Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-09-2005, 12:11 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,317
Posted By Akoalin
OMFG LIGHTNING SWORD Really stupid idea,...

OMFG LIGHTNING SWORD

Really stupid idea, that's just like the freaking electron. :whatever:
Forum: Zone 12-08-2005, 03:58 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 3,558
Posted By Akoalin
An uncontrolled experiment proves nothing....

An uncontrolled experiment proves nothing. There's no true way to test it... it does help with fighting though.
Forum: Zone 12-08-2005, 03:46 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,267
Posted By Akoalin
Why should the good guns go to the best players?

Why should the good guns go to the best players?
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-06-2005, 04:33 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,317
Posted By Akoalin
Maybe it should be a sort of tranquilizer, only...

Maybe it should be a sort of tranquilizer, only holds 5 bullets, one per clip. When shot....(insert status here... too tired to think)
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-06-2005, 01:33 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,317
Posted By Akoalin
They both look... they look... perfect......

They both look... they look... perfect... *drools*
I envy your lineart.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-06-2005, 01:09 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 943
Posted By Akoalin
You did very well on that hand sketch, no...

You did very well on that hand sketch, no noticable flaws.
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-04-2005, 03:20 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 6,284
Posted By Akoalin
Be consistent on outlines, if the streamers are...

Be consistent on outlines, if the streamers are gonna have dark outlines the tree should as well. Other than that it's great.
Forum: Zone 12-04-2005, 02:54 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 4,136
Posted By Akoalin
@Typhoon, I know you suggested that idea.

@Typhoon, I know you suggested that idea.
Forum: Zone 12-04-2005, 12:52 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 4,136
Posted By Akoalin
Sleighs instead of speeders would actually be a...

Sleighs instead of speeders would actually be a better idea.
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-03-2005, 11:51 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,933
Posted By Akoalin
Umm... I think IXI pistol is an ok name for a...

Umm... I think IXI pistol is an ok name for a gun, but you should make it more of a rifle, we have too many pistols.
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,933
Posted By Akoalin
You just editted blue and red pistoles :p They...

You just editted blue and red pistoles :p
They look a little too fat for Zone though... nice first try though.
Forum: Zone 12-03-2005, 07:39 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 4,136
Posted By Akoalin
The other ones are fine, this one's unnecessary.

The other ones are fine, this one's unnecessary.
Forum: Zone 11-28-2005, 03:53 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,615
Posted By Akoalin
I don't talk like this, but I beleive the proper...

I don't talk like this, but I beleive the proper way to say it is, "Man, that iz WACK!"
On topic, that is a creative idea, maybe it could replace grenades and frag grenades for a few days around...
Forum: Gfx submissions 11-27-2005, 07:48 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,832
Posted By Akoalin
Very nice looking, it's a little too big for a...

Very nice looking, it's a little too big for a Zone character though.
Forum: Gfx submissions 11-26-2005, 04:49 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,736
Posted By Akoalin
It looks great, it reminds me of Zero Wing for...

It looks great, it reminds me of Zero Wing for some reason. If I were you I'de add a little more shading, it'll look fine without it though.
Forum: Zone 11-25-2005, 07:36 PM
Replies: 13
Poll: Beam
Views: 1,126
Posted By Akoalin
You only need it in Zone Wars....

You only need it in Zone Wars. *coughstupidspeederlamerscough*
Forum: Zone 11-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Replies: 13
Poll: Beam
Views: 1,126
Posted By Akoalin
OMG RAINBOW LAZER BEAMS!!!111 It's fine how it...

OMG RAINBOW LAZER BEAMS!!!111
It's fine how it is, excepting the health taking away, it should take away 10 energy or something.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-25-2005, 05:34 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,533
Posted By Akoalin
Zenkou's been on hosted for 3 years and we have a...

Zenkou's been on hosted for 3 years and we have a Final Fantasy style battle system, so don't start that "we did it first" ****. Anyways, it looks interesting. I'll have to look into it.
Forum: Zone 11-25-2005, 01:45 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,793
Posted By Akoalin
I agree, my kills would be triple what they are...

I agree, my kills would be triple what they are if it was based on who did the most damage...
Forum: Zone 11-24-2005, 05:56 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,060
Posted By Akoalin
How come when you die, you teleport onto the...

How come when you die, you teleport onto the spaceship and then turn into bones and guts?
Yeah.. that chaingun noise is annoying as ****.
Forum: Gfx submissions 11-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,119
Posted By Akoalin
I disagree. I think it looks great. :) Probally...

I disagree. I think it looks great. :) Probally not meant for Zone though.
Forum: Zone 11-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,621
Posted By Akoalin
*walking down the street* *hears a rustle in...

*walking down the street*
*hears a rustle in the bushes*
OHNOES PPLS FROM GRAL COM TO KEL ME!!
*sprints with arms flailing in air*
Forum: Zone 11-12-2005, 04:04 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,008
Posted By Akoalin
You can hit someone with them without even...

You can hit someone with them without even trying. Drop the spread. :\


I said they used to be.
Forum: Zone 11-12-2005, 03:15 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,621
Posted By Akoalin
You do realise that they're not serious about...

You do realise that they're not serious about that?
Forum: Zone 11-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,008
Posted By Akoalin
So... Zone is bad because Stefan and Vulcan don't...

So... Zone is bad because Stefan and Vulcan don't aprove of your ideas?

The ONLY problem with the Zone thart was originally released was the overpowered AP Pirces that I loved to use so much ^^ ...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.