Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Unkownsoldier
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-19-2012, 02:29 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,810
Posted By Unkownsoldier
You can't assume compliance of the released...

You can't assume compliance of the released content because "you know them very well" and know that they would be okay with it, because in reality you have no idea even if its likely. They shouldn't...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-18-2012, 06:42 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,810
Posted By Unkownsoldier
This.

This.
Forum: Wiki Administration Team 02-09-2012, 05:07 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 177,091
Posted By Unkownsoldier
Correct me if I make a mistake, but isn't it true...

Correct me if I make a mistake, but isn't it true that we don't have a news update thread? I don't log onto the client version often because it just isn't interesting. Yet if I could see news stories...
Forum: Tech Support 02-05-2012, 04:44 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,911
Posted By Unkownsoldier
It's not really fair to expect them to respond....

It's not really fair to expect them to respond. If you look at most games when do you ever talk to the developers/creators/etc? You usually speak with trained customer service/tech support people who...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-01-2012, 05:13 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,603
Posted By Unkownsoldier
No offence Emera, but you always try to re-invent...

No offence Emera, but you always try to re-invent the wheel. The wheel has been here and it works fine. You either haven't A) searched the forums to see if your "new ideas" have already been made or...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,188
Posted By Unkownsoldier
Google Image

Welcome

As we all know Google has different logos for a variety of different days. Some have been very creative, and there have been some that are basic but very amusing. I think it would be nice...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2012, 08:32 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,191
Posted By Unkownsoldier
What they are doing makes economical sense. You...

What they are doing makes economical sense. You however, just bought into the propaganda at the time not looking into the future (you knowing that they already resell items). So you could have...
Forum: Delteria News 01-30-2012, 03:22 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 14,441
Posted By Unkownsoldier
Yea but MHX was kicked out of Delteria after the...

Yea but MHX was kicked out of Delteria after the bet lol I have never seen another guild that serious about being a guild lol
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 01-30-2012, 03:19 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 56,785
Posted By Unkownsoldier
All people do is whine about how bad a server is,...

All people do is whine about how bad a server is, but they never have any intentions of fixing it. Anyone can state an obvious problem, but since you know how to make a "real improvement" I would...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-29-2012, 05:42 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,684
Posted By Unkownsoldier
Honestly, reminds me of avatar the last...

Honestly, reminds me of avatar the last air-bender in a way..
Forum: Delteria News 01-29-2012, 12:48 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 14,441
Posted By Unkownsoldier
why is it even there. MHX is long gone.

why is it even there. MHX is long gone.
Forum: Delteria News 01-28-2012, 06:49 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 14,441
Posted By Unkownsoldier
Who could blame them? There is more opportunity...

Who could blame them? There is more opportunity to be recognized for your development there compared to any other server honestly. Also, you know that you will always have a lot of players playing...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-28-2012, 06:45 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 8,712
Posted By Unkownsoldier
http://www.robotviking.com/wp-content/uploads/2009...

http://www.robotviking.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/wwgpt1-ruk_1.jpg...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-20-2012, 12:18 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,506
Posted By Unkownsoldier
Emera has been here for barely a year and he acts...

Emera has been here for barely a year and he acts like he knows everything.

On topic: it would be nice to see a screenshot of a basic level on the server to get an idea of what gfx style you...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 10,403
Posted By Unkownsoldier
It would, but I don't support cop killing :p...

It would, but I don't support cop killing :p other than that it sounds fun.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2012, 01:34 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,964
Posted By Unkownsoldier
Agreed. People should always do research when...

Agreed. People should always do research when they think of an idea to see if it has been done before. If it has, it just saves you the time.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-05-2012, 01:28 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 18,888
Posted By Unkownsoldier
So I guess you are the only one that has ever put...

So I guess you are the only one that has ever put in hard work then. So therefore you can speak on everyone's behalf that you want all that hard work reset. :rolleyes:

Just win a raffle yourself...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-04-2012, 04:53 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 18,888
Posted By Unkownsoldier
and I have never heard of you. does that mean you...

and I have never heard of you. does that mean you don't play Graal? People exist outside of what you see. Here is the deal, rare guns were given out? You can always make new guns which will replace...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-04-2012, 04:32 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 18,888
Posted By Unkownsoldier
A reset would wipe everything from the server....

A reset would wipe everything from the server. Including thousands of hours of peoples hard work. Resetting is almost never the answer because you are just deleting things you didn't work for. Just...
Forum: Zone 12-22-2011, 05:51 AM
Replies: 187
Views: 57,755
Posted By Unkownsoldier
It needs to be marketed, well the whole game...

It needs to be marketed, well the whole game does. Currently, there are no new players joining due to the stated reasons above and due to the fact that no one really knows what this game is. Although...
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-21-2011, 12:23 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,762
Posted By Unkownsoldier
Crono is making up for when he left it out, by...

Crono is making up for when he left it out, by putting it in now.
Forum: Level Design 12-09-2011, 04:25 AM
Replies: 170
Views: 78,657
Posted By Unkownsoldier
Very interesting, I haven't really seen any...

Very interesting, I haven't really seen any levels styled like that, very creative.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,362
Posted By Unkownsoldier
This idea is a cop out for hard work. I believe...

This idea is a cop out for hard work. I believe in social darwinism, where you survive or you don't based on your skill-set and your abilities. Creating a "charity-shop" will allow some people to...
Forum: Bug Report 12-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 11,165
Posted By Unkownsoldier
Yea I did have vip for a month, so my vip stuff...

Yea I did have vip for a month, so my vip stuff is gone, and my awesome guild :(
Forum: Bug Report 12-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 11,165
Posted By Unkownsoldier
Facebook Classic

I have been playing facebook classic all week just fine, I had about 70 hours, 6 k kills, my own guild, and about 300 spar wins. I log on today and it says I never finished the tutorial, "click here...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.