Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 5 of 11
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
>
Showing results 101 to 125 of 252
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Darkdemon452
Forum:
Gfx submissions
05-29-2007, 02:37 AM
Replies:
70
Need Help?
Views:
7,703
Posted By
Darkdemon452
ooh ooh can i color?
ooh ooh can i color?
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
05-29-2007, 02:02 AM
Replies:
25
New Graal Client?
Views:
2,924
Posted By
Darkdemon452
I'm waiting for the new client hopefully it will...
I'm waiting for the new client hopefully it will help with Vista issues
Forum:
Zone
05-29-2007, 01:36 AM
Replies:
64
Body Armour?
Views:
5,474
Posted By
Darkdemon452
lol@your posts but you do have a point
lol@your posts but you do have a point
Forum:
Gfx submissions
05-29-2007, 01:34 AM
Replies:
70
Need Help?
Views:
7,703
Posted By
Darkdemon452
well i guess ill try one , once you make an...
well i guess ill try one , once you make an outline tutorial
Forum:
Gfx submissions
05-29-2007, 01:32 AM
Replies:
248
weapon idea #2
Views:
23,102
Posted By
Darkdemon452
lower the damage to about 17 or so that way its...
lower the damage to about 17 or so that way its not a overpowered weapon
Forum:
Gfx submissions
05-29-2007, 01:29 AM
Replies:
12
weapon idea #1
Views:
1,218
Posted By
Darkdemon452
That idea blows get out of your room and stop...
That idea blows get out of your room and stop playing zelda immediately
Forum:
Gfx submissions
05-29-2007, 01:27 AM
Replies:
70
Need Help?
Views:
7,703
Posted By
Darkdemon452
I found a free version of paintshop pro 10 will...
I found a free version of paintshop pro 10 will that work fine?
Forum:
Gfx submissions
05-29-2007, 01:00 AM
Replies:
70
Need Help?
Views:
7,703
Posted By
Darkdemon452
Paint ftw thats what i use i cant aford your...
Paint ftw thats what i use i cant aford your fancy things :(
Forum:
Zone
05-29-2007, 12:58 AM
Replies:
64
Body Armour?
Views:
5,474
Posted By
Darkdemon452
p2p:150 h trial:80 h so yea almost double...
p2p:150 h
trial:80 h
so yea almost double the trial health they would never kill a p2p with armor
Forum:
Zone
05-29-2007, 12:53 AM
Replies:
52
Poll:
Who do you want back?
Views:
4,199
Posted By
Darkdemon452
well a couple of people up there i dont want...
well a couple of people up there i dont want back.....
Forum:
Gfx submissions
05-28-2007, 01:32 AM
Replies:
248
weapon idea #2
Views:
23,102
Posted By
Darkdemon452
Try adding some shading give it a more metallic...
Try adding some shading give it a more metallic look but I like it
Forum:
Zone
05-27-2007, 09:57 PM
Replies:
29
Who was at the top when you were going.
Views:
2,124
Posted By
Darkdemon452
me obviously ;o well i used to be really good...
me obviously ;o well i used to be really good when i was a trial but now ive got a bunch of lag and im rusty so yea i suck now :(
Forum:
Gfx submissions
05-24-2007, 06:52 PM
Replies:
11
pistol
Views:
1,089
Posted By
Darkdemon452
looks wierd O.o
looks wierd O.o
Forum:
Zone
05-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Replies:
829
Old Question and Answer Thread
Views:
202,197
Posted By
Darkdemon452
The more there is the more kills I get ;)
The more there is the more kills I get ;)
Forum:
Zone
05-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Replies:
9
:(
Views:
936
Posted By
Darkdemon452
I ate zone.
I ate zone.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
05-24-2007, 04:20 AM
Replies:
35
Mini assult rifle
Views:
3,683
Posted By
Darkdemon452
when sayian says he doesnt like it or it doesnt...
when sayian says he doesnt like it or it doesnt look good for zone that means its good.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
05-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Replies:
35
Mini assult rifle
Views:
3,683
Posted By
Darkdemon452
I actually like it but try to make a little...
I actually like it but try to make a little bigger and give it a more metallic look
Forum:
Zone
05-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Replies:
112
Robots.
Views:
12,553
Posted By
Darkdemon452
I demand that robots have dual chaingun with no...
I demand that robots have dual chaingun with no freeze time and when you are shot they keep going and you never have to reload :)
Forum:
Zone
05-22-2007, 06:00 AM
Replies:
336
Funny Times
Views:
323,622
Posted By
Darkdemon452
a silly old playerworld noob(Dark Nations I...
a silly old playerworld noob(Dark Nations I think..)
Forum:
Zone
05-22-2007, 04:36 AM
Replies:
112
Robots.
Views:
12,553
Posted By
Darkdemon452
I want a pink robot ninja.....
I want a pink robot ninja.....
Forum:
Zone
05-22-2007, 04:35 AM
Replies:
26
Poll:
A event idea.. Good or bad? You decide.
Views:
2,938
Posted By
Darkdemon452
If you guys want a new map I want giant tiki...
If you guys want a new map I want giant tiki heads that spit fire race horses a my little pony doll house and giant monkey poo throwing ninjas.
That is my demands, now appease me noobs.
Forum:
Zone
05-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Replies:
26
I would like to know...
Views:
1,777
Posted By
Darkdemon452
lmao @ pic but I suck now ever since I got...
lmao @ pic but I suck now ever since I got windows vista and a new comp which is why I don't play much anymore.
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
05-19-2007, 06:08 PM
Replies:
93
Land of the Swine
Views:
17,047
Posted By
Darkdemon452
Pigsex :D and I highly doubt anyone would have...
Pigsex :D and I highly doubt anyone would have sex with a pig
Forum:
Zone
05-19-2007, 05:55 PM
Replies:
92
Poll:
Everybody is getting Weapons...
Views:
6,999
Posted By
Darkdemon452
Why bring loads of people? The more people in...
Why bring loads of people? The more people in your way the less chance you have of winning only noobs would bring more people
Forum:
Zone
05-19-2007, 04:08 PM
Replies:
27
Take a Peek!
Views:
1,678
Posted By
Darkdemon452
AZ HAXED
AZ HAXED
Showing results 101 to 125 of 252
Page 5 of 11
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
12:47 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.