Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 344
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: prozac424242
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-09-2004, 01:13 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,172
Posted By prozac424242
I am all set on my server, this thread can be...

I am all set on my server, this thread can be closed now.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-08-2004, 05:00 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,628
Posted By prozac424242
it's a flat map ... why do you ask?

it's a flat map ... why do you ask?
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-08-2004, 03:56 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,628
Posted By prozac424242
gmap + explosions = no work

Anyone know why putexplosion does not work on my gmap?
It works on indoor levels on my server
but not on the map.

I found this eight month old thread where it was still a problem,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-01-2004, 04:10 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,172
Posted By prozac424242
ok

Thanks for the info Saprk.
I have emailed you the information, hope to hear from you soon
so I can use my server that I am paying for.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-31-2004, 08:47 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,172
Posted By prozac424242
Need admin rights on my server

I did not see a place for server tech suport, so I am posting here ...
My router broke so my IP changed. One of my staff helped fixed that, but now RC says I dont have admin rights. Its for...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-25-2004, 01:12 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,591
Posted By prozac424242
THanks, I got it to work! Interesting that...

THanks, I got it to work!

Interesting that the first two paramaters have to be 0.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-25-2004, 12:00 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,591
Posted By prozac424242
(missing the days of graal 1.28 when I understood...

(missing the days of graal 1.28 when I understood npcs)

Why does it need to be in another npc?

Does anyone have a working example to share
that uses triggeractoin to perform a putnpc2 ccommand?
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2004, 11:39 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,591
Posted By prozac424242
Still does not put the npc on my server, I...

Still does not put the npc on my server,
I tried putting in other ways to tell if the npc was created


/////////////////////////////
//action of this npc = plant (for farming)...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2004, 10:09 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,591
Posted By prozac424242
triggeraction x y and putnpc2 x y

I am trying to get a clientside triggeraction to place an npc serverside:

My question is, how do I access the x and y, sent from the triggeraction, on the server, in the putnpc2 command?

Here...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-03-2004, 02:15 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,767
Posted By prozac424242
This explains more of my point: ...

This explains more of my point:

http://www.makegames.com/contents.html

its a good read for anyone who wants to make, or be a part of, a Graal playerworld, or any kind of video game

Read it...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-27-2004, 02:15 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,767
Posted By prozac424242
Moongod: Amen! Preach it! So, anyone...

Moongod: Amen! Preach it!

So, anyone interested in working for my pw?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-25-2004, 11:32 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,767
Posted By prozac424242
I am willing to bend the age rules some, depading...

I am willing to bend the age rules some, depading on the charachter of the person.

But there is one other thing :
-does not currently work for/own another playerworld

and in your sig


I...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-25-2004, 01:19 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,767
Posted By prozac424242
Ya, I used to manage Sanstrata back more than a...

Ya, I used to manage Sanstrata back more than a year ago and found out many ways to hire the wrong kind of people for staff. Thats why I have those requirements, I want it to be a good server for as...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-24-2004, 08:00 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,767
Posted By prozac424242
Whoops, I did not know there was a place jsut for...

Whoops, I did not know there was a place jsut for pw hiring!
If an admin could please move this thread to that board that would be great.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-24-2004, 07:34 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,767
Posted By prozac424242
Seeking Skilled LAT

I am looking for experienced, talented level editors
to have some fun tiling my playerworld, Argos, to help it look nice.

Requirements: in addition to talent and experience
-at least three...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2004, 08:20 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,913
Posted By prozac424242
Keep is as NPC Sripting or GraalScripting. ...

Keep is as NPC Sripting or GraalScripting.
Other video games have NPC's (non-playing charachters)
and Scripting is also how you write a play or tv show dialogue.
At work my boss has me write...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2004, 07:56 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 9,685
Posted By prozac424242
I am defeinitly nowhere near the best list,...

I am defeinitly nowhere near the best list, especially since I am out of practice on npc scripting, and there a quite a few serverside npc commands that I do not understand. (Like how come...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-16-2004, 11:51 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,633
Posted By prozac424242
Back in the mid to late 1990's when I was in...

Back in the mid to late 1990's when I was in college, the profs taught me that in programming, neat code included each bracket on its own line. This way you can draw boxes around printed sets of...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-14-2004, 04:15 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,633
Posted By prozac424242
You mean the formatting that I posted the code...

You mean the formatting that I posted the code in?
I just used the style button that comes with Graal.

Plus after programming for more than 20 years,
I know what the code means however it looks...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-11-2004, 11:06 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,633
Posted By prozac424242
Thanks! man I need a bigger screen ... those...

Thanks! man I need a bigger screen ... those itty bitty changes in () and {} are getin hard to see
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-11-2004, 10:37 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,633
Posted By prozac424242
showpoly question

How come this npc does not show the poly
that I want it to draw?
It looks right to me, and the item placement for
the x and y check work.
Ideally I want just a line to draw from the player...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-29-2003, 09:44 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,611
Posted By prozac424242
aha!

Stefan replied to my pm; I was right, it's a programming oversight, he said:



so I guess we can look for a fix in the next graal version?
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-29-2003, 03:54 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,611
Posted By prozac424242
I have tred every suggestion in this thread, and...

I have tred every suggestion in this thread, and none of them work on a mapped level on a server. Thank you all for your time in trying to help, I will pm Stefan about this now.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-29-2003, 07:15 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,611
Posted By prozac424242
nope

you would think that would work, but it does not.

I thnk sparringzone has to do with the server becasue you can press R to see your and other's ratings?

Anyone else want to take a guess before...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-29-2003, 06:54 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,611
Posted By prozac424242
thank you, that worked for the noplayerkilling...

thank you, that worked for the noplayerkilling event.

But wouldn't you know it, that does not work for sparring zones?

Anyone know how to make a sparringzone on a map level in a server?

in ...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 344

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.