn to read before you decide to delete posts that have absolutely nothing to do with the reason you deleted it. I was responding to Draenin stating that if we...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2006, 04:23 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,900
Posted By Valder
What's up? I'm in the Graal playing mood and...

What's up? I'm in the Graal playing mood and since GK is what I am currently playing until 2k1 comes back I decided to see what was up with the forums.

Also, everyone with power on Graal takes...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2006, 12:43 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,674
Posted By Valder
I think it was because of it turning into garbage...

I think it was because of it turning into garbage and nobody really playing it anymore.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-30-2006, 12:40 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,448
Posted By Valder
I'm personally starting to hate it myself. When I...

I'm personally starting to hate it myself. When I weaken a target and try to cast wounds on it, I usually forget about the mouse thing and it ends up going a completely different direction I want it...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-30-2006, 12:36 PM
Replies: 72
Gpa
Views: 5,272
Posted By Valder
And it should be taken away from him.

And it should be taken away from him.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.