Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 146
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mitch
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-29-2005, 04:45 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,539
Posted By Mitch
I never post any thread without questioning why...

I never post any thread without questioning why first. I visit the forums to help people similiar to why I script occasionally.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-28-2005, 11:15 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,539
Posted By Mitch
What's the point of playing graal? It's boring....

What's the point of playing graal? It's boring. Scripting is fun to do once and awhile but sports beats it any day.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-22-2005, 05:50 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,389
Posted By Mitch
I am mitch of graal, and I do value my money. In...

I am mitch of graal, and I do value my money. In my opinion valueing can definitly mean giving it away to help people. When money is not a problem, for someone like me giving money away not only...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,389
Posted By Mitch
Money Help

I will take all responsibility for someone who attempts to claim a refund. As for myself all personal information for myself can be accessed through viewing the paypal transaction I did upon...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-22-2005, 04:37 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,697
Posted By Mitch
You may want to know, but that doesn't mean I...

You may want to know, but that doesn't mean I have to tell you. Especially when you are talking like that, I'm only trying to help and people like you just make me stressed out.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-22-2005, 02:52 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,697
Posted By Mitch
Let's look at this logically. The reason I'm...

Let's look at this logically. The reason I'm doing this is very similiar to the reason why you are asking me that question, it is because we choose to. Also for all people that are posting about an...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-21-2005, 05:41 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,697
Posted By Mitch
Yes, I know what your talking about....

Yes, I know what your talking about. Unfortunately I can only help so many people.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-21-2005, 04:58 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,697
Posted By Mitch
I'm sure many of you are worried, that I'm doing...

I'm sure many of you are worried, that I'm doing the wrong thing. But I am not in any sort of tight money situation I have a rather large amount infact. I have already attended college and graduated...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2005, 05:10 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,697
Posted By Mitch
Financial Support

Some people have heard about this but, I'm posting a new thread just to confirm that anyone who wants to know, knows. I am currently paying for account upgrades for people that have worked hard and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2005, 04:45 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,080
Posted By Mitch
What I failed to realize was that there won't be...

What I failed to realize was that there won't be enough restrictions and it would be helping lazy asses. I'm going to start supporting and financially supporthing things on graal, I will make a web...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2005, 02:18 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,080
Posted By Mitch
I have done a lot of thinking and I am going to...

I have done a lot of thinking and I am going to use the money to pay for trusted and successful people on graal. People that help out in the graal community, playerworlds that need financial help,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-17-2005, 03:54 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,080
Posted By Mitch
I'll see what's going to happen. Maybe I...

I'll see what's going to happen.

Maybe I won't do an FTP server, but I have a good amount of money to spend and I plan on helping graal with it. I'm open for suggestions if anyone has any ideas.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-17-2005, 03:25 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,080
Posted By Mitch
First no I shouldn't care, and I don't have to. I...

First no I shouldn't care, and I don't have to. I plan on having people submit the scripts to the site which will be then be looked over and added to the ftp server. And having trusting scripters...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-17-2005, 02:55 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,080
Posted By Mitch
I could care less if graal.net is designed for...

I could care less if graal.net is designed for snippets. I plan on having a script database full of hundreds of scripts to help people etc. If you wish to call it a "second resource" that's fine but...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-16-2005, 08:18 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,080
Posted By Mitch
I plan on restricting it do read and download...

I plan on restricting it do read and download rights only for the public and having accounts for trusted scripters or players such as yourself to upload or edit. This way the system isn't screwed up...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-16-2005, 08:08 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,080
Posted By Mitch
Graal FTP Server

Pretty soon I am going to release a graal FTP server. This server will contain a script database for beginners and people that just need a script. Eventually I will start allowing levels, images etc.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-16-2005, 02:47 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,908
Posted By Mitch
You really need to calm down? Chill and listen to...

You really need to calm down? Chill and listen to g-man, he has good ideas if you wish to criticize this thread go elsewhere before you get hurt.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-15-2005, 06:15 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,246
Posted By Mitch
Draisine and railroad script

Does anyone have the Draisine and railroad script? Aswell as the images for this I would appreciate it. I have been looking for awhile for these scripts and haven't found anything.
Forum: Era News 01-12-2005, 09:34 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 18,288
Posted By Mitch
Does Jen actually do anything for the server? I...

Does Jen actually do anything for the server? I see her on idling etc, maybe snake should take her place.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2005, 07:19 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 948
Posted By Mitch
Problem solved. Please close this forum as soon...

Problem solved. Please close this forum as soon as possible, thank you.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2005, 07:13 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,293
Posted By Mitch
People actually have to think these days. You...

People actually have to think these days. You cannot restrict someone to use an ip that changes almost every day.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,558
Posted By Mitch
I am not complaining it is just the fact that...

I am not complaining it is just the fact that classic has been remade. I just wish classic would hire staff more often.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,102
Posted By Mitch
Bravo on the support. Wouldn't that be nice if...

Bravo on the support. Wouldn't that be nice if PWA was all on at different times to help people, but such a thing was not meant to happen.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,160
Posted By Mitch
First it wouldn't be possible to just not pay...

First it wouldn't be possible to just not pay them unless I wanted something like a train done and not have the rest of the server. I plan on paying the scripter per script, etc. Also, baseball is...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,558
Posted By Mitch
People have to learn to keep classic servers with...

People have to learn to keep classic servers with a lot of players as they are, otherwise people start to leave and lose interest. It has been a few this has happened too...

- Bravo
- Zone
-...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 146

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.