Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-22-2006, 07:01 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,924
Posted By CidNight1142
Eh, me too. Someday, someday. Anyway, nice...

Eh, me too. Someday, someday. Anyway, nice update - but we'll away the lovely day when that particular update comes.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-22-2006, 05:43 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,866
Posted By CidNight1142
good lord, Crono. You're such a noob. 8 HP?

good lord, Crono. You're such a noob. 8 HP?
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-21-2006, 06:17 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 965
Posted By CidNight1142
Happy birthday. You are entirely unambiguous. ...

Happy birthday. You are entirely unambiguous.

He's a guy, people.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,447
Posted By CidNight1142
Good lord, welcome to the fascist regime.

Good lord, welcome to the fascist regime.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-20-2006, 06:51 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,418
Posted By CidNight1142
Oh geez, didn't you see the part in the webpage...

Oh geez, didn't you see the part in the webpage where it was explicitly explained that the Mac client was vastly inferior to the PC client? That it has terrible lag issues and no development tools?...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-20-2006, 06:47 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 18,677
Posted By CidNight1142
They are the ones getting the paycheck though.

They are the ones getting the paycheck though.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 18,677
Posted By CidNight1142
For that very reason, this honestly could only be...

For that very reason, this honestly could only be used on gold worlds and maybe very reliable playerworlds. Preferably ones that are helped by high staff. Like Era, or maybe Zodiac. Classic.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-20-2006, 09:51 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,418
Posted By CidNight1142
Woah. Was this revival a birthday gift to this...

Woah. Was this revival a birthday gift to this thread? This thing's a year old, for god's sake.

Although, your account name is quite awesome. Queen4lyfe.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-20-2006, 09:43 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 18,677
Posted By CidNight1142
It ruined it for you. I'm sure it vastly...

It ruined it for you.

I'm sure it vastly improved it for its owners.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 8,431
Posted By CidNight1142
Wooh. Open-minded as usual. Chalk up another win...

Wooh. Open-minded as usual. Chalk up another win for the paying customers.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-19-2006, 04:43 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 8,431
Posted By CidNight1142
Ah, I see your point. Perhaps that new smiley...

Ah, I see your point. Perhaps that new smiley should be fixed, because it certainly looks angry, but it's the :-/ smiley.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-19-2006, 03:21 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 8,431
Posted By CidNight1142
Was there a reason to do an angry face?

Was there a reason to do an angry face?
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-19-2006, 12:30 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,518
Posted By CidNight1142
Unusual shading. Did you use a gradient? If...

Unusual shading. Did you use a gradient? If so...uh...don't.
Forum: Tech Support 12-17-2006, 11:44 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,688
Posted By CidNight1142
Bummer.

Bummer.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Replies: 7
sup
Views: 933
Posted By CidNight1142
Long time no see. Welcome back.

Long time no see. Welcome back.
Forum: Level Design 12-17-2006, 07:56 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,732
Posted By CidNight1142
Very birdbird reminiscent.

Very birdbird reminiscent.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-16-2006, 06:08 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,819
Posted By CidNight1142
That's Sam's problem then. The upper staff will...

That's Sam's problem then. The upper staff will have to reevealuate the EC distribution to try and prevent inflation of prices and keep the EC shop worthwhile. No ECs are going to get traded if you...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-16-2006, 05:47 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,819
Posted By CidNight1142
There are a set number of ECs you get, and...

There are a set number of ECs you get, and generally they're for a week, not a day. If he gave away all his ECs everyday, Sam would fire him.
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-16-2006, 12:38 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,073
Posted By CidNight1142
Ahhhh, that's what I was thinking of. I used to...

Ahhhh, that's what I was thinking of. I used to have a battle axe. It wasn't really rare at the time but I always thought they were really cool looking.
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-16-2006, 12:23 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,073
Posted By CidNight1142
Really? For some reason I thought it was battle...

Really? For some reason I thought it was battle axe. Oh well.
Forum: Guild Life 12-15-2006, 07:43 PM
Replies: 167
Views: 24,193
Posted By CidNight1142
I haven't been actually playing the game...

I haven't been actually playing the game recently. Whenever I do go on I wear my tag though.
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-15-2006, 09:02 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,073
Posted By CidNight1142
Mmmhmm. Battle Axe.

Mmmhmm. Battle Axe.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-15-2006, 07:21 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 18,677
Posted By CidNight1142
I'm sure they'll offer a changeover. For a...

I'm sure they'll offer a changeover.

For a small fee, of course.
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,073
Posted By CidNight1142
Thanks for the update Big Ben.

Thanks for the update Big Ben.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 18,677
Posted By CidNight1142
The only server I can really see this being a...

The only server I can really see this being a serious problem on is Zone. Since, like gunbound, its a competitive server through and through. Perhaps limiting the purchaseable items there to things...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.