Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 254
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Schetti
Forum: Zone 03-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 8,082
Posted By Schetti
yea, I also was thinking something of that

yea, I also was thinking something of that
Forum: Zone 03-27-2009, 09:44 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 8,082
Posted By Schetti
finally a event like on classic. I ever wanted...

finally a event like on classic.
I ever wanted some kind of that event
Forum: Questions about V6 03-26-2009, 04:13 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 14,340
Posted By Schetti
hmm kk good to know thanks

hmm
kk
good to know
thanks
Forum: Questions about V6 03-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 14,340
Posted By Schetti
I more want to know about the rights... isnt it...

I more want to know about the rights...
isnt it illegal to "show" music on internet to everyone?
Forum: Questions about V6 03-26-2009, 03:22 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 14,340
Posted By Schetti
Music

How does this run on Graal?
Do I can make some music for my server wuthout to break copyrights?
I am just wondering because for example zodiac:
Players can make their own radio station and upload...
Forum: Code Gallery 03-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,599
Posted By Schetti
With Scroll, FINALLY!

Now with scroll, smaller and also position = {}; extent = {}; stuff and better names(NewsTab etc.).
Also, if you want to use it(for those who didnt know)
Save it for example under -System/News
and...
Forum: Level Design 03-25-2009, 02:10 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,548
Posted By Schetti
Erm... look in the middle.

Erm...
look in the middle.
Forum: Level Design 03-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,548
Posted By Schetti
Well. Thats a house on a server, and its made...

Well.
Thats a house on a server, and its made like "city style"
The owner told me, I should make al houses with some green.



One of my friends said same.
Well, I currently also learn...
Forum: Zone 03-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 29,037
Posted By Schetti
If I am lamed, I am death anyway.

If I am lamed, I am death anyway.
Forum: Zone 03-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 29,037
Posted By Schetti
Well.. I dont see the point of unstick Now I...

Well..
I dont see the point of unstick
Now I am lamed by box blocking
I dont got 30 seconds until I can unstick.
and if theres no lamer near, why I should?
Well, if I saw just before, MAYBE but...
Forum: Zone 03-23-2009, 07:29 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 29,037
Posted By Schetti
umm isnt it faster to get killed anyway? They...

umm
isnt it faster to get killed anyway?
They wont ask me:
Do you want to unstick and never come back or get killed by me?
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 03-23-2009, 07:23 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,759
Posted By Schetti
Hmm... Last time I went on Delteria to see...

Hmm...
Last time I went on Delteria to see whats there, I got a PM from a friend: LOL! Go off Delteria, its just like a sin!
Forum: Diskussionsforum (Deutsch) 03-23-2009, 07:08 PM
Replies: 142
Views: 19,568
Posted By Schetti
Vielleicht sollt ich mich mal einmischen. ...

Vielleicht sollt ich mich mal einmischen.
Atlantis ist gerade in ner kleinen Zwickmühle.
Mehr Spieler würden noch mehr anlocken.
Nur müssten wir einmal ein paar Spieler on kriegen.
Und wer hat...
Forum: Zone 03-23-2009, 05:02 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,175
Posted By Schetti
Io non perlo italiano molto bene. Italiano e...

Io non perlo italiano molto bene.
Italiano e molto interessante!
WOOT!
Deutsch ist sehr leicht!
Österreich ist neben Deutschland, NUR BESSTER!
German ownz.
PS: I am 13 ...
Forum: Zone 03-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 29,037
Posted By Schetti
IDEA! What they done, after they saw we use...

IDEA!
What they done, after they saw we use boxes(no I dont!) to block the bases?
They let explose them, if they try to put them.
We could make the same for bunker, you cant put boxes at HQs....
Forum: Questions about V6 03-22-2009, 03:31 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 12,052
Posted By Schetti
yea well umm SURE ... ömm.... I...

yea
well
umm
SURE ...
ömm....


I fail to see something...
I also fail to make a joke
Forum: Questions about V6 03-22-2009, 02:22 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 12,052
Posted By Schetti
and thats usefull?

and thats usefull?
Forum: Questions about V6 03-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 12,052
Posted By Schetti
This isnt bug report. I dont say its bad, I...

This isnt bug report.
I dont say its bad, I just wonder why.
Forum: Questions about V6 03-22-2009, 12:54 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 12,052
Posted By Schetti
PM history

We all know Graals, have a "real" name.
BUT!
If I look in my PM folder, there are 2 diffrent texts :o
1 like message_graal... for all PMs, I wrote to that guy ON THE SAME SERVER!
and 1 with the...
Forum: Level Design 03-22-2009, 10:57 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,548
Posted By Schetti
My house

This is my first thread in Level Designs, hope you like it.
These are some pics of my house.
Well
First one is from an older one, but the others are from the on I am working on.
Tell me what you...
Forum: Tech Support 03-22-2009, 07:44 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,929
Posted By Schetti
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83961

YA, I also noticed that.
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 07:36 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 29,037
Posted By Schetti
Unhappy Bunker

WELL...
we know bunker, dont we?
I just dont understand why some people played it this weekend.
I went there,because I wanted to play with someone, and noone was at another planet that time.
I...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 03-21-2009, 02:39 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,719
Posted By Schetti
hmm... well done ^^ congratz! I myself...

hmm...
well done
^^
congratz!
I myself didnt play that event, because I thought I had no chance anyway.
Forum: Tech Support 03-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,750
Posted By Schetti
well as I downloaded it last time, I SAVED the...

well
as I downloaded it last time, I SAVED the download itself
as it was doing its job(downloading...), it finally asked me where to have my graal fodler


sry, other language(german)
Forum: Tech Support 03-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,750
Posted By Schetti
Sorry for double postiong ... solved ...

Sorry for double postiong

...
solved
after I tryed to download xx times, I was thinking ... maybe I should save the download itself
and done -.-
cmon
If it asks: do you want to save...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 254

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.