Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: OasaTor_PK
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-18-2010, 11:14 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 11,985
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Good bye Sam, I hope since you aren't a forum mod...

Good bye Sam, I hope since you aren't a forum mod douche we can be civilized one of these days.

On a good note, keep in mind only Darlene remains of the "quality" moderators. Pretty soon we may...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-25-2010, 12:36 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,276
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Goodbye sub topic is for goodbyes. Not...

Goodbye sub topic is for goodbyes.

Not saying goodbye cause you can't follow rules.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-07-2010, 04:59 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,539
Posted By OasaTor_PK
ive never seen someone whine so much over free...

ive never seen someone whine so much over free stuff.

It goes both ways, when there is a rediculously involved event that takes hours and hours to complete people complain that they don't have...
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-06-2010, 06:03 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,928
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I know I shouldn't of traded my shift at work...

I know I shouldn't of traded my shift at work tommorow, I work till 10:30EST :[

I would of even resubscribed my gold if I could attend.
Forum: Kingdoms 07-26-2010, 12:07 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,035
Posted By OasaTor_PK
As the new empror of zormite we r now orkz and...

As the new empror of zormite we r now orkz and eat fishes all day k
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-25-2010, 05:12 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,732
Posted By OasaTor_PK
You are now legal to consent! Wanna meet up...

You are now legal to consent!

Wanna meet up sometime?

HBD.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,264
Posted By OasaTor_PK
NEW DEVELOPMENT: All spells are indeed,...

NEW DEVELOPMENT:

All spells are indeed, INVISIBLE... But still somewhat function.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-17-2010, 06:54 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,264
Posted By OasaTor_PK
No, mages are not allowed to do anything. I can't...

No, mages are not allowed to do anything. I can't kill stuff to level because im brigid. No weapon.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,264
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Also disabled; ice storm, magic bullets... ...

Also disabled; ice storm, magic bullets...

So pretty much all my spells.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-17-2010, 06:33 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,264
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Just found out HOLY ORB is disabled, so I cant...

Just found out HOLY ORB is disabled, so I cant even do crypt.

NICELY DONE STEFAN, NICELY DONE.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-17-2010, 06:18 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,264
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Lightning Walls - DISABLED?

Id like to formally announce that I am officially entering rage status because this spell is the single reason I still play Graal Kingdoms, and yes it will involve lots of personal shots at Stefan...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-07-2010, 05:25 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 9,391
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I know, all because I was supporting my Non Graal...

I know, all because I was supporting my Non Graal Related forums pride.

Who knew if you take the Non Graal Related forums and make it into a acronym its racist! What has this world come too!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-07-2010, 04:20 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 9,391
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Since GK now has an average playercount of 3,...

Since GK now has an average playercount of 3, does that warrent us to only 1 kingdom?

For all remaining players i'd like to make a proposition that I, Oasator Loxeus is granted leadership of all...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-28-2010, 11:33 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,165
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Happy Birthday :]

Happy Birthday :]
Forum: Future Improvements 05-10-2010, 02:05 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 23,848
Posted By OasaTor_PK
My names Molesting Sandwich, and I support this...

My names Molesting Sandwich, and I support this thread.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2010, 12:50 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 10,449
Posted By OasaTor_PK
so many good times tig, have a good time off. ...

so many good times tig, have a good time off.

EDIT:

who do you think you are? better then the rest of us? dont even get to use the hello/goodbye forum...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,183
Posted By OasaTor_PK
wow ur old irl

wow ur old irl
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-02-2010, 02:01 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 17,045
Posted By OasaTor_PK
A reset will fix everything. Everyone will be...

A reset will fix everything.
Everyone will be at a steady playing field, remove bugs like leveling to 110 off alchemy and reading scrolls.

I can bet that 90% of the players who start playing STOP...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-30-2010, 07:49 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,302
Posted By OasaTor_PK
hey guys today i had a vision of a new me, i have...

hey guys today i had a vision of a new me, i have a new shirt and a new haircut. I have spent 10 mins off the internet and have a new sense of identity, sarcasm, and obesity.

jus sayin.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-30-2010, 07:39 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 17,045
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Release a "classic" version of GK where everyone...

Release a "classic" version of GK where everyone is reset.

In 3 months after everyone gets a start, make it gold, offer some sort of incentive to current players to retain something (so all there...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-28-2010, 10:50 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,799
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Cya in a month, enjoy your time off.

Cya in a month, enjoy your time off.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,714
Posted By OasaTor_PK
There is a serious case of white kids acting...

There is a serious case of white kids acting Asian in this thread.

I declare this thread condemned under the law of "NO DAMN WEEABOOS."

See ya in a month champ.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-21-2010, 11:32 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 27,348
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I didn't grow up with people.. People grew...

I didn't grow up with people..

People grew up with me.

I dunno, it's to hard to remember back 10+ years on who I played with. More recently 2004+ have been the active oldies on 2k1 and babylon...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-20-2010, 04:21 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,622
Posted By OasaTor_PK
QFMFT. I should own every Kingdom on GK by...

QFMFT.

I should own every Kingdom on GK by now, I am the oasator bit*h!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-20-2010, 04:04 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,225
Posted By OasaTor_PK
This is the reason I run and hide in barrels...

This is the reason I run and hide in barrels because 90% of the time I can't get a lock.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.