Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-17-2004, 02:10 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,077
Posted By thesaiyan
Im not trying to stick up for them because what...

Im not trying to stick up for them because what they did IS WRONG but damn, you people are acting almost as bad as they do. "Omfg!!1 Ban0rz those losers!!1"

Isn't the whole point NOT to act like...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-15-2004, 10:22 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,092
Posted By thesaiyan
I actually agree with him for once. Without...

I actually agree with him for once. Without tables it would be 1098924098234 times worse. People are just idiots for not using the tables. Just be glad there are tables to be secure and not just lay...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-15-2004, 10:19 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,886
Posted By thesaiyan
Bai :(

Bai :(
Forum: GK Bugs 01-15-2004, 02:28 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 771
Posted By thesaiyan
I reported it here months ago and even then I was...

I reported it here months ago and even then I was told that was very old. Nothing new really. You could probably still find my thread on it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-15-2004, 02:25 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,092
Posted By thesaiyan
NO. That would be giving idiots ideas on...

NO.

That would be giving idiots ideas on how to scam. People that do not read the forums and still play GK would get screwed. It would be very helpgul yes, FOR SCAMMERs. :\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-11-2004, 09:53 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,002
Posted By thesaiyan
Whats Shaded Legends? Oh you mean Shaded...

Whats Shaded Legends?


Oh you mean Shaded Legend.. *punches* :\ No s on legend for the 3290472395493457893475 time.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-10-2004, 07:32 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,172
Posted By thesaiyan
Heh, when he was known as Eli or whatever he had...

Heh, when he was known as Eli or whatever he had a ban reason sooo long on SL. :cool:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-10-2004, 05:06 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,547
Posted By thesaiyan
Yep, that very same account I have seen using...

Yep, that very same account I have seen using speed trainer. Its easy to tell when they are using one. Their char moves weird. Like they move fast but take less steps than usual. Its difficult to...
Forum: Tech Support 01-10-2004, 12:56 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,163
Posted By thesaiyan
Im not sure whats wrong. V3 worked before I had...

Im not sure whats wrong. V3 worked before I had XP installed to this computer.

Windows XP,AMD Duron Processor/897MHZ(I guess thats what you're asking), S3 Graphics ProSavage.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-10-2004, 12:44 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,119
Posted By thesaiyan
Heh, I always could beat them or at least tie...

Heh, I always could beat them or at least tie with them. Good times on old SL. =(
Forum: GK Bugs 01-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 882
Posted By thesaiyan
I thought partying was disabled and you now get...

I thought partying was disabled and you now get exp from being on tag (kingdom tag) with the other kingdom members. Or something like that. :confused:
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-09-2004, 05:20 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 981
Posted By thesaiyan
Get diamonds from maps,dungeons, players etc....

Get diamonds from maps,dungeons, players etc. Make diamond sword. Bless them to how ever high you can bless. a +3-4 blessing is best. Sell. You could get around 1kplat depending on your charm. If no...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-09-2004, 05:13 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,672
Posted By thesaiyan
*Looks at Tony* Obi Wan has taught you...

*Looks at Tony*

Obi Wan has taught you well. :megaeek:
Forum: Graphic Design 01-09-2004, 03:14 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,672
Posted By thesaiyan
*holds gun to Tony's head* Put the red gem back...

*holds gun to Tony's head* Put the red gem back now!! Its really 1337 with the red! :(
Forum: Tech Support 01-09-2004, 03:03 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,163
Posted By thesaiyan
Lucky, when I try and open v3 nothing happens. I...

Lucky, when I try and open v3 nothing happens. I check to see what programs are running and it says Graal3 is running but I see nothing. Nothing at all changes on my desktop to see the program load.....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-08-2004, 08:11 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,119
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Re: Re: ....

No. But things change. I'll bet $100 he will soon enough.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-07-2004, 11:55 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,635
Posted By thesaiyan
No. Its the basic game ideas are the same. But...

No. Its the basic game ideas are the same. But the games being alike? No way. The game play is different and the graphics? Lets just say my calculator has better graphics.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-07-2004, 11:49 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,119
Posted By thesaiyan
Thanks for NOT telling me Scalper. :(

Thanks for NOT telling me Scalper. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-06-2004, 04:55 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 6,049
Posted By thesaiyan
For the ones complaining its hard to learn the...

For the ones complaining its hard to learn the controls or what to do. There IS a place in the start that lists the commands and everything. Big letters. "HELP INFO."

Plus its not that hard to...
Forum: Dustari 01-06-2004, 04:46 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,565
Posted By thesaiyan
Triple Entante? :cool:

Triple Entante? :cool:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-05-2004, 02:00 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,780
Posted By thesaiyan
:\ I need v. 2.21 -3.0 to play GK.. But all...

:\

I need v. 2.21 -3.0 to play GK.. But all other servers are fine.. Make it work for GK :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-05-2004, 01:24 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,780
Posted By thesaiyan
Same for me.. I double click v3 and I hear the...

Same for me.. I double click v3 and I hear the computer like loading it up and all then nothing. Waited a little bit and nothing. Tried again and nothing. So I checked which programs were running and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 01-03-2004, 11:34 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 6,817
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea its a decent movie. Like late 80's. Once...

Yea its a decent movie. Like late 80's.

Once you're done you better show us! I wanna see the end result gfx. They should be good. :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 01-03-2004, 09:26 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 6,817
Posted By thesaiyan
The helmet looks similar to that guy from the...

The helmet looks similar to that guy from the Beastmaster movie. (not saying you copied) Looks rather well. If its made it will be great looking on GK in my opinion.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-03-2004, 07:17 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,108
Posted By thesaiyan
Zormite shield is seckai though. I wish I was...

Zormite shield is seckai though. I wish I was online when Wren held the events for them. :(
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.