Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Gambet
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-21-2009, 08:39 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 746,956
Posted By Gambet
Problem with the GPackages idea is that there...

Problem with the GPackages idea is that there wouldn't be many packages to make since most systems are server-specific unless the team is out to make full RPG systems, gun systems, classic systems,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-21-2009, 07:57 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 746,956
Posted By Gambet
We have done it, we just don't get together to...

We have done it, we just don't get together to work on a system as a team. Everyone has their own lives and their schedules so they contribute to the forums and the wiki when they can. Almost all...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-21-2009, 07:42 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,012
Posted By Gambet
That's a bit vague for someone that might not be...

That's a bit vague for someone that might not be familiar with loops since they wouldn't realize that they would benefit from using one in this case:


function onKeyPressed() {
for (temp.key =...
Forum: Dustari 08-21-2009, 07:40 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,678
Posted By Gambet
It seems like you're the one that's acting a bit...

It seems like you're the one that's acting a bit ignorant in this case since Storm is by far the best swordsman in the game. I've seen him do 3 v 1 spars against 3 level 110's and still win all on...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 746,956
Posted By Gambet
You should find out how many top-tier developers...

You should find out how many top-tier developers are actually interested first, since most of us either don't play anymore or are busy with obligations to our servers. Personally I'm not a fan of the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-20-2009, 11:20 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 746,956
Posted By Gambet
Having a line of connection with Stefan is not as...

Having a line of connection with Stefan is not as great as some of you put it out to be. Sure, he gets back to you on your messages, but it can sometimes take a few days. It's nothing out of this...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-20-2009, 11:00 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,348
Posted By Gambet
This server always had tremendous potential,...

This server always had tremendous potential, quite a shame pfa never got to finishing all the systems.
Forum: Dustari 08-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,678
Posted By Gambet
I don't know, Dustari usually runs from Storm...

I don't know, Dustari usually runs from Storm when he tries attacking them in bmode (at least I've seen Majin doing it a few times and he's high up in the ranks); plus, considering the last kingdoms...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 20,833
Posted By Gambet
Apparently he's using Graal as a learning...

Apparently he's using Graal as a learning platform to delve into other aspects of the gaming industry, but companies like Blizzard would highly disagree with the notion that the online gaming...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 20,833
Posted By Gambet
What's this post people are talking about all of...

What's this post people are talking about all of a sudden?
Forum: Future Improvements 08-18-2009, 08:24 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,921
Posted By Gambet
What's wrong with doing this by script?

What's wrong with doing this by script?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2009, 08:15 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 746,956
Posted By Gambet
This is quite a bad idea and really won't go...

This is quite a bad idea and really won't go anywhere. The responsibilites listed are all currently things that forum members do anyways, and the questions that the team would answer are currently...
Forum: Zone 08-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,419
Posted By Gambet
The shield system as it was first intended to be...

The shield system as it was first intended to be is complete (where you get shields that regenerate after X amount of time goes by where you don't take any damage). As far as testing it to make sure...
Forum: Code Gallery 08-13-2009, 08:29 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,657
Posted By Gambet
Can definitely prove useful to some, nice work. :)

Can definitely prove useful to some, nice work. :)
Forum: Zone 08-13-2009, 08:02 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,079
Posted By Gambet
I'm not sure how much more time I'm going to...

I'm not sure how much more time I'm going to invest into this game so just clarifying that I don't know if I'll be doing much else even on GK, but the project that I talked about in my first post I...
Forum: Code Gallery 08-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 10,731
Posted By Gambet
If he opened the sockets to everyone then there...

If he opened the sockets to everyone then there would be risk of getting DDoS'd, so I would assume that he would be insecure about this stuff.
Forum: Zone 08-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,079
Posted By Gambet
Exclamation Just a heads up...

...to the players. I'm not going to get into detail in here because then it will just get deleted, but I will simply say that the whole manager thing seems to have gotten a little too far into SN's...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,398
Posted By Gambet
Just because something is obvious to you doesn't...

Just because something is obvious to you doesn't mean it's obvious to everyone else. Regardless, some of those points are not as obvious as you put them out to be, such as the placeholder file point....
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,398
Posted By Gambet
How-To: copylevel()

I ran into some problems using copylevel() yesterday and had to look at resources from different threads to figure out my problem entirely so I decided to put all my findings into one thread in hopes...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,013
Posted By Gambet
Hmm? The code I posted works just fine.

Hmm? The code I posted works just fine.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,968
Posted By Gambet
Nice stuff, blob is pretty neat. :)

Nice stuff, blob is pretty neat. :)
Forum: Zone 08-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 10,110
Posted By Gambet
3rd row down counting from the top, the last 3...

3rd row down counting from the top, the last 3 characters at the end of the row from left-to-right (in order):

Stefan, Vulcan, Gambet (myself)
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,013
Posted By Gambet
You could use a loop like such: ...

You could use a loop like such:


//#CLIENTSIDE
function onKeyPressed() {
for (temp.key = 0; temp.key < 4; temp.key++) {
if (keydown(key)) { //If the player has pressed a movement key
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,966
Posted By Gambet
I take it you guys didn't realize this thread is...

I take it you guys didn't realize this thread is quite old? :o
Forum: Zone Suggestions. 08-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 23,343
Posted By Gambet
Would just be for streaming music and such? If so...

Would just be for streaming music and such? If so then I suppose it could be pretty neat.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.