Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DarkCloud_PK
Forum: Classic Main Forum 02-10-2010, 07:24 AM
Replies: 28
Poll: cards
Views: 2,887
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
cards

vote
Forum: Classic Main Forum 02-10-2010, 07:17 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 7,258
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I like the concept of GC, it is an excellent...

I like the concept of GC, it is an excellent system that brings a level of creativity, uniqueness, and variety into events(provided the GC didn't blow and/or barely used their GC tool to spice an...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 01-30-2010, 06:41 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,951
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
have an achievement for sumoing someone with the...

have an achievement for sumoing someone with the flag out a certain amount of times
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 01-30-2010, 06:38 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,951
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Thumbs up best addition to UN events?

bring in classic styled ctf to UN.
???
profit.

add stats tracking and achievements on it and double profit
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-28-2010, 02:02 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 7,814
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Forum: Classic Main Forum 01-24-2010, 08:08 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,261
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
gladius is not a great receiver

gladius is not a great receiver
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-23-2010, 04:10 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,390
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
the large amount of players to interact with is...

the large amount of players to interact with is some of the best content this game as a whole can offer
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-22-2010, 11:29 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,390
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
the day pc players are able to log onto the...

the day pc players are able to log onto the iPhone Classic server, is the final nail in the coffin of the actual Classic server.

i could see UN getting decimated by it too.
Forum: Level Design 01-14-2010, 09:24 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 7,245
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
your levels look terrible

your levels look terrible
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-14-2010, 04:29 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,954
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
great, lets start another new project that will...

great, lets start another new project that will never get completed and spread development even thinner than it is already.
what a brilliant ****ing idea.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-20-2009, 09:56 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,377
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Doesn't take much.

Doesn't take much.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,377
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Leave it to Door to make her mom feel 21 years...

Leave it to Door to make her mom feel 21 years old again by having less of a chance to get laid than her mother.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 12-11-2009, 06:22 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Wow, defending superbowl champs losing back to...

Wow, defending superbowl champs losing back to back games against the Raiders and Browns. I would not want to live in Pittsburgh right now
Forum: Classic Main Forum 12-11-2009, 01:41 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Week 14 Predictions: PIT @ CLE Winner:...

Week 14 Predictions:

PIT @ CLE
Winner: Steelers
A game against the Browns could not have come at a better time. The Steelers are too good of a team to lose to the Browns, especially after the...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 11-19-2009, 06:33 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I don't think the loss of Ronnie Brown will kill...

I don't think the loss of Ronnie Brown will kill the phins. It is a huge loss, but Ricky Williams is exceptional and probably could be a starter for a lot of teams. I think we're going to see RW make...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 11-19-2009, 06:22 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,627
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I should make it clear that I meant to say I...

I should make it clear that I meant to say I think that events should not be a main focal point for the server and should be a compliment to the server. I have been through it all, and I agree that...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 11-19-2009, 01:08 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,627
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Question.

I haven't heard or seen much in this regard, but I feel it is an important part of the server and should be addressed.

What are the plans for GC? I know it shouldn't be a main focus of the server...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 11-18-2009, 11:42 PM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Missed a Sunday game... WAS vs DAL Winner:...

Missed a Sunday game...

WAS vs DAL
Winner: Cowboys

Cowboys had a rough week last week but I expect them to bounce back this week. Hopefully Dallas learned their lesson and will use their...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 11-18-2009, 11:42 PM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I'll comment on James's predictions since he went...

I'll comment on James's predictions since he went first.



I'll go with this but I don't think this is going to be as high of a scoring game. I like the Panthers at home, they have one of the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,650
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I don't know what's more painful, getting kicked...

I don't know what's more painful, getting kicked in the balls or reading your posts.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 11-02-2009, 05:20 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
lions better stop sucking i ordered a megatron...

lions better stop sucking
i ordered a megatron jersey and i want to actually be able to wear it outside of the house.
oh well, can't be worse than a derek anderson jersey or anyone from the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,557
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
GK hasn't "raked in cash" for this game for a...

GK hasn't "raked in cash" for this game for a long while now.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-24-2009, 07:58 PM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I would keep Rodgers for this week at least...

I would keep Rodgers for this week at least...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-24-2009, 07:52 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,614
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I can understand that Classic has gone down the...

I can understand that Classic has gone down the toilet for years now and obviously no one is pleased. However, suggest something realistic, Jesus F'ing Christ. We've been at no shortage of people...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,614
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
gl with convincing the higher ups that.

gl with convincing the higher ups that.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.