Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: seanthien
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-27-2010, 10:39 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,263
Posted By seanthien
Welcome to my server, Pat.

Welcome to my server, Pat.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-27-2010, 10:29 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,411
Posted By seanthien
I feel the need to defend nullify, and present...

I feel the need to defend nullify, and present another point of view a majority of you are missing out on.

During the summertime you can say kingdoms had a steadily player count, no? Tell me,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-17-2010, 12:04 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 9,391
Posted By seanthien
*takes credit for the revival* :cool:

*takes credit for the revival*
:cool:
Forum: Zone 05-16-2010, 06:26 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 11,905
Posted By seanthien
Did you read that thread I linked? No way...

Did you read that thread I linked?

No way that's unreasonable.
If you can't do that, because you're understaffed, there's a problem, and part of it may as well be you.
Get the picture? (This...
Forum: Zone 05-16-2010, 05:38 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 11,905
Posted By seanthien
That's not a precise time, and from what you say...

That's not a precise time, and from what you say afterwards, I'm guessing it's a very long time ago, meaning you're slow on how the server's developed.

Now, be reasonable, people do still play. I...
Forum: Zone 05-16-2010, 01:49 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,972
Posted By seanthien
On and off, but both gold servers are initially...

On and off, but both gold servers are initially dead.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-16-2010, 01:48 AM
Replies: 141
Views: 19,497
Posted By seanthien
Who said this is off-topic?! This is perfectly...

Who said this is off-topic?! This is perfectly fine!
This thread deserves a new name.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 9,391
Posted By seanthien
shut up miley cyrus is a growing girl. i want...

shut up
miley cyrus is a growing girl.
i want her.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Replies: 141
Views: 19,497
Posted By seanthien
Are you guys trying to troll me, half of you...

Are you guys trying to troll me, half of you posting gave me neg rep for the same post I was enraged for.

!pissed!

Not really, now that I know you're taking amusement for it.
You did make me...
Forum: Forest 05-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 6,088
Posted By seanthien
I can put them back, if you want.

I can put them back, if you want.
Forum: Zone 05-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 11,905
Posted By seanthien
I want to believe that's what SN tried to do, but...

I want to believe that's what SN tried to do, but without any real show in progess, I don't see many players supporting it. Same goes for Stephen.


Crono, when was the last time you actively...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-15-2010, 07:22 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 9,391
Posted By seanthien
ditto RIP My thread. Even though you...

ditto

RIP My thread.

Even though you were wrongly deleted, like a black man runnin' with a purse for his grandma. :(
Forum: Zone 05-15-2010, 07:20 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 11,905
Posted By seanthien
Than what is the point..? Petty little...

Than what is the point..?

Petty little things to make the game look nicer while attracting no players, and granting no income for Graal itself (Not like that's really a big one..).


Zone's...
Forum: Zone 05-15-2010, 02:39 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 11,905
Posted By seanthien
:confused: Base playercount? A...

:confused:

Base playercount?

A playercount that will last a week and then once again leave?

Limited resources doesn't mean the project can't be done. It just takes time.
Forum: Zone 05-15-2010, 01:44 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,426
Posted By seanthien
With this, we can say different players have...

With this, we can say different players have different visuals and different ideas.

Each of them were in a different generation or era to say.
Forum: Zone 05-14-2010, 11:12 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 11,905
Posted By seanthien
Funny, because I was thinking that the whole time...

Funny, because I was thinking that the whole time I was reading the thread til I saw your post.


*giggle*
Forum: Zone 05-14-2010, 10:48 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,426
Posted By seanthien
Yeah it is. Tell me, what is your vision of...

Yeah it is.

Tell me, what is your vision of Old Zone

Tell me, what is your vision of Heaven

Now ask a mob of people that. Do you think you'll get the same answer?
Forum: Zone 05-14-2010, 10:27 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 11,905
Posted By seanthien
:confused::confused::confused: How can you...

:confused::confused::confused:

How can you say that, without actually playing the server for years on end?
I'm not understanding how those things Crono mentioned would fix anything.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,756
Posted By seanthien
*Adds to the bottom of the To Do list* ...

*Adds to the bottom of the To Do list*
*Priority - Middle/Not Essential*
Forum: Dustari 05-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,189
Posted By seanthien
You're not funny. :( Whoever said your...

You're not funny. :(

Whoever said your attempt to troll others are funny, lied to you.
Forum: Zone 05-14-2010, 05:43 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,426
Posted By seanthien
That's like asking a mob of people;

That's like asking a mob of people;
Forum: Zone 05-14-2010, 05:41 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 10,629
Posted By seanthien
Oh no! He'll feel the need to protect his status...

Oh no! He'll feel the need to protect his status and once again switch up his story. :rolleyes:
Forum: Zone 05-14-2010, 05:39 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 11,905
Posted By seanthien
Do you really believe such simple updates would...

Do you really believe such simple updates would bring back a horrid server like Zone?

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86813

Seems the best.

The first 4 ideas would...
Forum: Zone 05-14-2010, 05:21 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,426
Posted By seanthien
Old Zone. What is this?

Old Zone.

What is this?
Forum: Zone 05-14-2010, 05:19 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 10,629
Posted By seanthien
OHOHOH. *Looks at signature*

OHOHOH.

*Looks at signature*
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.