Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 117 of 117
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SoSolid66
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-14-2005, 11:22 AM
Replies: 35
Poll: Graal..
Views: 3,712
Posted By SoSolid66
It can be fun at times, but these days those...

It can be fun at times, but these days those times are few and far between
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-14-2005, 02:38 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,603
Posted By SoSolid66
Cya

Cya
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2005, 10:33 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 8,370
Posted By SoSolid66
Thumbs down Quote: Originally Posted by SoSolid66 Don't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSolid66
Don't you have anything better do to?




That's a no then? ^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2005, 10:05 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,588
Posted By SoSolid66
That way people have the option of doing the...

That way people have the option of doing the quests, instead of being made to do the quests just so they can actually play the server at the same level as everyone else..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,588
Posted By SoSolid66
A server with quests, but you start off with max...

A server with quests, but you start off with max hearts/sword/shield. So doing the quests is optional..
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 8,370
Posted By SoSolid66
Don't you have anything better do to?

Don't you have anything better do to?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2005, 11:21 AM
Replies: 98
Views: 8,370
Posted By SoSolid66
I think you've just hit the nail on the head..

I think you've just hit the nail on the head..
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 8,370
Posted By SoSolid66
Yeah, and if people took their own advice.

Yeah, and if people took their own advice.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-30-2005, 02:21 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 8,370
Posted By SoSolid66
ok

ok
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-28-2005, 08:36 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 8,370
Posted By SoSolid66
Forget it, I can't be bothered explaining it to...

Forget it, I can't be bothered explaining it to you..
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-28-2005, 08:01 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 8,370
Posted By SoSolid66
Really? Can you back that up? ;)

Really? Can you back that up? ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 8,370
Posted By SoSolid66
I didn't say I support it, I didn't say that I...

I didn't say I support it, I didn't say that I didn't support it (Wha?)..what I basically said was not everyone agrees on the same thing, it doesn't mean if you don't agree with something someone...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-28-2005, 07:41 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 8,370
Posted By SoSolid66
Uh, ...Yeah? If you haven't noticed, not...

Uh, ...Yeah? If you haven't noticed, not everybody agrees on the same thing. Wouldn't the world be great if we did?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 8,370
Posted By SoSolid66
Haha, man..your posts give me a headache. ...

Haha, man..your posts give me a headache.

This thread has turned into an argument (I'm sure you'd call it a 'discussion'), so i guess he was right.
And as for anyone caring, I can't make them...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-28-2005, 07:09 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 8,370
Posted By SoSolid66
..There we go, hope that it clears things up for...

..There we go, hope that it clears things up for you guys, you seemed to be missing the point

Maybe he ment;

arrogance

n : overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-28-2005, 04:59 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 702
Posted By SoSolid66
Yeah man, far out.

Yeah man, far out.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-24-2005, 11:12 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,203
Posted By SoSolid66
Later James. I'm sure you'll be back again one...

Later James. I'm sure you'll be back again one day ;P
Showing results 101 to 117 of 117

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.