Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 224
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Moondeath_2
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Replies: 111
Views: 16,206
Posted By Moondeath_2
Babylon will crush unholy nation. As for Zodiac,...

Babylon will crush unholy nation. As for Zodiac, it'll be a bomy lands repeat.. but playerworlds like shangri-la, zenkou, and relic need to be moved to classic or something. They are very good...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-08-2006, 06:14 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,833
Posted By Moondeath_2
Wow this is amazing. How ever I wish I could...

Wow this is amazing. How ever I wish I could download the program you used, wouldn't take me long to figure out out but I belive it costs a quite a bit of money.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2006, 03:09 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 898
Posted By Moondeath_2
Nevermind, I found it under billing.

Nevermind, I found it under billing.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-08-2006, 02:27 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,037
Posted By Moondeath_2
How many Shadow Kingdom's are there gonna be? :[

How many Shadow Kingdom's are there gonna be? :[
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2006, 02:21 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,791
Posted By Moondeath_2
Zodiac, Forbidden Fantasy Fate, and Symphonia...

Zodiac, Forbidden Fantasy Fate, and Symphonia (which is actually fff) are all rip off Maloria and all of them together are a pretty basic rip off of gk in so many ways. And i'm really sick of the...
Forum: Tech Support 07-08-2006, 02:19 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 797
Posted By Moondeath_2
I also have been randomly been receiving random...

I also have been randomly been receiving random Access violation errors through graal, and graalengine.dll errors.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-08-2006, 02:14 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 5,112
Posted By Moondeath_2
I only have one thing to say for the person on...

I only have one thing to say for the person on the other end of the transaction (the person buying) is a complete addict/fool for buying a graal item for american dollars or any type of currency as a...
Forum: Tech Support 07-08-2006, 02:12 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,593
Posted By Moondeath_2
Trillian can at least do a type of direct...

Trillian can at least do a type of direct connection and it's a better program then gaim, I dislike it for many reasons. How ever aim Triton is the newest version of aim and I think anyone who uses...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-08-2006, 02:04 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,265
Posted By Moondeath_2
Right now they are going under heavy developement...

Right now they are going under heavy developement before they go classic, isn't that not obvious?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2006, 02:02 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 898
Posted By Moondeath_2
Stupid Question.

My graal.net account was hacked and they changed my admin account, I just got the graal.net back through email but now I need to know how to reset the admin accounts password. Any one wanna tell me...
Forum: Guild Life 06-06-2006, 02:51 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,697
Posted By Moondeath_2
More rip off '#g' guilds contiue, ew. First...

More rip off '#g' guilds contiue, ew. First someone see's a #gscript member then they think it's some cool special thing having no clue what the # is there for in the first place, then they make a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-24-2006, 06:35 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,181
Posted By Moondeath_2
I choose all of them, good luck though, my graal...

I choose all of them, good luck though, my graal isn't on my main hard disk it'd take them for ever to guess where it is. :(
Forum: Future Improvements 05-24-2006, 06:30 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,593
Posted By Moondeath_2
Psh. Shoot is teh Evil!

Psh. Shoot is teh Evil!
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-24-2006, 06:15 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,774
Posted By Moondeath_2
A couple attempts, horrible results, so yeah.

A couple attempts, horrible results, so yeah.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-24-2006, 06:13 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,774
Posted By Moondeath_2
It isn't unique; It's been thought of many times...

It isn't unique; It's been thought of many times before, all I have to say. Sounds cool and ignorant at the same time but good luck.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-12-2006, 04:29 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,333
Posted By Moondeath_2
I'll be on Shangri-La some more after I've fixed...

I'll be on Shangri-La some more after I've fixed a few other computer problems.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2006, 05:49 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By Moondeath_2
Wow this thread has turned into a battle of...

Wow this thread has turned into a battle of idioticity......
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2006, 05:38 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,716
Posted By Moondeath_2
Moisdne, why on gods earth are you posting? I...

Moisdne, why on gods earth are you posting? I swear you are by far the rudest of all Zodiac staff members you trout around Zodiac acting like a saint, I got news for you buddy you aint jack. And...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-03-2006, 12:54 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,326
Posted By Moondeath_2
His point. He can give me some.

His point. He can give me some.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2006, 08:16 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,716
Posted By Moondeath_2
Omg stop you're haunting my day dreams.

Omg stop you're haunting my day dreams.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2006, 07:53 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,623
Posted By Moondeath_2
GrowlZ was the only thing good left in...

GrowlZ was the only thing good left in Playerworld Administration but now it's lame..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2006, 06:15 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,716
Posted By Moondeath_2
Heh.

Heh.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2006, 05:20 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,716
Posted By Moondeath_2
Rawr! What about me huh huh huh! Just kidding :)

Rawr! What about me huh huh huh! Just kidding :)
Forum: Future Improvements 05-02-2006, 05:10 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,044
Posted By Moondeath_2
He copied me :(

He copied me :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2006, 05:04 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,716
Posted By Moondeath_2
Amen, Gambet.

Amen, Gambet.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 224

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.