Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 113 of 113
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: iBreez
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2011, 06:17 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
wdf, everyone was just kicked off of every server...

wdf, everyone was just kicked off of every server as of 12:16AM EST.
The login server playerlist is going ape**** because people keep trying to log into zod and era and other servers. GraalV6...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
^ ^ ^ Unixmad said the first weeks of april... ...

^ ^ ^
Unixmad said the first weeks of april...
It's 2 and a half weeks already.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-17-2011, 07:29 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 30,296
Posted By iBreez
Exactly. So why let ipad users play? They have...

Exactly.
So why let ipad users play? They have an advantage. There's perfectly no good reason why you can't go on the iphone servers on PC.
There would be absolutely no advantage in classic iphone....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-09-2011, 09:39 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
o snap maybe I'll actually be able to play...

o snap
maybe I'll actually be able to play classic iphone again
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2011, 03:20 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
Red face Exactly. But the last questions I have about...

Exactly.

But the last questions I have about all of this new stuff are
1. Will I able to sync my facebook, graal account, and ipod in some way, so I can log onto any of them from anywhere
2....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2011, 02:18 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
Exactly. They haven't advertised. I've never...

Exactly.
They haven't advertised.
I've never seen a graal advertisement in the three years I've known about it.
Only thing that brought me to graal was the thread made in toucharcade back in...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2011, 02:08 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
Lol.

Lol.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2011, 02:02 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
Is there any builds/clients of graal3d left? Or...

Is there any builds/clients of graal3d left?
Or videos?
I would love to see what it was. I can't find any footage of it unfortunately, only photos.


Uhh.....
Look at companies that own games...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2011, 01:57 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
Complain to stefan and unixmad to get rid of PC's...

Complain to stefan and unixmad to get rid of PC's and graal#s and observer, and make it so people can actually name their "account name".
If we get enough people on board I bet it could work
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-22-2011, 03:33 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
My god, this is probably the best business choice...

My god, this is probably the best business choice you guys have made.
Just please, make sure there's a way to sync our facebook, ipods/iphones/ipads, and Graal accounts all together when it's...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 02-25-2011, 04:02 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,639
Posted By iBreez
lol I wonder how much WC would really be in USD

lol
I wonder how much WC would really be in USD
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-24-2011, 11:23 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,668
Posted By iBreez
Please do this, and have it require a graal PC...

Please do this, and have it require a graal PC account to log in...
Then maybe pc players could log into their account from their ipod.
Also having this for classic and era would be also great,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Replies: 234
Views: 54,892
Posted By iBreez
FML m4 dropped but some noob passing by stole...

FML
m4 dropped but some noob passing by stole it I wanna die
Showing results 101 to 113 of 113

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.