Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 499
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Tolnaftate2004
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-24-2010, 05:21 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,389
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
this.damagebase = "client.stats_" @...

this.damagebase = "client.stats_" @ client.weapon_damagebase;
player.chat = makevar(this.damagebase);
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-24-2010, 07:03 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 28,065
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I think we can go shorter...

I think we can go shorter (http://graal.net/index.php/Creation/Dev/Output_Methods#format.28.29_function) (without resorting to global variables)...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-21-2010, 06:06 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 28,065
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
It is not. (You can however take advantage of the...

It is not. (You can however take advantage of the fact that s maps to temp.s after definition.)


Noted, but it's a pretty trivial calculation.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-20-2010, 05:48 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 28,065
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
This is very nice.

This is very nice.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-19-2010, 08:22 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 28,065
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I had a feeling this would be the first post. :)...

I had a feeling this would be the first post. :) Very clever.

Let's try to avoid joining classes, using public functions, and using file I/O. The script should be self-contained and independent of...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-19-2010, 07:59 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 28,065
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Programming Exercise #7: Quine

Hello all, and welcome to the return of Programming Exercises! If people still like this, maybe I'll do more.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to write a quine. What is a quine you...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-13-2010, 12:55 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 10,386
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
The engine replaces inline function definitions...

The engine replaces inline function definitions with a function pointer (e.g., "function_1"). The return value of assignment should be the rvalue, so temp.f = function_1 returns that pointer. It's no...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 10,386
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
temp.example = (temp.suckawhat = function () { ...

temp.example = (temp.suckawhat = function () {
temp.i = 2;
return temp.i*5;
})();

Like I said, not so pretty...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 10,386
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I may have been gone for a while (and not to...

I may have been gone for a while (and not to nitpick or jump on the bandwagon...), but this is wrong. It is not as pretty as javascript to pull it off, but it can be done.



Just because...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-02-2009, 06:38 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,821
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
This idea has merit but for anyone where the npc...

This idea has merit but for anyone where the npc is drawing under them and another player is walking under the npc, it looks like the other player is walking across (on top) of it.

v:)v
Forum: Tech Support 03-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,177
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
In a similar vein, the cologne blue skin has an...

In a similar vein, the cologne blue skin has an error with it and the wiki won't let me log on for this reason.
Forum: Code Gallery 03-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 14,984
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I ran out of gold forever ago and asked several...

I ran out of gold forever ago and asked several times for more. Until then I could not do anything except restart the skills server apparently. :\
Forum: Code Gallery 03-06-2009, 01:30 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 14,984
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I didn't quit... :(

I didn't quit... :(
Forum: Code Gallery 03-06-2009, 12:34 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 14,984
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Because it's just Skyld now?

Because it's just Skyld now?
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-02-2009, 02:02 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,008
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
WINNER WINNER Actually I refused to do any...

WINNER WINNER

Actually I refused to do any math on my birthday. I had a few drinks but not a whole lot. Anyway thanks people.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-24-2009, 03:08 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,300
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
There are many things wrong with this script, but...

There are many things wrong with this script, but ironically, it is not this.

To clarify, match your brackets properly, and use player.x + 2*vecx(player.dir) + vecy(player.dir) and player.y +...
Forum: Code Gallery 12-03-2008, 07:49 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 8,275
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
It is less costly to set the string.

It is less costly to set the string.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-14-2008, 09:02 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,415
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Yet you both quoted: When was the last...

Yet you both quoted:


When was the last time you ever heard anyone refer to RC file browser as the Graal/ folder? On the other hand, for that to cause ANY sort of damage, some folder "Graal"...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-14-2008, 01:57 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,415
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
client != server So calm down.

client != server

So calm down.
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-31-2008, 09:53 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,469
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Happy birthday

Happy birthday
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-30-2008, 07:09 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,921
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Most of the threads don't have a solution posted...

Most of the threads don't have a solution posted in them...

edit: I went ahead and restored a recent thread that had a solution to it's problem...
Forum: Tech Support 10-25-2008, 08:11 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,414
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Done (hopefully). All I can do is start up the...

Done (hopefully). All I can do is start up the NPC-Server, I can't find the actual issue.
Forum: Tech Support 10-19-2008, 01:42 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,736
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
There's 1 too many 5s in you username?

There's 1 too many 5s in you username?
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-15-2008, 04:57 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 6,691
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
The examples posted above do not do exactly the...

The examples posted above do not do exactly the same thing, but if conciseness translated well to efficiency, then temp.v = {keydown(3)-keydown(1),keydown(2)-keydown(0)} gives the proper velocity...
Forum: Code Gallery 10-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,359
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Although it makes no difference whatsoever during...

Although it makes no difference whatsoever during runtime, this just causes obfuscation and should be AVOIDED.

edit: please review...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 499

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.