Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 400
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Conqueror
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-17-2013, 04:41 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 13,649
Posted By Conqueror
The thing that's most annoying about poison...

The thing that's most annoying about poison resist (opposed to other "secondary attacktype" resists) is the fact that the amount of resist you have also affects the effects potency. This is not...
Forum: Markets 09-13-2013, 09:22 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 883
Posted By Conqueror
Buying/Selling

Selling

Spiked Shield +12 [+dmg set]
Red Easter +12 [+dmg set]
Shinings (clean) [+dmg set]
Belt of Corrosion [+dmg set]

Hammorogue Shield (clean)
Tainted Grace of Govannon +11
MSoG's...
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,723
Posted By Conqueror
White Flaming Sword Whiteflame Sword ...

White Flaming Sword
Whiteflame Sword
Lightflame Sword
Holyflame Sword
Elemental Sword
Twin-element sword
Spirit Sword
Spiritual Sword

All I got!
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,723
Posted By Conqueror
Agreed, said the same thing myself a few days...

Agreed, said the same thing myself a few days ago. The name of that sword has always bugged me.

!pissed! "Prepare to meet the cold steel of my.....xmas sword!!!"

Somehow it just isn't that...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-10-2013, 05:41 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 9,711
Posted By Conqueror
Just a suggestion for the new fear effect. Is...

Just a suggestion for the new fear effect. Is there a way to make it so it can only be applied once per 5 seconds or so?

What's happening to Ogma/Gov players is they'll get feared, and then during...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,566
Posted By Conqueror
Sweet prizes! But yeah, 18 doesn't divide evenly....

Sweet prizes! But yeah, 18 doesn't divide evenly. It's either 16 or 32 if everyone is to fight the same amount of spars.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 7,712
Posted By Conqueror
Conq - cha 50

Conq - cha 50
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,491
Posted By Conqueror
Yeah, I'm not digging this decision either-- but...

Yeah, I'm not digging this decision either-- but realize the positive impact you're trying to bring to the Dianceht users, which is cool.

But I agree with Nate & Chris that 1/3 is a bit of a slap...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 7,712
Posted By Conqueror
I see what you're saying Rogue. Especially if...

I see what you're saying Rogue. Especially if these class bonus's are enabled in events-- I can see people hopping over to a class that's less PvE supported to one more PvP supported in order to win...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 35,129
Posted By Conqueror
Thanks all :D And it's a good idea to max...

Thanks all :D

And it's a good idea to max wisdom for the sake of higher "protection from" resists, when you're fighting in core. Because you can't read 107 protection scrolls in core obviously.
...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-02-2013, 10:49 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 7,712
Posted By Conqueror
Amgerdd, y u buzzkill? :cry:

Amgerdd, y u buzzkill? :cry:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 7,712
Posted By Conqueror
Class Development

^ That's huge guys. Class development has been a topic brought up by players so many times in the past that eventually everyone just stopped bothering to ask.

I know this is going to be a tough...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 8,269
Posted By Conqueror
Voted as no for reasons already stated by others....

Voted as no for reasons already stated by others. Multiple-character slots might not have much use/purpose at the moment, but what about re-working that system to multiple equipment slots at the push...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-01-2013, 01:51 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 35,129
Posted By Conqueror
Post Official Max Out Thread:

http://i44.tinypic.com/kd9vrl.png

Finally did it-- ultra nerd style. Time to join Chaos and John in da sky.

http://starwarsanon.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/force-ghosts-real-anakin.jpg
...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 958
Posted By Conqueror
Happy birthday lil' rogue!!

Happy birthday lil' rogue!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-13-2013, 04:01 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,530
Posted By Conqueror
They are already calm-able by singing, just can't...

They are already calm-able by singing, just can't use persuade them. Not sure how high the personality needs to be, but I know it mine works at lvl 80.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-29-2013, 04:18 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 914
Posted By Conqueror
Felix_Xenophobe (22)

Papa Napkin better enjoy himself some cake today :cool:

Happy birthday bud!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2013, 02:31 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,572
Posted By Conqueror
:cool: You should say "See you on...

:cool:

You should say "See you on @Graalonline Kingdoms" to hyperlink the group name for an additional link (imo)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-19-2013, 08:59 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 10,197
Posted By Conqueror
**Starts remembering every housekey ever...

**Starts remembering every housekey ever burned/alched/npc'd**

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8vrviPfVb1qa6m82.gif


But seriously, great idea Nico. Hopefully we'll see some ancient relics pop...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,021
Posted By Conqueror
"I survived starter island back when it was...

"I survived starter island back when it was swarming with wolves, reapers, and zombies.."

Sounds like a bragging right to me! :D

Good fix though Nico!
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,540
Posted By Conqueror
For sure. I'd even be interested to see a...

For sure. I'd even be interested to see a database of items that you can view in the F2 Menu, just like recipes/spells.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-06-2013, 03:12 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 13,649
Posted By Conqueror
I like the idea of acid having AC reduction--...

I like the idea of acid having AC reduction-- since that in-turn increases the damage of each attack (I think it was roughly 1 dmg per 5AC when I tested it with StormY).

What I want to know is--...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 13,649
Posted By Conqueror
There's an attribute on bile's blessing called...

There's an attribute on bile's blessing called "life stealing", which I believe already does this-- but the effect is hardly noticeable.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 13,649
Posted By Conqueror
Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!! Stuff is actually...

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!! Stuff is actually happening!!

Removing the knockback could make daggers/fists incredibly vicious again-- so that's interesting for sure.

I REALLY like the shield block...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 9,711
Posted By Conqueror
I can't really remember, what did fear do way...

I can't really remember, what did fear do way back in like 2003?

I can see your argument Draenin, that sort of effect does sound like it could work well on the confusion attacktype as well.
...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 400

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.