Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 450
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Godzilla
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-15-2014, 09:59 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,734
Posted By Godzilla
I was told something was being done for Food...

I was told something was being done for Food Businesses, would be a very big shame to see them die because everything else money making related is 1000% better
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-15-2014, 09:09 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,734
Posted By Godzilla
No, my business was stocked but after pay and...

No, my business was stocked but after pay and everyone realised that trash picking makes literally 1000% more no one has stocked a thing :c
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-15-2014, 08:56 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,734
Posted By Godzilla
Oh great, I'll see if that works out update;...

Oh great, I'll see if that works out

update; sign was changed to the above image, looking great with the festive lights
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-15-2014, 07:35 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,734
Posted By Godzilla
I think it looks a lot more professional but...

I think it looks a lot more professional but wasn't my first choice, I had another one made which had players eating pizza and was a gif sign with "Speedy Pizzaria" flashing in different colours with...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-14-2014, 11:51 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,734
Posted By Godzilla
When I got Ownership no one ran any rules past...

When I got Ownership no one ran any rules past me, so I did what was logical in my head; hire everyone and whoever stocks gets paid.

I paid 36 workers today.

If there is a rule-set that I was...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-14-2014, 09:32 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,734
Posted By Godzilla
So I decided to do pay today instead of waiting...

So I decided to do pay today instead of waiting another week since I only got the business a couple days ago.

Heres the conclusion;

1) Week one (2 days of Ownership);
Before Pay; 100448
Total...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-14-2014, 04:47 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,734
Posted By Godzilla
I have gotten Katbot's approval on a few things...

I have gotten Katbot's approval on a few things for Speedy Pizza (look wise, no stats or anything will be changed) so look out for a few things being done with Speedy Pizza guys ;)
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-13-2014, 11:49 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,499
Posted By Godzilla
What's stopping me from investing a good...

What's stopping me from investing a good $7,000,000 in machines and making an infinite loop of money?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-13-2014, 11:30 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,174
Posted By Godzilla
Yeah, that thing was definitely an annoying piece...

Yeah, that thing was definitely an annoying piece of sh*t when I was PKing seriously. I think what makes it so annoying is that you just try to ignore it when you see it and if people use it like Rob...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-13-2014, 10:51 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,734
Posted By Godzilla
Stocking in SP compared to Dairy Hut and Dippin'...

Stocking in SP compared to Dairy Hut and Dippin' Donuts is like picking trash but only trying to pick old tires.

From what I can remember (If it hasn't changed) you can just contiuously stack...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-13-2014, 09:23 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,734
Posted By Godzilla
Too much

Too much
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-13-2014, 09:00 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,734
Posted By Godzilla
Yeah, I intend to pay everyone, for anything they...

Yeah, I intend to pay everyone, for anything they do.

Edit; I decided to change it to 25% for the top 2 stockers. Hopefully that can still create a drive for people to stock.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-13-2014, 07:31 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,734
Posted By Godzilla
Not sure if this is against the rules, since...

Not sure if this is against the rules, since there isn't really an accept section like there is to gangs but I've hired everyone I see online for the past hour, firing anyone who says they want to be...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-13-2014, 04:40 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,734
Posted By Godzilla
New Era of Speedy Pizza

Hey guys, so today Kareem told me that he was no longer interested in owning Speedy Pizza, since I was the one to fund him the money to buy the business in an auction and have been his Co-Owner since...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-11-2014, 11:46 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,470
Posted By Godzilla
Working is lame, ruins the experience, I doubt...

Working is lame, ruins the experience, I doubt you would be playing if you had of lost every flip you didn't.

I've personally never been apart of the; "Buy things while you can and sell them later...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-10-2014, 11:18 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,321
Posted By Godzilla
I think if we're going to blow the economy to...

I think if we're going to blow the economy to ****, let's add interest to bank accounts.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,321
Posted By Godzilla
Fair question; GK allows USDing from players,...

Fair question; GK allows USDing from players, right? Why would it be so bad (Not sure if it is a personal thing that the managements of Era have chosen to not allow or if this is a global issue) for...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-09-2014, 04:16 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,321
Posted By Godzilla
I don't see why we don't just unban everyone?...

I don't see why we don't just unban everyone? Forget this non-sense, if they find glitches to abuse that is simply things that we should have prevented to begin with.

On another note; What can...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-08-2014, 12:08 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,321
Posted By Godzilla
I'll try to be as blunt without using cuss words...

I'll try to be as blunt without using cuss words so that you can understand the seriousness that this post has.

A reset at the current point in time has more downs than ups. I don't see the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-07-2014, 09:26 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,321
Posted By Godzilla
Nah, if this **** resets, you can global ban me,...

Nah, if this **** resets, you can global ban me, i'm not playing that new ****.

A reset literally will do nothing but damage the stability we have now, why kick the game while it is down?

We...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-07-2014, 08:09 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,321
Posted By Godzilla
A reset? Ridiculous idea. How about we start...

A reset? Ridiculous idea.

How about we start making the game look a little more professional. I mean for heavens sake we have 4-5 different GUI's that are being used, we have chat commands that no...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-06-2014, 03:36 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,898
Posted By Godzilla
Yeah, I sold my ARG (Which I won in Iron Man) for...

Yeah, I sold my ARG (Which I won in Iron Man) for like 13 million or something in items and cash.

I was so bored after literally less than 24 hours that I betflipped 3.5mil of it (I lost against...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-30-2014, 12:02 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 7,353
Posted By Godzilla
I'm surprised no one has bought them out yet,...

I'm surprised no one has bought them out yet, we're giving free cash away every day, whats giving the food business owners 2mil each and taking their business going to achieve? oh them making 2mil in...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-24-2014, 09:18 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,624
Posted By Godzilla
Good to hear, I thought you went and had an...

Good to hear, I thought you went and had an accident to avoid our betspar ;)

Nah, good to hear though bud, always sad to see one of our own roll over.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-18-2014, 08:13 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 7,712
Posted By Godzilla
The AA12 didn't do so, not in my eyes or the eyes...

The AA12 didn't do so, not in my eyes or the eyes of everyone that is "good"

I agree it had balancing to do but I don't think it deserved the big kick in the balls that it received.

It was...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 450

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.