Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 207
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: FreezeBurnX
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-20-2003, 11:29 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,845
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Wow people, thanks for nothing, except ETD and...

Wow people, thanks for nothing, except ETD and Pickles Dude. I got it my self, I enabled some stuff and it stopped being laggy.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-20-2003, 10:32 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,845
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Hey, can you people stop talking about pentium...

Hey, can you people stop talking about pentium and anwser my question? :|
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-20-2003, 07:28 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,845
Posted By FreezeBurnX
No Sense...

I don't understand, I just got a new computer, pentium 4, 2.4ghz and the only thing it seems to be slower is to play graal... My character move way slower then on my worst computer, that is 450mhz....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-20-2003, 06:13 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,879
Posted By FreezeBurnX
You are right, Thallen have caused many problems...

You are right, Thallen have caused many problems and should have been globally banned by IP, nobody deserves Thallen.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2003, 12:53 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,744
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Thieves dun chop teh poor trees! Thieves should...

Thieves dun chop teh poor trees! Thieves should hide in trees so they can back stab you in the shadows of the trees, if you cut teh trees no shadow, if no shadow no back stab! :O
Forum: Events and Activities 09-20-2003, 12:09 AM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Ummm... that's not spamming which I did, I think,...

Ummm... that's not spamming which I did, I think, I acctually made a statement that most of the people of g2k1 think the same. Also, you don't need to spam back saying me that, you can forum pm me,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2003, 12:05 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,744
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Cool story, except some grammar errors :x... ...

Cool story, except some grammar errors :x...
About the level, the water there should be more detailed and the level should be full of transparent tree-tops since you are inside of a forest, almost...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2003, 11:47 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,012
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Ummm... :) I'm planning on making sections for...

Ummm... :)
I'm planning on making sections for everything, and almost Graphics for all stuff :grin:
Forum: Level Design 09-19-2003, 10:08 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,140
Posted By FreezeBurnX
What do you mean? Poor they :(

What do you mean?

Poor they :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2003, 07:59 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,012
Posted By FreezeBurnX
That would come in handy! I couldn't log on, on...

That would come in handy! I couldn't log on, on your webiste. Also, I'd need some help with webdesign, I need something like, banners for g2k1... I'm acctually good with Image Editing, but I guess...
Forum: Level Design 09-19-2003, 07:56 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,372
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Yeah, I just need some stuff, put some trees and...

Yeah, I just need some stuff, put some trees and it would look very good on slums!
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-19-2003, 07:53 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,095
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Cool Gani!!!! :D

Cool Gani!!!! :D
Forum: Events and Activities 09-19-2003, 07:49 PM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I want events >.<!!!

I want events >.<!!!
Forum: Level Design 09-19-2003, 02:52 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,372
Posted By FreezeBurnX
But they look cool :O

But they look cool :O
Forum: Level Design 09-19-2003, 02:50 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,140
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Acctually, people would bow down to me when they...

Acctually, people would bow down to me when they see this neat jail xD...
They would say:
"OFMG why didn't I hacked this server before? This is teh neat0est jail I ever see, there are even bars...
Forum: Level Design 09-19-2003, 02:48 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,140
Posted By FreezeBurnX
That is a GFX with that script... if you look...

That is a GFX with that script... if you look with more atention you can see that it is a GFX... you can see some tiles beetween it :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2003, 02:46 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,153
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Which Skill?

Which Skill?
Forum: Events and Activities 09-19-2003, 02:44 AM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I don't see Kirin hosting much. Acctually, those...

I don't see Kirin hosting much. Acctually, those days I don't see anybody hosting >.>
Forum: Level Design 09-19-2003, 02:43 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,878
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I don't, dude, makes time since the "Tiling...

I don't, dude, makes time since the "Tiling Reformation"... I'm tired of those levels and copies... For the third time
Graal < Zelda.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2003, 02:40 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,012
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I just wanted the map, my plan was that, making a...

I just wanted the map, my plan was that, making a X.. That circle he did is kinda ugly X_x...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2003, 01:16 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,012
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Yeah, the map... Principally the mining map

Yeah, the map... Principally the mining map
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2003, 12:46 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,012
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Talking Graal2001 Website

I'm thinking in making G2k1 Website... but I need some info, like, I know that at old graal website, it had a banner of g2k1, does anybody still have it or something? I'm planning in making a site...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-18-2003, 10:55 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,370
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Ooo, ok, thanks guys :)

Ooo, ok, thanks guys :)
Forum: Events and Activities 09-18-2003, 07:33 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,372
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Most ETs stay on tag just to show off or to not...

Most ETs stay on tag just to show off or to not get PKed :|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2003, 07:30 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,153
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I think it will and probally even better :\

I think it will and probally even better :\
Showing results 101 to 125 of 207

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.