Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TSAdmin
Forum: Future Improvements 07-23-2013, 05:23 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,841
Posted By TSAdmin
Being documented in your version doesn't make it...

Being documented in your version doesn't make it documented :p Just means you're the only one who actually has that particular documentation to access. Would be great if others could access this...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,471
Posted By TSAdmin
That I did. At least from being in charge of...

That I did. At least from being in charge of anything, working on anything or playing the game in general (although I log on from half year-to-half year hehe). I'm on the forums literally every day...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,471
Posted By TSAdmin
Welcome back :3

Welcome back :3
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,764
Posted By TSAdmin
Unless things have changed, a person editing the...

Unless things have changed, a person editing the level npc has to specifically change the item ID and price manually to change shop items in a level. Unless the person who made this change is super...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,056
Posted By TSAdmin
Restarting it probably won't do much. It'd be...

Restarting it probably won't do much. It'd be like trying to reconnect to an already laggy queue. Reconnecting just adds to the problem.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-28-2013, 02:30 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,226
Posted By TSAdmin
Happy birthday \o/ Haven't seen Vulcan in ages.

Happy birthday \o/ Haven't seen Vulcan in ages.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-26-2013, 01:22 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,250
Posted By TSAdmin
I tend to disagree with the stance of "It's...

I tend to disagree with the stance of "It's ruined already, can't ruin it much more by doing this". The fact that something is already in disarray doesn't mean it can't get worse. Things got this bad...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-25-2013, 12:34 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,094
Posted By TSAdmin
I believe it's quite the opposite of an...

I believe it's quite the opposite of an advantage. You can melee a lagger in their place and win.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-24-2013, 08:38 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,250
Posted By TSAdmin
I went through the list of my old inventory and...

I went through the list of my old inventory and matched it to things in my inventory now and nothing has changed.

Only opinion knowing this:
The report in the news section should've only told me...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-22-2013, 10:25 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,283
Posted By TSAdmin
I never visit the main page anymore. Like, ever....

I never visit the main page anymore. Like, ever. My bookmark leads me directly to the "New Posts" page. Quite honestly, I wasn't looking for it.

Happy Birthday.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,422
Posted By TSAdmin
1. This has been discussed in many threads, a lot...

1. This has been discussed in many threads, a lot of which I believe you started. The servers hosting Era and the like are really badly located and don't cater to anyone, really.

2. Not everyone...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,478
Posted By TSAdmin
Why would you even need to ask this? In what...

Why would you even need to ask this? In what remote instance would you have expected a 'yes'? :\
Forum: Your opinion 05-28-2013, 05:33 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 131,224
Posted By TSAdmin
If it's not an FPS drop you're talking about,...

If it's not an FPS drop you're talking about, then it's the connection between you and the server and not likely anything to do with the client itself. The word "lag" is horribly misused these days,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-15-2013, 05:45 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,157
Posted By TSAdmin
What Scoper said, but to put it even more simply:...

What Scoper said, but to put it even more simply:

As the developer of the server, you don't make profit. True enough. But you have paid a registered company to rent said server, therefore you are...
Forum: Hiring for Era 05-13-2013, 05:46 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 24,644
Posted By TSAdmin
FAQ/FAQ Admin's where I started \o/ Follow in my...

FAQ/FAQ Admin's where I started \o/ Follow in my footsteps, young apprentice!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-07-2013, 01:34 AM
Replies: 15
Hi!
Views: 2,607
Posted By TSAdmin
Bye Crow <3

Bye Crow <3
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-05-2013, 11:05 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,594
Posted By TSAdmin
That's a mouthful.

That's a mouthful.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-05-2013, 02:13 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,488
Posted By TSAdmin
I couldn't agree more. I've known a lot of you...

I couldn't agree more. I've known a lot of you posting for years and never seen you acting as childish as the last few months through posts here.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-04-2013, 12:24 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 654
Posted By TSAdmin
:)

:)
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-04-2013, 12:24 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,594
Posted By TSAdmin
I have good feelings about this. Enough to maybe...

I have good feelings about this. Enough to maybe even log in once in a while. Good luck, man :]
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-04-2013, 12:22 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,488
Posted By TSAdmin
Good luck with Deltaria. Glad to see things...

Good luck with Deltaria. Glad to see things working out. <3
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-02-2013, 01:40 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,417
Posted By TSAdmin
Of course :D

Of course :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2013, 01:33 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 9,560
Posted By TSAdmin
That's still poor conduct. I cringed when Tig...

That's still poor conduct. I cringed when Tig announced that "Monday-Friday business hours only" response structure because I was of the same mind that the emails shouldn't go that long without a...
Forum: Your opinion 04-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 31,268
Posted By TSAdmin
Not saying that at all, but they detached...

Not saying that at all, but they detached themselves over time after having expired their interest and attachment to the community, they weren't simply brought in from the outside from a pool of...
Forum: Your opinion 04-27-2013, 01:18 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 31,268
Posted By TSAdmin
Yes, because people who are detached from a...

Yes, because people who are detached from a community and have no interest or drive to understand or play the game itself are going to be WAY better support officers....
Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.