Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 187
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nightmareangel
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-16-2006, 02:35 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,123
Posted By Nightmareangel
I hope soon is really soon because the CoMP is...

I hope soon is really soon because the CoMP is really clashing my style! har har
Forum: Classic Main Forum 01-03-2006, 07:08 AM
Replies: 264
Views: 35,943
Posted By Nightmareangel
This even saddens Nighty. :*(

This even saddens Nighty. :*(
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-21-2005, 01:36 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,181
Posted By Nightmareangel
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-21-2005, 01:35 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,359
Posted By Nightmareangel
Happy birthday Ibby!

Happy birthday Ibby!
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-19-2005, 12:16 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,216
Posted By Nightmareangel
Happy birthday bossman. Also happy birthday...

Happy birthday bossman. Also happy birthday Oasasaurus.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-11-2005, 11:07 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 603
Posted By Nightmareangel
har har...thanks Minny.

har har...thanks Minny.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 12-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Replies: 264
Views: 35,943
Posted By Nightmareangel
Technically there's one quest there. The warp...

Technically there's one quest there. The warp ring quest! It's epic!
Forum: Tech Support 11-21-2005, 03:35 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,147
Posted By Nightmareangel
Nope that's not what's wrong. The folder was set...

Nope that's not what's wrong. The folder was set to Archive not Read Only. Anyway like I said it's recording the history for me with those that already have a text file. However, it doesn't record...
Forum: Tech Support 11-19-2005, 02:57 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,147
Posted By Nightmareangel
History Bug...

I've been meaning to post this bug for awhile but I've never gotten around to it. Anyway it seems that, for me atleast, new history files do not save. It saves for players that I already have a...
Forum: Tech Support 10-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,141
Posted By Nightmareangel
Resolved: Weird Glitch...

I'm having this weird glitch happen when I log onto Classic after being on GK without restarting the client. Part of my gold FHoM appears over my Classic character.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-14-2005, 02:32 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,596
Posted By Nightmareangel
Dajmn...I wish I had been on. xd

Dajmn...I wish I had been on. xd
Forum: Tech Support 08-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 871
Posted By Nightmareangel
I'm not sure which server I was on the first time...

I'm not sure which server I was on the first time it happened (either GK or Classic) but the second time I was on Classic. Also I don't remember which level or anything more specific than...
Forum: Tech Support 08-28-2005, 02:05 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,449
Posted By Nightmareangel
Fullscreen mode

Fullscreen mode isn't working atleast the way it should. It fits to screen when you go into fullscreen mode instead of going to fullscreen with what you set it to in the options.
Forum: Tech Support 08-28-2005, 01:57 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 871
Posted By Nightmareangel
Error bug

I just got d/ced and this error came up:

Access violation at address 100E0D5D in module "GraalEngine.dll". Read address FFFFFFFF.

I believe this is the second time I've gotten this error...
Forum: Graal 4 News 08-26-2005, 04:45 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 5,777
Posted By Nightmareangel
If tornadoes will be apart of the new weather...

If tornadoes will be apart of the new weather system on GK then all I have to say is, pardon my 1337 speak, pwnage. Though...even more pwnage would be a tornado spell. har har
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-26-2005, 04:23 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,042
Posted By Nightmareangel
I have a question. Which server will have the...

I have a question. Which server will have the best economy? Which has the most collectable stuff planned (ie. hats/dolls/bomies/etc.)? Granted I didn't play the original 2k1 for that long (around...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-20-2005, 03:49 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,005
Posted By Nightmareangel
Yeah...we also need a little conductor's baton...

Yeah...we also need a little conductor's baton that allows you to change the direction of the wind. har har...I keed I keed. Eh...I like the idea. It could be fun.
Forum: Guild Life 08-13-2005, 11:23 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 21,008
Posted By Nightmareangel
Unofficial - Nightmareangel {The Legacy} under my...

Unofficial - Nightmareangel {The Legacy} under my old pal Sir Tim aka MatriarkTerevel. Then became leader when he quit/got banned or something. Back in early 2001.

Official - Nightmareangel...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-06-2005, 05:36 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 956
Posted By Nightmareangel
Deophite...

Happy birthday Deofight.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-05-2005, 04:45 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,411
Posted By Nightmareangel
Happy birthday former boss man.

Happy birthday former boss man.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-20-2005, 12:55 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,439
Posted By Nightmareangel
Crown of Power worth 4,000 diamonds? I think...

Crown of Power worth 4,000 diamonds? I think not. har har
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-14-2005, 10:55 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,546
Posted By Nightmareangel
Correct

Correct
Forum: Guild Life 07-10-2005, 09:21 AM
Replies: 14
caw
Views: 1,951
Posted By Nightmareangel
Crows go caw, cows go moo, dogs go pee pee on my...

Crows go caw, cows go moo, dogs go pee pee on my shoe. (random insanity)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-10-2005, 09:17 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,546
Posted By Nightmareangel
har har...he'll be back after summer.

har har...he'll be back after summer.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-10-2005, 08:05 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,493
Posted By Nightmareangel
Kat!!

Happy birthday to my favorite script kitty! har har flying car (inside joke har har)
Showing results 101 to 125 of 187

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.