Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Clockwork
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,979
Posted By Clockwork
I think it'd be nice to see gk get reset/start...

I think it'd be nice to see gk get reset/start anew :3
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-04-2012, 09:43 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,261
Posted By Clockwork
Hbd :3

Hbd :3
Forum: Graphic Design 06-03-2012, 01:51 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/kSUUY.png I found my...

http://i.imgur.com/kSUUY.png

I found my wacom pen >:O

Wierd Tiles I played with last night for something else. Won't be using them tho x3
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2012, 05:14 AM
Replies: 547
Sticky: Free tiles
Views: 1,061,366
Posted By Clockwork
Awe...I think I alerted everyone in a forum post...

Awe...I think I alerted everyone in a forum post that my server was going down, so if you lost something in testbed, you should have had at least...2 weeks I think? to get it out. Unless you meant...
Forum: Level Design 06-02-2012, 05:00 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 11,493
Posted By Clockwork
Fyi, no one needs to ask me for permission, it's...

Fyi, no one needs to ask me for permission, it's a couple of tiles I dont care at all about o-o...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-29-2012, 06:17 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 64,248
Posted By Clockwork
I'm still quite at odds about what's going on...

I'm still quite at odds about what's going on here... I think it'd be quite a bit easier if we just started with an empty tileset, and the community slowly filled/edited it, and commented on the new...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-29-2012, 06:04 AM
Replies: 547
Sticky: Free tiles
Views: 1,061,366
Posted By Clockwork
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=54760&stc=1&d=1338257058

I don't know what this is, but it will haunt me in my dreams tonight :( ...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-27-2012, 03:17 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/iLw8Z.gif

http://i.imgur.com/iLw8Z.gif
Forum: Graphic Design 05-27-2012, 02:33 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/gQddW.gif

http://i.imgur.com/gQddW.gif
Forum: Graphic Design 05-27-2012, 12:18 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/uqYib.gif

http://i.imgur.com/uqYib.gif
Forum: Graphic Design 05-26-2012, 07:08 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/7RjqA.png diablo 3 is...

http://i.imgur.com/7RjqA.png

diablo 3 is keeping me from everything :O

I think I've made a sword a lot like this one already... o_o...

Anyhow, just wanted to make something... >>;

Edit: I...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-25-2012, 06:45 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,442
Posted By Clockwork
When you wanna make a small rpg, call me ~o~... ...

When you wanna make a small rpg, call me ~o~...

As far as making deaths more signifigant, try making a type of bounty system? Either with items or gralats, I imagine keeping your bounty high would...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 775
Posted By Clockwork
ork <3 Bloo </3 or is it the other way...

ork <3

Bloo </3

or is it the other way around.... I can't remember anymoar...

Happy birthday :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-15-2012, 03:17 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,254
Posted By Clockwork
~purchases shrimps~

~purchases shrimps~
Forum: Graphic Design 05-11-2012, 12:47 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/bE5za.png is emera :o

http://i.imgur.com/bE5za.png

is emera :o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-10-2012, 08:15 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 5,940
Posted By Clockwork
Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that...

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that the only changes happening are new rules?

"Lets ignore the request for new forum features, request for official iphone forums, conversations about...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,365
Posted By Clockwork
Do I need to know how to script to apply? :o

Do I need to know how to script to apply? :o
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,382
Posted By Clockwork
Alternatively, log into any server and say: ...

Alternatively, log into any server and say:

do a barrel roll
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,535
Posted By Clockwork
Ello~ :3

Ello~ :3
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-27-2012, 08:14 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,481
Posted By Clockwork
Doors off her hinge, but deserves a good HBD :3

Doors off her hinge, but deserves a good HBD :3
Forum: Graphic Design 04-27-2012, 03:59 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,900
Posted By Clockwork
It's really nice, but it'd really need a top to...

It's really nice, but it'd really need a top to match o_o
Forum: Graphic Design 04-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
Purple is for men that like both :O

Purple is for men that like both :O
Forum: Graphic Design 04-26-2012, 09:13 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
Would drink the blue one, not the red ;3

Would drink the blue one, not the red ;3
Forum: Graphic Design 04-25-2012, 09:39 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
Sat down to make a new GUI and ended up making a...

Sat down to make a new GUI and ended up making a few potions for no apparent reason...This is the only apparent thing I got done today besides something slightly retarded I don't think I can show off...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
Lolz, I won the key in that contest, so I've...

Lolz, I won the key in that contest, so I've beaten it several times over :3 Looking forward to making a DH when it releases :D
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.