Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DustyPorViva
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,843
Posted By DustyPorViva
Because when you use player.chat it replaces each...

Because when you use player.chat it replaces each instance with the next, so you're only seeing one value.

Doing something like: player.chat @= temp.i; will be a lot different. Stick to using...
Forum: Tech Support 04-09-2013, 05:23 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 7,482
Posted By DustyPorViva
I don't think it's going to be fixed :(

I don't think it's going to be fixed :(
Forum: Bug Report 04-09-2013, 03:04 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 37,301
Posted By DustyPorViva
Monitors can be set up, why waste peoples time?...

Monitors can be set up, why waste peoples time? Also you don't need to be a PWA to check this sort of thing out, Era's staff should be doing it.

Stefan, I'm assuming the output of /memstats is...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,843
Posted By DustyPorViva
Actually ya, I think this may be what he wants....

Actually ya, I think this may be what he wants. He shouldn't need distance checks if he's looking for all players in the level as this is what I think findNearestPlayers() returns(all loaded players).
Forum: Tech Support 04-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,909
Posted By DustyPorViva
I just want it so that saving player's attributes...

I just want it so that saving player's attributes doesn't cut the text and corrupt flags.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,843
Posted By DustyPorViva
You shouldn't need allplayers. Try: for...

You shouldn't need allplayers.

Try:

for (temp.pl : players) {
echo(temp.pl.account);
}

Alternatively just try this:
Forum: Bug Report 04-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 37,301
Posted By DustyPorViva
I think it'd be more realistic for Stefan to set...

I think it'd be more realistic for Stefan to set up something to notify him when a specific server is hitting such values. If one server wants to lag itself into the ground whatever, but most servers...
Forum: Future Improvements 03-28-2013, 07:13 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,588
Posted By DustyPorViva
Laws that protect the people doing it? I mean,...

Laws that protect the people doing it? I mean, ya, the guys are free to code whatever they want. And Stefan and co. are free to ban whomever they want from their services at their own discretion.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-24-2013, 10:05 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 10,007
Posted By DustyPorViva
The problem is Stefan didn't want certain...

The problem is Stefan didn't want certain elements of pics1 to be used, such as the houses and cliffs.

So anything is better than the Frankenstein of tiles they had thrown together:
55363
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-21-2013, 12:36 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 6,735
Posted By DustyPorViva
GuiShowImgCtrl.rotationcenter - string - the...

GuiShowImgCtrl.rotationcenter - string - the current rotation center (only works when useowncenter=true)
Forum: Tech Support 03-15-2013, 10:39 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,168
Posted By DustyPorViva
I'm getting all sorts of weird issues with RC...

I'm getting all sorts of weird issues with RC connectivity :/

Many times it's just that RC stops communicating data. In-game my connection is fine. But on RC if I try to chat, open anything or...
Forum: Tech Support 03-14-2013, 06:40 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,168
Posted By DustyPorViva
Curious, does the new RC also resolve the issue...

Curious, does the new RC also resolve the issue with clipping strings > 256 characters?
Forum: Tech Support 03-13-2013, 05:39 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,168
Posted By DustyPorViva
What? I thought Graal used to be zipped into...

What? I thought Graal used to be zipped into C:\unzipped\Graal?
Forum: Tech Support 03-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,002
Posted By DustyPorViva
Here's what I grabbed from my config: ...

Here's what I grabbed from my config:


joystickon=false
nodirectinput=false
joyselected=Joystick1
keyset_up_joystickbutton=Joy_Up
keyset_up_key0=Up
keyset_up_key1=Num 8
keyset_up_key2=I
Forum: Tech Support 03-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,002
Posted By DustyPorViva
Did Stefan actually remove functionality for...

Did Stefan actually remove functionality for gamepad support, or just the ability to change the options?

If it's the latter, you can edit the config file yourself in a text editor.
Forum: Level Design 03-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,798
Posted By DustyPorViva
I've only just learned this, but in pics1 to the...

I've only just learned this, but in pics1 to the left of the blue roosh are the inner-corner tiles for that brown carpet.
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,798
Posted By DustyPorViva
Also, you should try to align your cliffs...

Also, you should try to align your cliffs properly whenever possible:

http://i.imgur.com/ruVSWgz.png
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,798
Posted By DustyPorViva
Actually, LttP does it exactly like the OP: ...

Actually, LttP does it exactly like the OP:

http://i.imgur.com/SIVSIEC.png

It's a slightly altered tile though, to help it merge into the corner of the cliff, but it doesn't address the abrupt...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-27-2013, 10:06 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,288
Posted By DustyPorViva
Could possibly be the GUI's that are there when...

Could possibly be the GUI's that are there when you're in trial mode causing the issue. Last I heard v6 didn't like messing with the size of GraalControl at least when it came to polygons. This could...
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2013, 11:24 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,690
Posted By DustyPorViva
Maybe in Minecraft :P

Maybe in Minecraft :P
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-23-2013, 09:09 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,889
Posted By DustyPorViva
It wasn't the best by any means, but it was...

It wasn't the best by any means, but it was pretty much the only thing most of us had available.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-21-2013, 01:45 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,889
Posted By DustyPorViva
Testbed was a player-run thing, and people have...

Testbed was a player-run thing, and people have attempted to convinced Stefan to keep it up but it always comes down to the players to pitch in and pay for it to stay up. It shouldn't have ever been...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-21-2013, 12:28 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,889
Posted By DustyPorViva
Looks like it's gone, yup. Needed to check a...

Looks like it's gone, yup. Needed to check a script on it yesterday and noticed it wasn't on the list. Despite the fact it's probably the only server I rarely frequent... again I hope no one bothers...
Forum: Information 02-17-2013, 03:37 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,551
Posted By DustyPorViva
Avatar: The Lost Ariander.

Avatar: The Lost Ariander.
Forum: Feature request 02-14-2013, 12:54 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 184,907
Posted By DustyPorViva
Last time I tried to use my bluetooth keyboard...

Last time I tried to use my bluetooth keyboard with Graal on my iPad, Graal didn't accept bluetooth input.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.