Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spark910
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-19-2008, 10:14 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,603
Posted By Spark910
I had a brief look and couldn't find it. It...

I had a brief look and couldn't find it.

It is suprising, however, considering I imagine it wouldn't be hard for vB to implement and quite a few users would benefit from it!
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,816
Posted By Spark910
Then maybe this is the reason?

Then maybe this is the reason?
Forum: Future Improvements 08-17-2008, 11:07 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,759
Posted By Spark910
I would at least agree with this, instead of...

I would at least agree with this, instead of moving it.

On a forum I use, I have 7 green (the latter of which is bright green) which is next level on top of normal green. After that there is...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-15-2008, 11:02 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,343
Posted By Spark910
Not sure if there is an issue with it being...

Not sure if there is an issue with it being online? But if not, then it's likely that someone has more time and money to work on the controls >_<
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2008, 01:46 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,343
Posted By Spark910
Keyboard ftw <3

Keyboard ftw <3
Forum: Future Improvements 08-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,759
Posted By Spark910
Jeeze. Just get it over with and remove this...

Jeeze. Just get it over with and remove this stupid feature. It isn't a representation of anything accurate. The community is small enough to know who is or isn't a "positive or negative" person,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2008, 01:12 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,169
Posted By Spark910
You missed out the part where he said many people...

You missed out the part where he said many people don't want to use! I remember making the first, lets say 20 or so, online transations on my dads card before he did. He didn't trust himself online...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,759
Posted By Spark910
Rep is redundant imo (on this forum). Those who...

Rep is redundant imo (on this forum). Those who use it had it from the start so 8/10 good things are repped, and vice versa with the negative. Only a handful even rep or know about it, that it's a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,012
Posted By Spark910
why did it :confused: and why only 11 now...

why did it :confused:

and why only 11 now :cry:

EDIT: Wooooooooow. Timezones! I thought this post was created like 10 minutes ago.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-09-2008, 01:18 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 15,259
Posted By Spark910
I know that over time the playercount has gone...

I know that over time the playercount has gone down. I can't however say whether that it true over the past 1/2 or even 3 years.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 15,259
Posted By Spark910
Ignoring the very first line, which looks like a...

Ignoring the very first line, which looks like a spike (without knowing the exact date and looking into why I wouldn't be comfortable using it - also looking very far left, it looks like the lines...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,081
Posted By Spark910
Yeah, you have to scroll 1.5-2x above the fold...

Yeah, you have to scroll 1.5-2x above the fold space to even get to the stickies :confused:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,343
Posted By Spark910
The only point being made about them is that they...

The only point being made about them is that they have all been accepted, then removed. Some were told they weren't going to be accepted, but then did. One was removed as it breaks the terms and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,081
Posted By Spark910
I'm more concerned about the sub forums in here...

I'm more concerned about the sub forums in here at the top, they are awful.

A main forum should be the only thing in it, perhaps with 1 announcement and 1 hello and goodbye (Edit: a birthday), but...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,343
Posted By Spark910
The problem is you changed your mind, and unless...

The problem is you changed your mind, and unless I did miss that post, you barely stated it in the same way you said CJ made errors!

Anyhow, I was randomly on websites and found this regarding the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,343
Posted By Spark910
We may have progress here. This is promising.

We may have progress here. This is promising.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,904
Posted By Spark910
He quoted your comment about "3D Adventure" and...

He quoted your comment about "3D Adventure" and creativity, not the stray pixel. He didn't even make reference to that, which was probably an error.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,595
Posted By Spark910
I'm confused why your internet costs are so high...

I'm confused why your internet costs are so high :o
Forum: Graphic Design 08-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,036
Posted By Spark910
This guide is very valid, and I like it, but...

This guide is very valid, and I like it, but really Era is quite genius.

If I remember correctly it was founded by 'scripters' (if we are to group people for the moment), so it took away the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,343
Posted By Spark910
You don't know that they were the only one to...

You don't know that they were the only one to experience this, you are simply assuming that this is the case. You can't just make such a statement.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-06-2008, 02:52 AM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,343
Posted By Spark910
No one knows why it was put online if we're...

No one knows why it was put online if we're following Stefan's facts! They reviewed it (however they do that), but requested changes. Then, unexpectedly, it was available online without the changes...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-06-2008, 02:49 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,541
Posted By Spark910
HaPPy BiRTHdAY

HaPPy BiRTHdAY
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,343
Posted By Spark910
They sent what they felt was an adequate version,...

They sent what they felt was an adequate version, however Apple requested more improvements (according to Stefan's post).
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,343
Posted By Spark910
The reviews on the store seem to give positive...

The reviews on the store seem to give positive comments? Other than the one clearly from a Graal player that is either you or someone with a similar outlook on Graal as yourself!

I'm just thinking...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,343
Posted By Spark910
What, why are you so pessimistic? The only...

What, why are you so pessimistic? The only reason, I believe, it wasn't put up originally was that it didn't meet certain quality standards? Perhaps they changed their mind about that, or a staff...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.