Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CyberX
Forum: Level Design 11-14-2002, 04:39 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,750
Posted By CyberX
First of all, make your own server with NO help...

First of all, make your own server with NO help just like me, THEN you come here and start discussing with me about my level ability...
Forum: Level Design 11-14-2002, 04:38 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,750
Posted By CyberX
Yes I did say that it was mine because it was at...

Yes I did say that it was mine because it was at my computer for a long time... But I was wrong, it was a mistake, I wasn't paying attention to what I was writting... I said sorry already, don't...
Forum: Level Design 11-13-2002, 05:39 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,750
Posted By CyberX
Sorry, but my intention was not to say that the...

Sorry, but my intention was not to say that the level was mine, I only wanted to see the grades of that level, I already changed the thread anyway... :\
Forum: Level Design 11-13-2002, 03:42 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,750
Posted By CyberX
Talking Rate it!

Rate this level please :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-31-2002, 07:49 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 6,913
Posted By CyberX
It wasn't unfairly because Hawk passed it because...

It wasn't unfairly because Hawk passed it because it deserved. He only did and said that because he didn't care about Graal anymore. And it was also reviewed by Stefan before it went private, and he...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-27-2002, 11:06 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 10,059
Posted By CyberX
HoudiniMan seems to have a problem with "finding...

HoudiniMan seems to have a problem with "finding problems of other people"...
He started to become a "new Googi"...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-27-2002, 08:24 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 10,059
Posted By CyberX
No they don't use the same account, but I agree...

No they don't use the same account, but I agree that Menace and Metanic are both *****s...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-27-2002, 07:11 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 10,059
Posted By CyberX
I'm sure that if Ori or Prince did that, they got...

I'm sure that if Ori or Prince did that, they got hacked...
And I've already posted (even at Moderator's Forum) about the account mission4life3 or Destiny_P2P...
It IS Cutegirl... I'm sure it's...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-27-2002, 07:08 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 10,059
Posted By CyberX
I did not participate in ANY of those acts......

I did not participate in ANY of those acts... :rolleyes:
It's obviously that the person is lying about that too...

And if napsterfreak5000 or Ori did, they probably got hacked, because I know...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2002, 04:27 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,816
Posted By CyberX
Just make a new body... I really think that those...

Just make a new body... I really think that those tiles are a way better than the first ones you showed...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2002, 04:26 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,816
Posted By CyberX
2 months only for the overworld... 5 months at...

2 months only for the overworld... 5 months at all...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2002, 04:21 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,654
Posted By CyberX
Please, don't call Malhangaia as "mal", cause the...

Please, don't call Malhangaia as "mal", cause the nickname "mal" is known as "Maloria".
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2002, 04:16 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,132
Posted By CyberX
Where are you playing now?

Where are you playing now?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-19-2002, 11:51 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,019
Posted By CyberX
2 Months?? That's too long ago... Check how it is...

2 Months?? That's too long ago... Check how it is nowadays...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-19-2002, 11:42 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,019
Posted By CyberX
Exactly. That's because they have the same...

Exactly. That's because they have the same impression of when it came out.
I repeat, IT IS NOT the same Maloria.
Play there, and then you will get a new vision of it, people.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-19-2002, 10:52 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,049
Posted By CyberX
Do not speak of things that you do not know about...

Do not speak of things that you do not know about :rolleyes:
Go to Maloria, and check how it is now man, it IS really great... And the tileset have changed...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-19-2002, 05:20 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,049
Posted By CyberX
I also realised that you copied my tree too.....

I also realised that you copied my tree too.. :mad:
Alright, stop right now, if you want to get your server up, remove my stuff from it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-19-2002, 05:16 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,049
Posted By CyberX
Alright.. :rolleyes:

Alright.. :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-19-2002, 05:14 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,105
Posted By CyberX
Konidias, one question: will Oasis be a Gold...

Konidias, one question:
will Oasis be a Gold Server?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-19-2002, 04:07 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,049
Posted By CyberX
The first house was copied from Maloria......

The first house was copied from Maloria... Exactly the same... :\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-18-2002, 02:48 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,476
Posted By CyberX
WC is using 2k2 bodies because he was tired of...

WC is using 2k2 bodies because he was tired of seeing the Graal Classic body in his new tiles... He said, it didn't fit...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-17-2002, 02:18 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,339
Posted By CyberX
Lights are fine now... ;)

Lights are fine now... ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-17-2002, 02:03 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,891
Posted By CyberX
What happened last week?

What happened last week?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-16-2002, 05:00 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,019
Posted By CyberX
Please do not speak of things that you do not...

Please do not speak of things that you do not know about...
We have certain quests for each Nation and certain items and jobs, and we DO have Wars too.. It's called Nation Wars, where the 2 Nations...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-16-2002, 01:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 994
Posted By CyberX
Kai is right, important people have...

Kai is right, important people have responsabilities...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.