Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Angel_Light
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,380
Posted By Angel_Light
wouldn't it be easier to just do a showText using...

wouldn't it be easier to just do a showText using findimg by the player rather than an NPC if your just doing text?

Example:


function onActionServerside()
{

switch ( params[ 0])
{
Forum: Your opinion 07-09-2009, 06:03 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 29,413
Posted By Angel_Light
You wanna bet?! :\ Much love ^.^

You wanna bet?! :\ Much love ^.^
Forum: Future Improvements 07-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 17,912
Posted By Angel_Light
What are the benefits?

What are the benefits?
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,218
Posted By Angel_Light
true, but there are a few programs that highlight...

true, but there are a few programs that highlight the syntax for you. Gonstruct for example.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-01-2009, 02:45 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,134
Posted By Angel_Light
How about a server option to only let certain...

How about a server option to only let certain scripts use reset (kinda like how somes tuff is restricted for client-rc)

EDIT: Just popped in my mind, but there should be a var of who last edited a...
Forum: Your opinion 07-01-2009, 12:27 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 73,406
Posted By Angel_Light
The Darkness Comes...

The Darkness Comes...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,134
Posted By Angel_Light
I use it to reset accounts when I do major...

I use it to reset accounts when I do major updates with systems and stuff so the old ones don't conflict with the new ones. Just like alcohol and fireworks, it CAN be dangerous or really helpful.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-30-2009, 09:52 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,094
Posted By Angel_Light
My server Darkness got it's name from a main plot...

My server Darkness got it's name from a main plot element which is always referred to as "The Darkness", Simply because it's evil and unknown. :D
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-23-2009, 10:50 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,214
Posted By Angel_Light
setshape isnt always blocking per sei, if you...

setshape isnt always blocking per sei, if you just do setshape( 0, 32, 32); zero will make it non-blocking
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-23-2009, 02:17 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,214
Posted By Angel_Light
Both work, but probably setting setshape may...

Both work, but probably setting setshape may sound more efficient.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-21-2009, 05:16 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,214
Posted By Angel_Light
you might want to put this.x + 0.5 and this.y +...

you might want to put this.x + 0.5 and this.y + 0.5 in the triggeraction since it is calling it on the border. I found doing that usually fixes it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-16-2009, 04:49 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,214
Posted By Angel_Light
My first method works for dbNPCs and second for...

My first method works for dbNPCs and second for levelNPCs. Both methods have worked for me.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-16-2009, 01:31 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,214
Posted By Angel_Light
It does, but not in the way I think you want it...

It does, but not in the way I think you want it too.

triggerClient( "gui", name, params...);


function onCreated()
{

for ( temp.pl: allplayers)
{
Forum: Tech Support 06-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 11,223
Posted By Angel_Light
I think nVidia gfx cards are only having this...

I think nVidia gfx cards are only having this probelm, cause my PC uses an ATI one and it's fine but my Dad's PC which is nVidia gets this too.
Forum: Tech Support 06-10-2009, 10:43 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,598
Posted By Angel_Light
Wow, I always thought it was a big grin with...

Wow, I always thought it was a big grin with weird eyebrows :P


Or GS2 for that matter
Forum: Tech Support 06-10-2009, 03:25 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 11,223
Posted By Angel_Light
I've never experience this problem. ...

I've never experience this problem.

Graphics Car : ATI Radeon 2400 HD Pro
Forum: Future Improvements 06-10-2009, 01:39 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,863
Posted By Angel_Light
seems like onwall2() can do all you want it too do

seems like onwall2() can do all you want it too do
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,630
Posted By Angel_Light
Just a suggestion, but maybe use the visible flag...

Just a suggestion, but maybe use the visible flag since you're going to be using the same button over and over.

I remember is GS1 there was the flag 'playerleaves'. You can probably try...
Forum: Tech Support 06-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 921
Posted By Angel_Light
i can connect to the wiki and support center with...

i can connect to the wiki and support center with no problem :/
Forum: Future Improvements 06-07-2009, 07:02 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,229
Posted By Angel_Light
Alright, thanks you guys. I was literally drawing...

Alright, thanks you guys. I was literally drawing a blank of when I would ever use it, but the pathfinding thing made sense.
Forum: Bug Report 06-07-2009, 03:48 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 13,522
Posted By Angel_Light
I didn't mean to start anything. XP I just...

I didn't mean to start anything. XP I just remember when I worked on Niromia, Stefan just told me not to put the .gmap.

Any who, I'm sure if he does upload the .gmap we can help him, surely. =]
Forum: Future Improvements 06-07-2009, 03:45 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,229
Posted By Angel_Light
Not trying to be negative, seriously. But can...

Not trying to be negative, seriously. But can anyone show me a use of this?
Forum: Bug Report 06-05-2009, 03:35 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 13,522
Posted By Angel_Light
you don't use .gmap when you use loadmap, maybe...

you don't use .gmap when you use loadmap, maybe can you post the .gmap file text?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 8,034
Posted By Angel_Light
Well this has become a bashing/negative thread...

Well this has become a bashing/negative thread about Graal Ghetto
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-28-2009, 04:10 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 14,375
Posted By Angel_Light
I saw a pic of a modded Gonstruct editor using...

I saw a pic of a modded Gonstruct editor using layers although I acually never found the executable.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.