Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shiftk03-
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-27-2005, 10:50 PM
Replies: 14
56k
Views: 1,629
Posted By Shiftk03-
Okay, you're just weird. How the hell is turning...

Okay, you're just weird. How the hell is turning off sounds going to help any? It sounds like you just looked through F3 options and started listing stuff for no reason.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 11-23-2005, 10:06 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,096
Posted By Shiftk03-
I'll do some testing on it today. So far, I...

I'll do some testing on it today. So far, I haven't been able to hear other mic's but I'll play around with the settings. GIVE ME FIVE SECONDS, GEEZ STEFAN.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 8,865
Posted By Shiftk03-
As Graal's financial advisor, let me start by...

As Graal's financial advisor, let me start by taking off my $2,000 Gucci hat.
Look people.. Graal's money is paying off my 3 cars, 2 mansions, and my GraalOnline subscription. LEAVE US ALONE.
...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 11-22-2005, 05:42 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,323
Posted By Shiftk03-
Add a tab so that players can easily access...

Add a tab so that players can easily access insults. It should popup with stuff like "nub" "lam3r" and "ub3rgeek"
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-17-2005, 10:51 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,781
Posted By Shiftk03-
You get married on UN when you're 9 and all of a...

You get married on UN when you're 9 and all of a sudden it sticks in the real world.

Malinko: You've shown that you are both a manipulative person and a horrible liar. Giving you access to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-17-2005, 10:38 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 953
Posted By Shiftk03-
I remember that. It was a big deal for a whole 1...

I remember that. It was a big deal for a whole 1 and a half days before everybody forgot about it. I forgot while it was never kept up with.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-17-2005, 02:01 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,781
Posted By Shiftk03-
I think it's more of a "I don't like the limiting...

I think it's more of a "I don't like the limiting powers of being a lowly PWA, crown me as Manager and let me drive UN further into the ground."
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-17-2005, 01:34 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,389
Posted By Shiftk03-
By the way, can I borrow five bucks?

By the way, can I borrow five bucks?
Forum: Future Improvements 11-10-2005, 12:28 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,364
Posted By Shiftk03-
Yeah. I have residential DSL and my IP changes...

Yeah. I have residential DSL and my IP changes with each connection. That would just annoy the hell out of me, forcing me to quit Graal all together. Also: Hunky Doo Diddlysplat kazoo woohoo
Forum: Tech Support 11-06-2005, 01:10 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,383
Posted By Shiftk03-
I get the same access violation when I hit F3...

I get the same access violation when I hit F3 sometimes. Then all the boxes magically uncheck themselves, text size increases, then text size increases additionally after I hit F3 again. It also...
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,249
Posted By Shiftk03-
Chadley Mcbadly

Happy birthday!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-03-2005, 07:28 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,389
Posted By Shiftk03-
You were wearing red. I called you fat but I...

You were wearing red. I called you fat but I didn't mean it. Come home, Farin. We've found your lost Mad Magazines.
Forum: Era News 10-26-2005, 07:23 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,842
Posted By Shiftk03-
Let me catch you on the road. I have two front...

Let me catch you on the road. I have two front tires that love women in their 40's.
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-20-2005, 09:57 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,223
Posted By Shiftk03-
Meph

Happy birthday, Meph. I forgive you for ruining my Minh 4.0 joke on teamspeak!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-17-2005, 07:22 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,634
Posted By Shiftk03-
I remember that one prank he pulled making...

I remember that one prank he pulled making everybody think Harvest Moon or whatever was online. I forgot the actual game but alot of people fell for it.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-11-2005, 08:23 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,116
Posted By Shiftk03-
Good riddance!

Good riddance!
Forum: Discussions en Francais (Français) 10-11-2005, 12:14 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 8,758
Posted By Shiftk03-
Bonjour. Veuillez passer le fromage et localisez...

Bonjour. Veuillez passer le fromage et localisez la salle de bains.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,024
Posted By Shiftk03-
Sure he will but only when Era is out, most...

Sure he will but only when Era is out, most likely.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 10-05-2005, 11:45 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 355
Posted By Shiftk03-
Try disabling UDP. It was supposedly fixed but...

Try disabling UDP. It was supposedly fixed but who knows. Do they freeze when you disable UDP?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-30-2005, 10:06 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,467
Posted By Shiftk03-
Great way to kill his reputation, Spark. I...

Great way to kill his reputation, Spark.

I remember ya.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-29-2005, 11:06 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 14,861
Posted By Shiftk03-
With an attitude like that we might as well just...

With an attitude like that we might as well just torch Era.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-28-2005, 09:17 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 6,515
Posted By Shiftk03-
Back in Vietnam I was ordered to grenade a family...

Back in Vietnam I was ordered to grenade a family of circus midgets. Stefan was supposed to lay cover fire but he had fled, leaving me stranded in a monsoon of gunfire. I lost both my arms and legs...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2005, 09:17 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,394
Posted By Shiftk03-
I'm sure when an announcement is made, they'll...

I'm sure when an announcement is made, they'll make they're own thread and sticky it for everyone.
Forum: Tech Support 09-24-2005, 09:52 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,027
Posted By Shiftk03-
I'm not having the problem. What type of graphics...

I'm not having the problem. What type of graphics card are you two using? I remember having this problem with v2
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-22-2005, 07:34 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 953
Posted By Shiftk03-
Farin.. Though we lost you on that fateful day,...

Farin.. Though we lost you on that fateful day, you will always have a place in our hearts. Happy birthday. RIP FARIN
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.