Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 357
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: oinknessx
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-30-2007, 01:43 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 5,906
Posted By oinknessx
I think it still has a long way to go, and a lot...

I think it still has a long way to go, and a lot of things need fixed before you guys can be considered for hosted or whatnot. From what I could see, there wasn't really too much to do there, and the...
Forum: Markets 04-29-2007, 08:38 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,183
Posted By oinknessx
I actually bought that in-store earlier, and I'm...

I actually bought that in-store earlier, and I'm not sure what it does or how to use it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2007, 07:13 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,447
Posted By oinknessx
There's a 5 file limit, here's more. :\

There's a 5 file limit, here's more. :\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2007, 07:08 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,447
Posted By oinknessx
Oinkness: A History

Hey hey. I know there's not a lot of people who remember me, but here's a chance to see how I was waaay back when I was a newb, just like some of the people here today. :D

I started Graal in 2000,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-29-2007, 06:28 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,432
Posted By oinknessx
To those of you who remember Gileada, it is...

To those of you who remember Gileada, it is back... Not sure if the ideas listed here are the same, but the overworld tileset has been updated and production is underway, again, but actually from...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-29-2007, 05:04 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,337
Posted By oinknessx
Well that's sad news. I was about to cook up a ML...

Well that's sad news. I was about to cook up a ML level or two before I read your last post. :) If you need someone just let me know, I'll be there anyway.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-29-2007, 04:13 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,689
Posted By oinknessx
This one is actually good. If you can draw heads...

This one is actually good. If you can draw heads to match those muscular bodies, it could be great.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-28-2007, 09:28 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,542
Posted By oinknessx
I know how to do THOSE, I was asking about how to...

I know how to do THOSE, I was asking about how to do it in GScript2.. you know, the scripting system for Graal now. :x Surely it's not the same thing. o_O
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-28-2007, 08:56 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,542
Posted By oinknessx
In the playerchats script that guy posted, it had...

In the playerchats script that guy posted, it had those 'if' sections. I was just wondering if that was the right way to do it in GS2, because I thought if was from gs1. o.o
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-28-2007, 07:08 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,542
Posted By oinknessx
And those 'if' deals from gs1 will work in GS2?

And those 'if' deals from gs1 will work in GS2?
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-28-2007, 06:58 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,542
Posted By oinknessx
Red face Oldbie's Newb Scripting

At first I thought it would be impossible for me to upgrade to GS2. Here's what scripting looked like to me before, and it's still the easiest way for me to comprehend at the moment.



But now...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-28-2007, 06:50 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,419
Posted By oinknessx
Oh neat! Eagle's still around too! I worked with...

Oh neat! Eagle's still around too! I worked with you on Enigma as LATs, a heck of a long time ago! syltburk... I know we worked together somewhere... maybe Maloria? And is your full nickname Jaffer...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-28-2007, 02:03 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,194
Posted By oinknessx
If you're working offline, just put on an...

If you're working offline, just put on an addtiledef for your tileset, if you have one in particular that you know of. GS1 works offline, and it's a simple little script.



Or if you're working...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-27-2007, 01:10 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,689
Posted By oinknessx
He's got stubby legs with no knees and he's naked.

He's got stubby legs with no knees and he's naked.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,390
Posted By oinknessx
Yay, it is finally working! It only took 3 days...

Yay, it is finally working! It only took 3 days to process. And I like how they put so many extra hours of a 366th day, because I've still got 9 hours OVER a year left... I won't even be able to get...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-26-2007, 02:24 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,473
Posted By oinknessx
Hey, I'm excited too. I'm sad that Galdor is...

Hey, I'm excited too. I'm sad that Galdor is gone, he was a cool guy. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-26-2007, 02:22 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,419
Posted By oinknessx
Hi, I recognize your account name but your...

Hi, I recognize your account name but your username eludes me. :) Wilkommen Back.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-25-2007, 04:05 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,473
Posted By oinknessx
HAHah sweet, there's a thread from the last time...

HAHah sweet, there's a thread from the last time I came back. Well I'm pretty sure I'll be back for a much longer time this time. ;) And I hope the above-posted folks are still around, 'cept for...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-24-2007, 10:59 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 15,683
Posted By oinknessx
If you banned everyone who showed a sign of...

If you banned everyone who showed a sign of stupidity, there'd be nobody left! Everyone makes mistakes. You've got to show compassion to the inexperienced. I think that's what this thread is all...
Forum: Sounds & Music 04-24-2007, 10:50 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,897
Posted By oinknessx
Wink A New Composition

Many of you may remember me... most of you probably not. Oh well. Hopefully you'll remember me in the future for the work I did with music on graal. What work you ask? Well, that's also for the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,390
Posted By oinknessx
Ok, I'm freaked out now... I was worried about...

Ok, I'm freaked out now... I was worried about using Paypal because of what happened before, and now I have a couple of suspicious emails from [email protected]....

I got 2 emails saying I paid...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-24-2007, 05:44 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 15,683
Posted By oinknessx
Hey, I myself admitted I sucked at those events,...

Hey, I myself admitted I sucked at those events, so if you would have said so as well, I probably wouldn't have been TOO offended. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-24-2007, 05:38 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 932
Posted By oinknessx
I like the default emoticons because they're all...

I like the default emoticons because they're all I need.
But I guess some people make funny ones. eh. I dunno.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-24-2007, 04:43 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,533
Posted By oinknessx
Well that really stinks. You've got dialup, or...

Well that really stinks. You've got dialup, or what? I have dialup and my IP at least stays pretty similar... The first 2 numbers stay the same, usually. :x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-24-2007, 04:41 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,390
Posted By oinknessx
Well I'm still a ghost, so it's not working yet....

Well I'm still a ghost, so it's not working yet. I'm kinda bummed. :(
Showing results 101 to 125 of 357

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.