Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darklux
Forum: Graphic Design 12-17-2009, 09:53 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 23,506
Posted By Darklux
Actually, this is extremely hot :) Will you...

Actually, this is extremely hot :)
Will you release the tiles? Cool classic style blizzard-landscape.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 921
Posted By Darklux
Happy bday geo!

Happy bday geo!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,074
Posted By Darklux
The average playercount went under the 200 player...

The average playercount went under the 200 player mark, according to graal.us.
No wonder =/
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Replies: 484
Views: 275,487
Posted By Darklux
Manbearswine.

Manbearswine.
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-29-2009, 12:50 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 8,769
Posted By Darklux
Bad idea. Just event new items out. They could...

Bad idea.
Just event new items out. They could be unbanned at a point of time, I don't think youd like to see your items removed?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-05-2009, 01:07 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,487
Posted By Darklux
I think the torque parts will make this...

I think the torque parts will make this impossible to open source an up to date version.



Sadly the focus seems to be on iphone apps as graal probaply throws off no money.. Economics, people...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,055
Posted By Darklux
Accepting the current speed of development, I...

Accepting the current speed of development, I think GK will never get the updates it will need to become popular and worth playing. More fun, less grinding.

I work full time, free time is just too...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,648
Posted By Darklux
I think that as customer, you have certain...

I think that as customer, you have certain rights.

If you regularly visit a shop, build up a friendship with some employes and other regular customers and then suddently the shop starts to sell...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,206
Posted By Darklux
It's a joke that a 2d game (3d effects or not)...

It's a joke that a 2d game (3d effects or not) cannot run properly on atom cores...
Will it run "okay" when XP or 7 is used instead of vista?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-26-2009, 02:51 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,884
Posted By Darklux
Obviously there are no more people to do his work...

Obviously there are no more people to do his work =/
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-25-2009, 02:09 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,884
Posted By Darklux
Yeah but exactly THIS point should not apply for...

Yeah but exactly THIS point should not apply for graal kingdoms, as you have to pay to play it.
From a business model, it has evolved into this:
Pay someone else for doing work, in opposition to...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-14-2009, 06:11 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,945
Posted By Darklux
I always wanted to do a playerworld in that mini...

I always wanted to do a playerworld in that mini style ;) make a full tile and spriteset for it please =( <3
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-14-2009, 06:10 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 11,584
Posted By Darklux
Belated happy birthday! :)

Belated happy birthday! :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 903
Posted By Darklux
Sky, happy bday! :)

Sky, happy bday! :)
Forum: Your opinion 08-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 129,532
Posted By Darklux
Fake argument. You don't throw the television...

Fake argument.
You don't throw the television out of your window because you don't like one show.
Forum: Feature request 08-22-2009, 12:47 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 43,252
Posted By Darklux
I agree to this suggestion. Why? Mass...

I agree to this suggestion.
Why?

Mass Messages are mostly spam. Either they should be removed, but I think an even better idea would be to improve the graal-irc system to become a better...
Forum: Level Design 08-22-2009, 12:43 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,990
Posted By Darklux
I like the inside :) Pretty nice and as it is...

I like the inside :)
Pretty nice and as it is your first: grats, nice work!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-21-2009, 11:30 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,347
Posted By Darklux
Gratulations for picking it up, could become...

Gratulations for picking it up, could become really big with the right treatment :)
Forum: Your opinion 08-21-2009, 11:27 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 129,532
Posted By Darklux
Yeah, but they won't be willing to totally kill...

Yeah, but they won't be willing to totally kill graals profitability, as hosting is probaply an income factor.
Most playerworlds never reach anything and many people would wan't one, can't see this...
Forum: Your opinion 08-21-2009, 04:05 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 129,532
Posted By Darklux
Funny but unrealistic idea, as development...

Funny but unrealistic idea, as development playerworlds probaply quite bring in the money.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-14-2009, 07:37 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 21,191
Posted By Darklux
I agree, as PM's to a smaller count of people can...

I agree, as PM's to a smaller count of people can be quite private.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-14-2009, 06:15 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,074
Posted By Darklux
James, old companion :) Happy birthday, your...

James, old companion :)

Happy birthday, your an adult now! Forza f1 btw ;)
You finally have the full control over your belongings and yourself, enjoy it!
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,656
Posted By Darklux
Happy Bday Darlene!

Happy Bday Darlene!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Replies: 158
Views: 51,775
Posted By Darklux
Thanks for all the responses :) The project...

Thanks for all the responses :)

The project is not stopped - I am just enjoying the summer and the heat in my private room is overwhelming.

Expect more updates when the temperature is...
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-27-2009, 10:40 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 950
Posted By Darklux
Happy bday draxx :)

Happy bday draxx :)
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.