Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 151
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: -HateD-
Forum: Announcements 06-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 50,168
Posted By -HateD-
iEra's page isn't representative of PC. We have...

iEra's page isn't representative of PC. We have our own page, but I don't even know who runs it now.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-08-2013, 12:48 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,762
Posted By -HateD-
Just chatted with Tim about this after helping...

Just chatted with Tim about this after helping him test and it was amazing. The feature runs seamlessly and is well done so far. He's also adding a messaging option for both offering and declining...
Forum: Announcements 06-07-2013, 12:40 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 65,912
Posted By -HateD-
I couldn't agree more. I don't really see why...

I couldn't agree more. I don't really see why money that the iOS makes can't be allocated to PC to help out there, but I'm not in charge. In the end, it would kill graal to revoke classic status...
Forum: Announcements 06-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 65,912
Posted By -HateD-
Pretty sure that the vast majority of iOS users...

Pretty sure that the vast majority of iOS users spend money on the game (that counts into the 2000+ ;))

You must not have read what I said either.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2013, 02:41 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 9,006
Posted By -HateD-
Well I'm sorry that graal has to keep to...

Well I'm sorry that graal has to keep to commitments it made back in the day. I mean, as a business you definitely want to blame the customer for the shortcomings.

Join pc and iOS
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-05-2013, 10:09 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,092
Posted By -HateD-
Selling Hats

Hi everyone
As many of you know, I happen to have quite the rare hat collection in game, and now is the time to try and cash them out. Send me a forum PM or an in game PM on era if you're interested...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,762
Posted By -HateD-
It's kind of evolved into an auction house (with...

It's kind of evolved into an auction house (with your addition of the bidding sort of thing) so why not just make it through the /mall menu? You still have to go there to set it up and stuff but when...
Forum: Announcements 06-05-2013, 06:50 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 65,912
Posted By -HateD-
Alright this is ****in gold. Basically, Graal...

Alright this is ****in gold.
Basically, Graal can ask us to pay for it if we end up paying for it. If you really think graal isn't in the position to ask that kind of money then you must not be one...
Forum: Your opinion 06-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 60,712
Posted By -HateD-
Agreed.

Agreed.
Forum: Your opinion 06-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 131,224
Posted By -HateD-
Alright guys, if you want graal to improve then...

Alright guys, if you want graal to improve then you have to embrace the new **** and basically help staff test it. Less people using v6=bugs being found less often with less people to fix them...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,478
Posted By -HateD-
Awesome thanks for answering this thread can be...

Awesome thanks for answering this thread can be locked now
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,478
Posted By -HateD-
Rules question

Is sexual cyber predatoring allowed on era?
Forum: Announcements 06-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 65,912
Posted By -HateD-
I don't think you realize how many people would...

I don't think you realize how many people would play kingdoms/zone if they were free or could be accessed by classic accounts.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-29-2013, 09:49 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,582
Posted By -HateD-
Well as far as I know, iEra has no trading system...

Well as far as I know, iEra has no trading system at all (no, you drop first pls :3)

Anyways, we've learned to deal with it, but it would be cool to see more modern things like this implemented. ...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-25-2013, 06:21 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,843
Posted By -HateD-
I think we have more of a chance getting laid...

I think we have more of a chance getting laid than the average zodiac player, just saying.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-24-2013, 04:56 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,582
Posted By -HateD-
Trading

Hi this might be too much to ask, but can we add a feature to trading that allows you to remove items? Or stack them? Kind of a hassle when I'm buying massive amounts of lightweights or w/e
Forum: Hiring for Era 05-18-2013, 10:26 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 24,644
Posted By -HateD-
They let people like you run servers?

They let people like you run servers?
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,916
Posted By -HateD-
No, Willa is right. That question makes no sense....

No, Willa is right. That question makes no sense. You should change it to something like "What amount of effort or grade would you give to this manager's work" or something like that. It's a weak...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,488
Posted By -HateD-
In fact, I do Always Get Tacos AGT

In fact, I do Always Get Tacos

AGT
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-06-2013, 06:06 PM
Replies: 15
Hi!
Views: 2,607
Posted By -HateD-
upvote for down with darlene. quick screencap...

upvote for down with darlene. quick screencap before she deletes
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-04-2013, 12:33 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,594
Posted By -HateD-
Congrats, now take MD's forum rights away he...

Congrats, now take MD's forum rights away he already resigned.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-03-2013, 04:06 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,346
Posted By -HateD-
Well thanks for making me go through my logic....

Well thanks for making me go through my logic. I'm not going to provide any of MY work because I don't have copyright or legal stuff set up yet. I'm not going to let the leech that is graal take...
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 05-03-2013, 12:51 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 37,680
Posted By -HateD-
I have a similar problem, but it only happens...

I have a similar problem, but it only happens when I spar then leave the spar arena. My guns won't equip via hotkey or even through inventory and I can't melee until I either go back into the spar...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-03-2013, 12:41 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,346
Posted By -HateD-
I would be interested in being a part of your SFX...

I would be interested in being a part of your SFX team or leading it, but I don't feel comfortable giving you my own tracks. Also, kind of unrelated, but why do I need a gold sub to play servers like...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-29-2013, 10:25 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 6,990
Posted By -HateD-
The comments and reviews listen on the Amazon...

The comments and reviews listen on the Amazon store outline some of the initial bugs pretty well.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 151

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.