Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 278
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ForgottenLegacy
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-10-2005, 08:49 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,391
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
There is no document that comes with Graal that...

There is no document that comes with Graal that explains GS2.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-10-2005, 03:22 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,368
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Does anything else from the class work? It might...

Does anything else from the class work? It might be that the player itself isn't joining the class or something. I honestly don't know.

Note: I don't know if onCreated() would be called when a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-10-2005, 03:20 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,067
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I have only a part list, not nearly a full one....

I have only a part list, not nearly a full one. There are so many, many that few scripters know. But I know of 'ban', 'comments', 'rights', which all three need the target as the textoption. I also...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-09-2005, 05:53 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,368
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Hmm, okay then. Are you doing this inside of a...

Hmm, okay then. Are you doing this inside of a NPCw? Because, for what I know, NPCws cannot read onCreated() serverside.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-09-2005, 12:40 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,368
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
You can't have a clientr string starting from the...

You can't have a clientr string starting from the player object I guess. o-o Remove the player object and it should work.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-07-2005, 11:28 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,919
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Use the sine, cosine circle. Have a single...

Use the sine, cosine circle. Have a single variable, 'angle', and have it increase or decrease (increase = clockwise, decrease = anticlockwise). Then add the image's current x and y to that of the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-05-2005, 04:36 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,777
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Target the NPC inside a with() and use...

Target the NPC inside a with() and use 'getStringKeys("this")' or something. Not sure.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-04-2005, 07:29 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,293
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Question TextList Icon...?

In the scriptfunctions, it says a TextList has icon attributes, so how do I add an icon to a GuiTextListCtrl? z-z
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-04-2005, 03:59 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,444
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
They're arent string arrays; they're just arrays,...

They're arent string arrays; they're just arrays, so experienceammounts[2] would work.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,777
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Will these be added into some sort of newfeatures...

Will these be added into some sort of newfeatures docu?
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,208
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Okay, here's the new emitter docu. As stated, I...

Okay, here's the new emitter docu. As stated, I will take responsibility for keeping the emitters reference on GraalWiki up-to-date. The GraalWiki entry was made by CheeToS (CheeToS2), so give him...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,208
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Okay, Stefan, you're simply awesome. :D I'll add...

Okay, Stefan, you're simply awesome. :D I'll add all of that to the docu.

Anyway, a note on the emitter NPC that Stefan released: You need to press a number on your keyboard between 1 thru 8 to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-03-2005, 05:06 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,208
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Under popular demand, this is the script Stefan...

Under popular demand, this is the script Stefan released on emitters.

EDIT: If this post is actually illegal for some reason, then delete it. o-o I don't think it violates Rule 2, so yeah. I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-02-2005, 12:56 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,208
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Questions, comments, thoughts? o-o I know the...

Questions, comments, thoughts? o-o I know the paragraph about the modifiers is rather... hard to understand, but yeah. Anything anyone wants to say? z-z
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-01-2005, 02:55 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,208
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Talking TGC's School of Script: docu_emitters.txt

Well, as promised, I have written an emitters tutorial docu. It is basically the post I made a while back, but I added a few more things this time around. I am still trying to learn more about...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-30-2005, 05:57 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,745
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Okay. I learned particle engines pretty well and...

Okay. I learned particle engines pretty well and I think I'm ready to teach people. I've added a ton around Babylon so if you wanna see them, message me at TheOneGC (im invisible, message me anyway...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-28-2005, 09:43 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,088
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Birthday. Someone get Hudamon to see this...

Birthday.

Someone get Hudamon to see this o-o Laff.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-28-2005, 06:33 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,088
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Exclamation Houdiniman Lawl

KawaiiChibiYen (9:30:02 AM): OMG
KawaiiChibiYen (9:30:13 AM): IT'S HOUDINI'S BIRTHDAY
KawaiiChibiYen (9:30:18 AM): THE GENERAL GRAAL PUBLIC MUST BE ALERTED

O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O PARTY!
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,513
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
GS2 is not enabled on all servers, but someday it...

GS2 is not enabled on all servers, but someday it will be. It's just like the NPCServer, starting on one server then spreading to the point where its unusual not to see one.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-28-2005, 02:18 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,963
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Lancelot won't delete it as long as it's not a...

Lancelot won't delete it as long as it's not a whole script to help someone o-o. You're asking for help, so you post teh buggy script. Perfectly allowed. :D

And yeah, rotateimg does not work for...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-28-2005, 02:16 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,513
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
You should worry about finding a server who will...

You should worry about finding a server who will let you practice before you learn GS2. And, a great web site to learn GS2 would be Graal Wiki.

http://ilfirin.org/graal/GScript
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-27-2005, 06:24 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,963
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Vars work too with a .05 timeout o_O Have a var...

Vars work too with a .05 timeout o_O Have a var with an MOD or something. I use it to have an event happen every one second inside a .05 timeout.

...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-27-2005, 04:25 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,314
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Rule two states I cannot give a full and complete...

Rule two states I cannot give a full and complete working script that a person can copy and paste, to solve their problem.

I didn't do that. I gave every aspect of a system, every aspect I...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-27-2005, 12:43 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,270
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
It would pose a security problem, and that...

It would pose a security problem, and that security problem was the exact reason GraalEditor.exe was made into a seperate executible.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2005, 10:23 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,314
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Yeah I did Yen, it was in Alex's NPC. I just now...

Yeah I did Yen, it was in Alex's NPC. I just now learned what they can do, so I didn't include it in my post.

I won't post them now because I don't know the difference between a LocalModifier and...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 278

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.