Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 234
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: user13-xo
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-17-2002, 12:02 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,557
Posted By user13-xo
If there is a NPC Server you could use ...

If there is a NPC Server you could use

removeweapon WeaponName;

or you could make a script like

if (playertouchsme) toweapons WeaponName;
if (weaponfired) destroy;
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-16-2002, 02:06 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,788
Posted By user13-xo
English isn't my native langauage :(

English isn't my native langauage :(
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-16-2002, 01:52 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,295
Posted By user13-xo
If that script is on a NPC Server and created...

If that script is on a NPC Server and created with putnpc2 or is a db npc it would save and update level wouldn't effect it :).
otherwise, you could do it with server strings :(.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-16-2002, 01:47 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,788
Posted By user13-xo
The index ;) needs to be 200 or greater if it is...

The index ;) needs to be 200 or greater if it is a showimg
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-16-2002, 01:32 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,659
Posted By user13-xo
with (extension) extensions for with: ...

with (extension)
extensions for with:
getnpc(db npc name)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-16-2002, 01:38 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 889
Posted By user13-xo
I got a addon on Photoshop, it's called Edge...

I got a addon on Photoshop, it's called Edge Detection. It sorta makes it look like the g2k1 minimap
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-16-2002, 01:34 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,097
Posted By user13-xo
That would take a very long while to make every...

That would take a very long while to make every single level a no playerkilling zone
Forum: Future Improvements 07-13-2002, 02:19 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 967
Posted By user13-xo
How about getting rid of the annoying "I am NPC...

How about getting rid of the annoying "I am NPC Server speach" it would annoy players less and also would need to get taken down if the NPC Server will be able to respond to PMs, which is a great...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-13-2002, 01:51 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,934
Posted By user13-xo
Re: Lantern

try 23 instead of 023?
Forum: Tech Support 07-12-2002, 01:34 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 693
Posted By user13-xo
Big guess but I think they have to set the forum...

Big guess but I think they have to set the forum time zone settings back 6 hours
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-12-2002, 01:13 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 7,131
Posted By user13-xo
I'm 14 and not a kid I'm mature and responsible...

I'm 14 and not a kid I'm mature and responsible enough to manager this server. Also I'm not going to be an idiot and give someone full rights to someone I don't know or trust, and plz don't talk...
Forum: NPC Server 07-09-2002, 12:25 AM
Replies: 4
Nc
Views: 504
Posted By user13-xo
or because the other theard is locked

or because the other theard is locked
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2002, 02:45 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,823
Posted By user13-xo
Have you learned to use the edit button yet?

Have you learned to use the edit button yet?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2002, 12:40 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,378
Posted By user13-xo
um those paths are um how do you say that word,...

um those paths are um how do you say that word, straight. If you want advice don't make everything square, it will make it boring and plain.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-04-2002, 12:16 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,918
Posted By user13-xo
He did not make it Kaimetsu did. Also it's the...

He did not make it Kaimetsu did. Also it's the Graal 2001 fireworks script I think.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-04-2002, 02:55 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,840
Posted By user13-xo
Yes

Yes
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-04-2002, 02:53 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,296
Posted By user13-xo
One of my staff did that to me, he lost his right...

One of my staff did that to me, he lost his right :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-04-2002, 02:25 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,918
Posted By user13-xo
No it means if you lower the number its less...

No it means if you lower the number its less laggy not faster
Forum: Future Improvements 07-04-2002, 02:23 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,244
Posted By user13-xo
Riddle Quests, Comfirming Stuff,.......etc.

Riddle Quests, Comfirming Stuff,.......etc.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-30-2002, 09:47 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,140
Posted By user13-xo
Question: How does it clean out illegal stuff? ...

Question: How does it clean out illegal stuff?
Question: There are illegal heads?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2002, 09:46 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,692
Posted By user13-xo
Did you even read starkid99's post?

Did you even read starkid99's post?
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-30-2002, 09:42 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,698
Posted By user13-xo
Great Job :)

Great Job :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-28-2002, 09:59 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,605
Posted By user13-xo
if (created) { showimg 300,@#v(playerap)...

if (created) {
showimg 300,@#v(playerap) AP,15,90;
showimg 301,@#v(playermp) MP,15,110;
changeimgvis 300,4;
changeimgvis 301,4;
}

Just learn to use showimg its very useful.

showimg...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-28-2002, 12:39 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,282
Posted By user13-xo
A lot of players quit playing Graal because of...

A lot of players quit playing Graal because of the new bodies. I like the old bodies better then the new ones. It is hard to pk or spar with the new bodies. Bring back the old bodies :)
Also keep...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-28-2002, 12:29 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,372
Posted By user13-xo
Re: eh?

Draco having starting a new playerworld because I took your RC away? Well I'll be kind and help you with this.
...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 234

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.