Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Warcaptain
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2006, 12:35 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,182
Posted By Warcaptain
Hearts Vs HP Bar

x-x As much as I hate posting any sort of shot of what I am doing.. I tried to find the most bland test level I could so I don't give away anything. Don't mind any of the HUD graphics, I removed the...
Forum: Level Design 05-25-2006, 12:06 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,488
Posted By Warcaptain
One could easily make one.. making an editor...

One could easily make one.. making an editor would be nothing as its all as simple as reading and modifyin a text file x-x

Though I guess, to ad Scripts to it would be more complicated... but...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,044
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes but might lag if you do something like ...

Yes but might lag if you do something like

/fincnpctext function
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-24-2006, 10:46 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,774
Posted By Warcaptain
Wrong, that NPC was from when he first started...

Wrong, that NPC was from when he first started working on Layers.

We have talked about things, and he has layers working much better now but they still always draw beneath the players, and act...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-23-2006, 09:39 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,179
Posted By Warcaptain
Jagen (18)

You can vote now :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-23-2006, 07:47 PM
Replies: 16
Yo.
Views: 2,213
Posted By Warcaptain
See you soon.

See you soon.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2006, 07:46 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 11,357
Posted By Warcaptain
What Stefan did with New World and its team...

What Stefan did with New World and its team members were his own buisness. I was (and still am) in close contact with many former NW staff (aside from Brudges) and I have not heard a word of...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,774
Posted By Warcaptain
Pre-completed content? The only thing I will...

Pre-completed content?

The only thing I will end up being able to use from NW is the bakery graphics, some little housing graphics (like books and candles) and the baisis for the sprites (which...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-23-2006, 05:58 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,774
Posted By Warcaptain
There is nothing WRONG with it.. I just wondered...

There is nothing WRONG with it.. I just wondered why he didn't just make the games/chat etc stand-alone... but thats cool.

And is that supposed to be suggesting that I am not doing anything?
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-23-2006, 05:57 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,685
Posted By Warcaptain
Only thing I can think of, is that you can't...

Only thing I can think of, is that you can't delete files in the levels folder.

I delete files regularly from my manadb/items/*.arc folder and it works fine.

-performs a deletion-

See!
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-23-2006, 04:51 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,774
Posted By Warcaptain
x-x why would you make a script of a computer.....

x-x why would you make a script of a computer.. on a computer?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2006, 02:03 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 11,357
Posted By Warcaptain
Stefan used some graphics from new world in both...

Stefan used some graphics from new world in both 2001 and 2002

IE: The alchemical items were used in 2002 (sucks, because they were neat) and the trader icon was used in 2001

I think there are...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2006, 12:31 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 11,357
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes, I have been making an attempt to reuse as...

Yes, I have been making an attempt to reuse as much of the New World content as possible. Stefan and I both find it a shame that the content was just abandoned, so I am trying to put it to good use....
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-21-2006, 10:48 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,366
Posted By Warcaptain
x-x betrayal i hope you did not turn over...

x-x betrayal

i hope you did not turn over the island to them?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-21-2006, 08:50 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 970
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes.. agreed with Skyld. We should not force...

Yes.. agreed with Skyld.

We should not force the players to download default images everytime they log on because someone wants to use a file with the same name.

I, honestly, think we should...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-21-2006, 08:43 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,685
Posted By Warcaptain
I have used this before, and I just tested it on...

I have used this before, and I just tested it on my NPC-Server and it works.

Perhaps something was done to my NPC-Server? I doubt it would be just mine though.. so maybe Stefan can help.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-20-2006, 08:10 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,685
Posted By Warcaptain
Then something is wrong thats beyond what we can...

Then something is wrong thats beyond what we can see here.


deletefile(str) - returns boolean ¹

¹ Script Functions: NPC-Server...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-19-2006, 06:45 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,138
Posted By Warcaptain
Well, if you know his SN you should be able to...

Well, if you know his SN you should be able to see him online.. he's had the same SN for ages.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-19-2006, 01:19 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,685
Posted By Warcaptain
Has to be serverside.

Has to be serverside.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,685
Posted By Warcaptain
deletefile("path/to/file")

deletefile("path/to/file")
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-17-2006, 06:49 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,138
Posted By Warcaptain
Why would I lie about talking to Hack o.O

Why would I lie about talking to Hack o.O
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-16-2006, 08:44 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,377
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes, if the player is paused they are not picked...

Yes, if the player is paused they are not picked up with onwall/testplayer. So Invisible, in a sense.. except for (as stefan says) with players[]
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2006, 07:15 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 883
Posted By Warcaptain
Now everyone is going to be making posts "Stefan...

Now everyone is going to be making posts "Stefan needs to read this" because he replied to one of them like that -_-'
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,459
Posted By Warcaptain
Why? I thought it would be better, so that they...

Why? I thought it would be better, so that they were only used in that function and wouldnt affect other things.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-16-2006, 07:23 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,138
Posted By Warcaptain
Hack is talking to me on AIM now :-D Spyder is...

Hack is talking to me on AIM now :-D Spyder is like a brother to me, and while we havent talked in a while.. Kamikaze and I are friends too.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.