Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 101 to 125 of 461
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spiker
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-23-2014, 08:42 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,806
Posted By Spiker
Thanks Nico

Thanks Nico
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-22-2014, 04:14 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,806
Posted By Spiker
"You have been disconnected from the game server"

I can't even run for 5 seconds on the server without being disconnected. Been like this for a good 3 hours. Anybody else experiencing this? It's really annoying, and it's just increasingly got worse...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 04-21-2014, 03:05 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,723
Posted By Spiker
I felt the same way when it came to winning my 4...

I felt the same way when it came to winning my 4 items. He started putting items in the raffle that he didn't even mention after I won my 4 items, and that had to be at least 15 people into that won...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 04-21-2014, 04:22 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,723
Posted By Spiker
Not gonna lie, this was probably the largest and...

Not gonna lie, this was probably the largest and longest raffle I've ever been involved in. Good job Nico.
Forum: Guild Life 04-20-2014, 10:54 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,096
Posted By Spiker
Jail

Jail
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-20-2014, 08:24 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,317
Posted By Spiker
I very much appreciate you mentioning that the Gk...

I very much appreciate you mentioning that the Gk management team understands that the server isn't perfect. Really changes the way I think about the staff members (Not sarcasm).

The long names...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-19-2014, 03:56 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,476
Posted By Spiker
Is it possible to see this list? I have thrown...

Is it possible to see this list? I have thrown out multiple ideas that are amazing ideas that are on this list, but have never seen it.
Forum: Guild Life 04-19-2014, 09:01 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,096
Posted By Spiker
Does anybody even monitor that e-mail anymore?...

Does anybody even monitor that e-mail anymore? Seriously, there needs to be a higher power support system for this game, since there are thousands of players on iPhone and such.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-19-2014, 08:59 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,476
Posted By Spiker
Off-Line Mailing System

There have been MULTIPLE times where I try and get a hold of somebody for days on end, and nothing comes of it, because that person is at work when I am home and I'm at work when that person is home....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 04-18-2014, 09:18 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,723
Posted By Spiker
It's not over yet!!!

It's not over yet!!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-13-2014, 07:55 AM
Replies: 170
Views: 39,457
Posted By Spiker
Indeed, I do love the fishing system, but there...

Indeed, I do love the fishing system, but there just isn't any reason to fish. You need to give players a REASON to do these things.

I really wish there were potions that lasted longer than 4...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-13-2014, 07:50 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 12,599
Posted By Spiker
There have been multiple things that players have...

There have been multiple things that players have been pillored for that are actually in the game, which I find, for lack of better words, dumb.

If they REALLY don't want you doing something, they...
Forum: GK Bugs 03-30-2014, 03:33 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,344
Posted By Spiker
Here is an example.

Here is an example.
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-30-2014, 08:41 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,317
Posted By Spiker
Dat player list though

Dat player list though
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-30-2014, 07:08 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,317
Posted By Spiker
Items with astronomically long names

Title says it all. Why are these even in the game. Why can't their names be cut down to size. For instance, instead of "ring of Descending Darkness (Str+4)(Dex+3)(Con+3)(Wis-1)(Pow-1)(speed...
Forum: GK Bugs 03-28-2014, 12:48 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,344
Posted By Spiker
Containers and the weird way they work

This has been a bug that has plagued Graal Kingdoms since the beginning of time, and I think it's about time to look into a fix for this.

Not every time, but rather often when you go to open a...
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-27-2014, 11:10 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 949
Posted By Spiker
Should I put it into a note pad and just copy...

Should I put it into a note pad and just copy paste it to you in the future, or would you like it to be as an image.

Screw it, I'll do both. :)
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-27-2014, 10:19 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 949
Posted By Spiker
I love mass messages, but I do tend to miss them...

I love mass messages, but I do tend to miss them a lot. I remember their being a noise for them in the past, which I wish was customizable, but it doesn't even seem to be there anymore.

We do need...
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-27-2014, 03:41 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 949
Posted By Spiker
Shout Box

I think this would help people stay in contact and even help new members of the server out, because I have come in contact with quite some new players that have no idea what F7 is and how to use it....
Forum: Gods 03-27-2014, 01:57 AM
Replies: 103
Sticky: Brigid
Views: 85,519
Posted By Spiker
What is your physical level?

What is your physical level?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-26-2014, 09:10 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,437
Posted By Spiker
I do agree with this, but Event Team Members say...

I do agree with this, but Event Team Members say they have set the rule in the past, but for players not around during normal events and the team member not announcing it BEFORE they host the event...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-26-2014, 08:42 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,254
Posted By Spiker
I recently went through a whole bunch of levels...

I recently went through a whole bunch of levels in the xmas dungeon, and a lot of the monsters are actually going invisible to where you just have to GUESS where the monsters are, and sometimes the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-26-2014, 08:40 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,348
Posted By Spiker
The individual has continued to do this and I...

The individual has continued to do this and I mentioned to him that he shouldn't, and he said he would stop. Hope it doesn't continue.
Forum: Information 03-26-2014, 08:24 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,776
Posted By Spiker
Default House Layout

Was looking to get the default .nw files for all of the kingdom houses put here, so we do not have to bother staff members about getting them to create custom house levels. I've been looking for the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-26-2014, 05:10 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,437
Posted By Spiker
Events Automated

I know that most events on the server are automated, but I believe there are a few that the event team members can change the rules last minute to "rig" the events.

For instance, Cube Wars. The...
Showing results 101 to 125 of 461

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.