Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 86 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DrakilorP2P
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-24-2010, 12:07 AM
Replies: 269
Views: 41,612
Posted By DrakilorP2P
How do I get past the old man? The gate's open...

How do I get past the old man? The gate's open but the old man won't let me pass.
Forum: Code Gallery 11-23-2010, 09:47 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,129
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I've been wondering; do you use these abstract...

I've been wondering; do you use these abstract scripts in real projects or is it just for curiosity?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-12-2010, 01:33 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,673
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I think it could work, but the project seems too...

I think it could work, but the project seems too big so it runs the risk of never being completed.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,211
Posted By DrakilorP2P
You can let people edit logic gates to control...

You can let people edit logic gates to control stuff. It's even been scripted several times before.
Forum: Tech Support 11-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,324
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Could it be that 'testplayers' didn't exist so it...

Could it be that 'testplayers' didn't exist so it defaulted to 0 and the line returned the first player in the array?
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-31-2010, 02:08 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,848
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I think this is the problem: ...

I think this is the problem:

emitter.addlocalmodifier("once", 0, 0, "y", "replace", player.y-30, player.y+30);
emitter.addlocalmodifier("once", 0, 0, "x", "replace", player.x-30, player.x+30);
...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-30-2010, 04:04 PM
Replies: 280
Views: 645,884
Posted By DrakilorP2P
How long is shortly?

How long is shortly?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-25-2010, 10:46 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 5,400
Posted By DrakilorP2P
There aren't enough space travel in other...

There aren't enough space travel in other servers. Maybe you can have that?
Forum: Feature request 10-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 49,540
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Can't you make an unofficial website and link...

Can't you make an unofficial website and link people to that instead?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-16-2010, 01:03 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,685
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I don't see why it should.

I don't see why it should.
Forum: Code Gallery 10-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 10,359
Posted By DrakilorP2P
That never bothered me. It would bother me if...

That never bothered me. It would bother me if lanterns were placed too early.



It's a joke item that doesn't do anything.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,437
Posted By DrakilorP2P
It's confusing when they switch places.

It's confusing when they switch places.
Forum: Code Gallery 10-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 10,359
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Mining Minigame

I made a mining system where you try to dig as deep as possible. Hopefully, this video explains it:
xWD0Og0XZzY

You use a pickaxe to dig, and every few blocks you get a mineral. If you dig on a...
Forum: Code Gallery 10-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,604
Posted By DrakilorP2P
That looks great.

That looks great.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,727
Posted By DrakilorP2P
The blocks are only being deleted clientside and...

The blocks are only being deleted clientside and will remain serverside. You have to do the destroy()ing in the serverside part of the code.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-25-2010, 11:09 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,305
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I think you either need to place several of them...

I think you either need to place several of them or put the code in a weapon script.

I don't know what exactly you're doing but weather effects in general are best put in weapon scripts.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-20-2010, 05:26 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,002
Posted By DrakilorP2P
You can probably code something up on Testbed to...

You can probably code something up on Testbed to see if it works well enough to have its own server.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Replies: 131
Views: 22,763
Posted By DrakilorP2P
We figured out this pun pretty quickly. I asked...

We figured out this pun pretty quickly. I asked someone to make a firewall icon and he said "Just use the one in Start->Control Panel->Security Settings." >.<
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-16-2010, 09:45 PM
Replies: 131
Views: 22,763
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Does it also happen when you resize the window?...

Does it also happen when you resize the window? If so I think I fixed it. It only happened on the Linux client though.
Forum: Your opinion 09-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 39,066
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I get the feeling there are a lot of users on...

I get the feeling there are a lot of users on these forums who are more interested in pissing people off than making any kind of argument, and I suspect one way to fix it is to report them and move...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-07-2010, 11:52 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,814
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Do you mean default weapons and Q menu?

Do you mean default weapons and Q menu?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Replies: 269
Views: 41,612
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I can't name any Graal playerworlds that has any...

I can't name any Graal playerworlds that has any of these items, except maybe some old version of Classic.

Maybe I'd share your opinion if I had played more Zelda games, but right now I have...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Replies: 269
Views: 41,612
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Anyone who is still using percentages to describe...

Anyone who is still using percentages to describe how much they've done on a server you should try this instead.


The best team configuration.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-29-2010, 07:17 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,919
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Try this:

Try this:
Forum: Code Gallery 08-27-2010, 12:14 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 7,971
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Looking smooth.

Looking smooth.
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.