Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 5 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
--Chris--
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Replies:
20
Life ain't no video game.
Views:
2,514
Posted By
--Chris--
Not bad @ Draenin. I wanna see the front of the...
Not bad @ Draenin. I wanna see the front of the head ;p
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-29-2005, 05:06 AM
Replies:
20
Life ain't no video game.
Views:
2,514
Posted By
--Chris--
Lmao tell me about it ;)
Lmao tell me about it ;)
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-29-2005, 03:41 AM
Replies:
20
Life ain't no video game.
Views:
2,514
Posted By
--Chris--
I usually have characters made to resemble me. ...
I usually have characters made to resemble me.
GK
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/157/zforestsigrealrealfinal2oi.jpg
Comparison:...
Forum:
Gani Construction
11-22-2005, 12:00 AM
Replies:
23
particle engine in a gani?
Views:
3,510
Posted By
--Chris--
.Open in wordpad .Type "SCRIPT" .<insert...
.Open in wordpad
.Type "SCRIPT"
.<insert script here>
.Type "SCRIPTEND"
Forum:
Birthday Forum
11-18-2005, 07:59 PM
Replies:
15
calani
Views:
1,259
Posted By
--Chris--
Ashley? LOL Seems like she changes her supposed...
Ashley? LOL Seems like she changes her supposed name every week.
Happy Birthday. Can't believe it's been so long :P
Forum:
Gani Construction
11-17-2005, 09:43 PM
Replies:
13
Tribute to "Gani Artists"
Views:
1,398
Posted By
--Chris--
Actually you gotta be pretty creative and have...
Actually you gotta be pretty creative and have decent physics + co-ordination to make awesome stuff. Scripting knowledge wouldn't hurt when it comes to adding lights and alike too. There are also a...
Forum:
Gani Construction
11-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Replies:
13
Tribute to "Gani Artists"
Views:
1,398
Posted By
--Chris--
I can possibly do one for a cash prize in the...
I can possibly do one for a cash prize in the near future. I just don't know how many will participate though...
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-15-2005, 07:46 PM
Replies:
7
Poll:
Vote my Shield!
Views:
1,069
Posted By
--Chris--
.All the sprites cept the shield behind one need...
.All the sprites cept the shield behind one need to have improved shading (brighter as it goes down.) It looks like the lighting isn't proportionate with the rest of the sprites.
.Try taking out...
Forum:
Gani Construction
11-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Replies:
4
gani no work on server
Views:
1,576
Posted By
--Chris--
Wish I could help more but I'm not much of a...
Wish I could help more but I'm not much of a scripter ;x
Forum:
Gani Construction
11-12-2005, 05:37 PM
Replies:
5
I need help
Views:
1,539
Posted By
--Chris--
Something tells me you're setting the...
Something tells me you're setting the transperancy wrong on the .gif file. The only difference I see is that the 2nd one is .png
Forum:
Gani Construction
11-11-2005, 10:15 PM
Replies:
5
I need help
Views:
1,539
Posted By
--Chris--
Everything I say here you did correctly?: ...
Everything I say here you did correctly?:
Import sprite definitions is to "import" a sprite from another gani.
"Add sprite definitions" is used to "add" a sprite. You click the "add sprite...
Forum:
Gani Construction
11-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Replies:
2
Graalshop
Views:
1,416
Posted By
--Chris--
I'd love to see that but I dunno how possible it...
I'd love to see that but I dunno how possible it is considering the images would have to each be saved and given an index and stuff. Maybe Stefan would make an improved gani editor in the near future...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-07-2005, 01:20 AM
Replies:
42
Graphic Submissions / Contest
Views:
4,942
Posted By
--Chris--
ZH: I don't see anything innovative.
ZH: I don't see anything innovative.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-04-2005, 06:43 PM
Replies:
60
Leveling bug: Should it be removed?
Views:
6,492
Posted By
--Chris--
"They complain about it simply because they do...
"They complain about it simply because they do not want to devote the time needed to leveling or getting the maps." - Deo
I don't play.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-04-2005, 03:41 AM
Replies:
60
Leveling bug: Should it be removed?
Views:
6,492
Posted By
--Chris--
Hah, thanks Lance. I was gonna pull that up but...
Hah, thanks Lance. I was gonna pull that up but you saved me the trouble ;p
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Replies:
60
Leveling bug: Should it be removed?
Views:
6,492
Posted By
--Chris--
Wow! Schlurfy, your ethics and judgement are...
Wow! Schlurfy, your ethics and judgement are really screwed. Whether or not it's "technically" a glitch doesn't change how blatant it is that the levelling system is being exploited and without a...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
10-31-2005, 04:23 AM
Replies:
42
Graphic Submissions / Contest
Views:
4,942
Posted By
--Chris--
Besides Donald...where has all the talent gone? =/
Besides Donald...where has all the talent gone? =/
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-19-2005, 03:08 PM
Replies:
51
Poll:
Decision 2005: Part One!
Views:
6,489
Posted By
--Chris--
I choose 2 for looks and flexibility with...
I choose 2 for looks and flexibility with animating.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
10-16-2005, 06:35 PM
Replies:
36
Graal on PSP
Views:
5,634
Posted By
--Chris--
I think the "A" "S" "D" in the GUI at the top...
I think the "A" "S" "D" in the GUI at the top proves it's fake as a PSP doesn't have those buttons.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
10-13-2005, 11:11 PM
Replies:
15
Poll:
Behold, I am transmitting RAGE against 'Playerworld Helpers'.
Views:
2,703
Posted By
--Chris--
Ugh...the current global staff positions don't...
Ugh...the current global staff positions don't specifically "develop." This actually doesn't sound too bad. It's not like they have the rights to harm your server in any way =/
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
10-04-2005, 10:26 PM
Replies:
20
Question to Developers
Views:
2,542
Posted By
--Chris--
I have fun making animations...graphics tend to...
I have fun making animations...graphics tend to be frustrating for me since I pixel x-x
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
09-26-2005, 11:23 PM
Replies:
38
Graal Quotes
Views:
5,530
Posted By
--Chris--
"r u the King Of Forest on Graal?" - Some guy on...
"r u the King Of Forest on Graal?" - Some guy on AIM
"No, I'm the King of Forest in real life." - Moi!
Forum:
Birthday Forum
09-17-2005, 04:01 AM
Replies:
12
KawaiiSaria
Views:
1,044
Posted By
--Chris--
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday!
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
09-13-2005, 02:56 PM
Replies:
21
Event Member
Views:
1,685
Posted By
--Chris--
Dude, you were better off USDing lol
Dude, you were better off USDing lol
Forum:
Birthday Forum
08-29-2005, 04:50 PM
Replies:
15
Chris!
Views:
1,279
Posted By
--Chris--
Damn straight be-i-atch!
Damn straight be-i-atch!
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Page 5 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:07 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.