Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 5 of 5
<
1
2
3
4
5
Showing results 101 to 119 of 119
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
cutelilmurderer
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-05-2006, 05:34 AM
Replies:
22
Graal Kingdoms Graphics.
Views:
3,436
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Scale mail of Vigor for females? No chance? I...
Scale mail of Vigor for females? No chance? I made this axe a while ago, and a few other weapons for kingdoms. Here are a few I made Yesterday. My favorite being the Backbreaker axe. It's just so big...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-05-2006, 05:28 AM
Replies:
93
Spellcasting improvements
Views:
6,448
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
True enough, I still like the new system much...
True enough, I still like the new system much much better. I really liked curving shots around objects on the ground and smashing it into an enemy from the side. Made for some really cool tactics in...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Replies:
93
Spellcasting improvements
Views:
6,448
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Someone mentioned the new spell...
Someone mentioned the new spell locking/cancelling as a skill? That seems like a very good idea, so that the players who don't like it have the option not to use it. This way everyone gets their way...
Forum:
Zormite Republic
02-04-2006, 11:32 AM
Replies:
17
Event: Saturday
Views:
1,880
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Imagine a tree growing competition in real life....
Imagine a tree growing competition in real life. How exciting! /tease
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Replies:
40
New Additions
Views:
2,552
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Pessemist.
Pessemist.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-04-2006, 10:11 AM
Replies:
93
Spellcasting improvements
Views:
6,448
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Not true, move the mouse to yourself to cast on...
Not true, move the mouse to yourself to cast on you. I do it often to go shopping with friends (charisma) or cure a whole group of people consecutively. The whole thing is especially accurate if you...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Replies:
22
Overflow!
Views:
2,158
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
I just had this idea to make pets automatically...
I just had this idea to make pets automatically die after more then twenty were summoned by a single player. So if you kept producing them, they would just kill off earlier ones or something... Just...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-04-2006, 09:04 AM
Replies:
22
Overflow!
Views:
2,158
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
I was in this picture (as you can see!) and the...
I was in this picture (as you can see!) and the server did lag up a bit. The trick the player used was writing out a thousand summon pet scrolls and using them in a constant. This costs no mana....
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Replies:
40
New Additions
Views:
2,552
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Glitching items was always wrong. I don't see how...
Glitching items was always wrong. I don't see how anyone can honestly think that exploiting any kind of glitch is alright, especially since it is a severe violation of the terms of service.
That...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Replies:
93
Spellcasting improvements
Views:
6,448
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
The thing is that if you have a set of hotkeys...
The thing is that if you have a set of hotkeys for spells (like i do!) you can do quicker alchemy and casting without the frustration of dragging the spells. I think people are getting frustrated...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-04-2006, 08:09 AM
Replies:
93
Spellcasting improvements
Views:
6,448
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Why has it changed back to the old system?
The new magic system was brilliant, aim with the mouse and hit the target from miiiiles away. Certain spells like Large Bullet would peirce a few enemies in a row. Brillant. Why has it been reset to...
Forum:
Kingdoms
10-10-2004, 02:40 AM
Replies:
10
Why are updates so few and far between?
Views:
1,251
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
I'm willing to help. I just need someone to give...
I'm willing to help. I just need someone to give me the time of day. I get so frustrated. I almost bought a server today... but my friend told me stefan would never approve of my borrowing of his...
Forum:
Kingdoms
10-09-2004, 08:40 PM
Replies:
10
Why are updates so few and far between?
Views:
1,251
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Other Games and Graal
Recently I've played many other MMOG looking for ideas.
Then I decided maybe I should check out a few console games for ideas to implement into GRAAL KINGDOMS. Many of which were GameBoy Advanced...
Forum:
Kingdoms
10-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Replies:
10
Why are updates so few and far between?
Views:
1,251
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Why are updates so few and far between?
I love GK but i would like a lot more updates. Do stefan and --chris-- only work on Era now? thats what i heard. i also heard that almost nothing leaves the test server for GK.
There are silly...
Forum:
Graal 3D news
10-09-2004, 07:48 PM
Replies:
313
30 Happy VIP graalians will be choosen to test Graal3d preview version
Views:
103,700
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Dynamic IP adresses are the ones that change... i...
Dynamic IP adresses are the ones that change... i cant tell you much more than that.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms Events
04-02-2004, 01:31 AM
Replies:
17
Well more pushing then...
Views:
1,949
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
i'll stop bugging you then! (sorry)
ok youre right i wont be annoying then but sheesh --chris-- of all the people in the world i thought you'd side with me! alright ill wait around to trial then and if i dont make it, i dont make it....
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms Events
04-01-2004, 10:06 AM
Replies:
17
Well more pushing then...
Views:
1,949
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Well more pushing then...
Well i WAS told that where im located GMT-0800 (california west coast time) would provide to be very helpful. C'mon give me a trial and a chance if i screw up you can ban my IP for life! I promise to...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms Events
03-31-2004, 05:03 PM
Replies:
9
Application for ET?
Views:
1,759
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
One more thing.
I have been role playing for quite a while also i dont know if this helps at all but i REALLY LOVE to role play. I was an elf on the FOREST ISLAND and a Swordswoman in Dustari. I was a Samurai on...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms Events
03-31-2004, 04:28 PM
Replies:
9
Application for ET?
Views:
1,759
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Application for ET?
I was told to come here to apply to join the events team by Sutekh. I had many ideas for events for the GRAAL KINGDOMS server that i usually play on. My question is, where and how do i apply for the...
Showing results 101 to 119 of 119
Page 5 of 5
<
1
2
3
4
5
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
01:20 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.